First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
stupidity
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Wow. Someone almost commited suicide over someone from the internet. Good job! Imagine what you could do if you were next to that person. =)
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08

sypris wrote:


helena91 wrote:

ok i dont care if this a duplicate but im seriously hurt nd annoyed over this persons comment last nite
i said a forum topic was a duplicate the topic was about lies
today i got this msg apparently i drover her to suicide
i think this is really harsh now she is sending round msgs to alot of ppl sayin i drive ppl to suicide and that im evil
i think this is drastic what do u think



That is hilarious would have been even funnier if she did


you ppl are creul
but umm it seems like your in the wrong sorry no offense but you were kinda the bitch in the situation

but then again i dont know the full situation on her side so i wont be able to tell
just my opinion
Posted 5/7/08

sypris wrote:


sheebi wrote:


sypris wrote:


helena91 wrote:

ok i dont care if this a duplicate but im seriously hurt nd annoyed over this persons comment last nite
i said a forum topic was a duplicate the topic was about lies
today i got this msg apparently i drover her to suicide
i think this is really harsh now she is sending round msgs to alot of ppl sayin i drive ppl to suicide and that im evil
i think this is drastic what do u think



That is hilarious would have been even funnier if she did


Sortof wish she had. Pathetic people like that need to die.


:hugs: Hey sheebi long time no talk ^_^ I know it is quite sad. Oh school makes me mad, my mom is angry that I dont do good, and I died in gta4. THE WORLD HATES ME!!!!! AHH I SHOULD DIE!~!


*hugs back* hey! Nice to talk 2 ya! life does suck, maybe we should all die
o wait, ... we will
37708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

sheebi wrote:


sypris wrote:


sheebi wrote:


sypris wrote:


helena91 wrote:

ok i dont care if this a duplicate but im seriously hurt nd annoyed over this persons comment last nite
i said a forum topic was a duplicate the topic was about lies
today i got this msg apparently i drover her to suicide
i think this is really harsh now she is sending round msgs to alot of ppl sayin i drive ppl to suicide and that im evil
i think this is drastic what do u think



That is hilarious would have been even funnier if she did


Sortof wish she had. Pathetic people like that need to die.


:hugs: Hey sheebi long time no talk ^_^ I know it is quite sad. Oh school makes me mad, my mom is angry that I dont do good, and I died in gta4. THE WORLD HATES ME!!!!! AHH I SHOULD DIE!~!


*hugs back* hey! Nice to talk 2 ya! life does suck, maybe we should all die
o wait, ... we will

UW UW ME FIRST!
Posted 5/7/08
bt yeah i think i shoul report this its to personal
Posted 5/7/08

n_n303 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

i tried that and it was like talkin to the wall she sent hatemail bout me 2 every sngle person on my buddy list


then report to a mod. You cant really do anything if that person is being a baby. Also tell your friends to block her and to shut her trap. Its just the internet, i suggest you pay no attention or let it get to you.


can u actually report it to a mod as they only deal with the forums and that they dont deal with PM s to do they ??

38410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / O
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
wants to know if he can eat the stupid idiot yet.
Posted 5/7/08

sypris wrote:

UW UW ME FIRST!



Posted 5/7/08

n_n303 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

can u actually report it to a mod as they only deal with the forums and that they dont deal with PM s to do they ??



you can report to a mod, and they should send out a warning. I've been threatened in PM and had one of the mods scare him off by giving out a huge warning. I also had this odd stalker and he got scared off too since i reported him. I think the mods give out nuke or ban warnings, so they back away. Its better than doing nothing.


omg poor u u had a stalker thats awful
thank u soooooooo much i owe u
i think that was way outta line what she said
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
If that's so, let her kill herself. It will help with the over population issues.
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
People here are way too dramatic. I told this one girl that her thread was a duplicate and she had this huge fit and made a bunch of comments with too many swear words that I didn't understand. Stupid.

Don't worry about it. She needs to see a therapist if she really wants to kill herself over something like that. People like that shouldn't be on the internet if their so sensitive.
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
tell that person not to waste hs/her time by sending you the PM, if he/she is that upset that his/her friend almost attempted suicide he should waste his/her time by talking to that person. And if he/she is a real life friend of that person, why didnt she/he talked to the person who tried to attempt suicide in the first place. Most likely that person who sent you the PM tried to steer the blameto you, or tried to make you upset.
Posted 5/7/08

redfinger1 wrote:

tell that person not to waste hs/her time by sending you the PM, if he/she is that upset that his/her friend almost attempted suicide he should waste his/her time by talking to that person. And if he/she is a real life friend of that person, why didnt she/he talked to the person who tried to attempt suicide in the first place. Most likely that person who sent you the PM tried to steer the blameto you, or tried to make you upset.



i know but im just annoyed at how she targetted my buddy list
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
that's a first, she almost committed suicide cause someone said something about her?
Yeah it is bad to send messages like that, those bastards will never change, don't worry, at
least you're not the one that almost died.
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Benton, Arkansas
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
thats retarded first off if i need advise that drasticly im not going to a forum for it. secondly nearly committing suicide cause somebody said you topic was a dup, is a paathetic thing only a loser would do.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.