Poll edited 12/23/08
Created by maxxxx4
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Coke or Pepsi?
15522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
i like coke over pepsi....i dont know y
7398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
pepsi.♥
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

SadisticLust wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:



Retarded assumption. I'm not trying to be a mod here.



then stop whining at duplicates


Whining at duplicates? It is evident that you are either blind, or that you are just retarded. I'm REPORTING a thread for being a duplicate, thus helping out the moderators as well as making life more convenient for many users on this site. Stop babbling bullshit if you cannot even support your argument please.



I'll be damned if I haven't heard that before, but yeah you were whining at the duplicate,
oh my god I'm helping out the mods, get rid of duplicates, good you must feel good about it huh?
And when you do, try to be nice at least, and not a jerk about it, it is just a duplicate. And really you
are making no ones time here better by deleting or reporting duplicates, if you do see a duplicate, ignore it,
don't click on it, it is so simple to grasp, and yet other users like you, cannot control it.
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Definatly pepsi.
Posted 5/7/08
Cherry Pepsi
8612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08

SadisticLust wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Similar to this:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-179622/coke-or-pepsi.html
Wrong section by the way. ^_^


You're going too easy on him/her !

I'll give you an example:

1. Duplicate

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-179622/coke-or-pepsi.html

2. OP, you fail hard.

3. GTFO of internet.



~reported


There is more to life than getting anal retentive over something that has become a daily ritual on CR.
Just thought I'd enlighten your seemingly sad life.
I think you're the one who should "GTFO of internet"

*Edit
Oh and pepsi ftw.
Posted 5/7/08
vs thread reported
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
everyone report

ten year old poster..
not to mention..theres like two other threads similar to this

1138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 14th Chamber of 地獄
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
coke
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
coke, mostly because drinking rum and pepsi is nasty.
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Pepsi is better.
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
I'd rather pick Vanilla Coke
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

SadisticLust wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:



Retarded assumption. I'm not trying to be a mod here.



then stop whining at duplicates


Whining at duplicates? It is evident that you are either blind, or that you are just retarded. I'm REPORTING a thread for being a duplicate, thus helping out the moderators as well as making life more convenient for many users on this site. Stop babbling bullshit if you cannot even support your argument please.



I'll be damned if I haven't heard that before, but yeah you were whining at the duplicate,
oh my god I'm helping out the mods, get rid of duplicates, good you must feel good about it huh?
And when you do, try to be nice at least, and not a jerk about it, it is just a duplicate. And really you
are making no ones time here better by deleting or reporting duplicates, if you do see a duplicate, ignore it,
don't click on it, it is so simple to grasp, and yet other users like you, cannot control it.



yeah you were whining at the duplicate,


You are retarded. You clearly cannot find the difference between the words "reporting" and "whining." To me, all you're doing is whining about logical people who enforce the rules.


And really you
are making no ones time here better by deleting or reporting duplicates, if you do see a duplicate, ignore it,
don't click on it, it is so simple to grasp, and yet other users like you, cannot control it.


Imagine 1000 naruto threads existing. Can one get much information, or discuss from 1 thread out of 1000? Instead of making 1000 different threads, using 1 is sufficient. Use logic before answering.



oh my god I'm helping out the mods, get rid of duplicates, good you must feel good about it huh?


Feel goo about it? Not really. Again, a retarded assumption.



ima go, okay have a nice fucking day, you dickweed!
go on with your wanna-be-mod thing
Posted 5/7/08
Sorries. I think that this is a duplicate.

On topic : BOTH ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.