First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The delinquent quarters
Posted 5/10/08
A delinquent is one who fails to do that which is required by law or by duty when such failure is minor in nature.

The term is often used to refer to a juvenile who commits a minor criminal act—juvenile delinquents.

In other cases, a delinquent is a person who fails to pay a debt or other financial obligation, like a mortgage. Failure to cure a delinquent payment can result in repossession or foreclosure.

amras:so we should not pay debts, we are now debt free now, all thanks to the delinquents. we should honour them.
Students
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
ya man
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08
if we find other schools we will expand our delinquents by added a base there. until we get all schools. then we will rule.
Posted 5/11/08
And if we find, somebody already put up a delinquent base there we take em down.
Posted 5/11/08
wow ur really into this
did u jump off the roof or something tat made u crazy
Posted 5/11/08

xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

wow ur really into this
did u jump off the roof or something tat made u crazy


no, did you.
Posted 5/11/08

xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

wow ur really into this
did u jump off the roof or something tat made u crazy


I just want to expand the delinquents. as you can see already have a headquarters.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-194062/The-delinquent-headquarters.html?pg=6#10764823
Posted 5/11/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

wow ur really into this
did u jump off the roof or something tat made u crazy


no, did you.


yea only one time cuz this one girl keep annoying me
Posted 5/11/08

xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

wow ur really into this
did u jump off the roof or something tat made u crazy


no, did you.


yea only one time cuz this one girl keep annoying me


well I did just bungee jump off the roof.
Posted 5/11/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

wow ur really into this
did u jump off the roof or something tat made u crazy


no, did you.


yea only one time cuz this one girl keep annoying me


well I did just bungee jump off the roof.


oh
Posted 5/11/08

xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

wow ur really into this
did u jump off the roof or something tat made u crazy


no, did you.


yea only one time cuz this one girl keep annoying me


well I did just bungee jump off the roof.


oh


its not because im crazy, I was just bored.
Posted 5/11/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

wow ur really into this
did u jump off the roof or something tat made u crazy


no, did you.


yea only one time cuz this one girl keep annoying me


well I did just bungee jump off the roof.


oh


its not because im crazy, I was just bored.


oh i see
Posted 5/11/08

xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

wow ur really into this
did u jump off the roof or something tat made u crazy


no, did you.


yea only one time cuz this one girl keep annoying me


well I did just bungee jump off the roof.


oh


its not because im crazy, I was just bored.


oh i see


Students
4021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore :)
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
lol. what conversation is this!? HAHAHA! funny. ohh,i shall go see the headquarters! =p
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
*put ayame down*
here we are.
The flying castle of demons.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.