First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply │GAME│Bakit 'yan ang avatar mo?
Citizen
12452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
i like anime lalo na ung mga cute.
Citizen
252501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ふめい
Offline
Posted 5/16/08


i feel sad kc when im doing my avii e~
Citizen
2057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Love death note and kira's dream a world without crime and conflict..........
Citizen
1195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / jp
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
na cucutan lang kase aku
Citizen
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 5/16/08


well, he looks hot datz y.. though, i dunno his nym.. heheheh
he looks like a vampire too!
and i love vampires!
Citizen
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08
Miss ko na kasi and D.N.A.NGEL.....and DAISUKE NIWA WAS THE FIRST ANIME CHARACTER I DREW WAAAAAAYYYYYYY BACK THEN! XD
Posted 5/16/08
wa!! cool ng pic mo, kuya vince!! wahaha.........this avi was just made by a friend...i'm gonna change it na..^^
Citizen
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
But is doesn't mean i'm still not kicking everyone in the kiss or kick forum thread
Posted 5/16/08
wahahahahaha...sorry bout that..and yup!! soweee....
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08
*hugs ate* ^^ ok....i changed na my avi!!!! wahaha...but it doesn't really scream me..but it's the other half of my avi for my other accnt~


oops...di tupong....^^"
Citizen
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / iloilo city, phil...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Wla lng... Feel ko lng mag-promote
Citizen
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
<<<<<<<<< bcuz.. i like jaejoong!!! tignan nyo mabuti may mukha ako jn!!!wahahha
Citizen
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

NORIEVINCENT wrote:

Miss ko na kasi and D.N.A.NGEL.....and DAISUKE NIWA WAS THE FIRST ANIME CHARACTER I DREW WAAAAAAYYYYYYY BACK THEN! XD



kaya pla cute avvi mo... c daiske pla un!!!

~~~~d ko pa tapoz DN Angel~~~~
Citizen
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

popcorn14 wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:

Miss ko na kasi and D.N.A.NGEL.....and DAISUKE NIWA WAS THE FIRST ANIME CHARACTER I DREW WAAAAAAYYYYYYY BACK THEN! XD



kaya pla cute avvi mo... c daiske pla un!!!

~~~~d ko pa tapoz DN Angel~~~~


iTo link para saiyo..... .....Happy ka na? <_<;

www.onlineanime.tv/dnag
Citizen
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

NORIEVINCENT wrote:


popcorn14 wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:

Miss ko na kasi and D.N.A.NGEL.....and DAISUKE NIWA WAS THE FIRST ANIME CHARACTER I DREW WAAAAAAYYYYYYY BACK THEN! XD



kaya pla cute avvi mo... c daiske pla un!!!

~~~~d ko pa tapoz DN Angel~~~~


iTo link para saiyo..... .....Happy ka na? <_<;

www.onlineanime.tv/dnag


aii.. talagang galit sa akin!!!SORRY!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.