First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply WHY IS IT THAT THE MAIN CHARACTER ALWAYS GETS A LUCKLY DRAW??
55209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Fantasy land..
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
heyhey....sum of them lose..like yugi...he lost to kaiba be4 at the island...also..i dunthink tat is cal lucky draw...bt is destiny draw....xDDD
2247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / san gabriel
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
THATS Y THEYRE CALLED THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!!!! DUH!!!!!! XD
Posted 6/14/08

purple_punchi wrote:

because if the main character lost the series will end DUH and
End of series means No money! Anyways Gx sucks ! seriously i Hate it!
the original was awesome <<i dont mean the end T^T>>



YGO GX ITS THE BEST BETCH
Posted 6/14/08

koga1511 wrote:

heyhey....sum of them lose..like yugi...he lost to kaiba be4 at the island...also..i dunthink tat is cal lucky draw...bt is destiny draw....xDDD


its was cus Yugi was scary that kabia should fall down

55209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Fantasy land..
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

JadenYuki- wrote:


koga1511 wrote:

heyhey....sum of them lose..like yugi...he lost to kaiba be4 at the island...also..i dunthink tat is cal lucky draw...bt is destiny draw....xDDD


its was cus Yugi was scary that kabia should fall down


i noe tat...l0lx.....haiz....bt they always like tat...so i prefer playing dan watching....>.<
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere behind...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

JadenYuki- wrote:


purple_punchi wrote:

because if the main character lost the series will end DUH and
End of series means No money! Anyways Gx sucks ! seriously i Hate it!
the original was awesome <<i dont mean the end T^T>>



YGO GX ITS THE BEST BETCH

i wont waste my time fighting online like kids watever each one has his own opinion Baka! get lost
Member
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
because the main character is always the hero
( except in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Into the Shadows when Jaden becomes evil)


Member
726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / F / Bacolod
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
well thats how it always is.......................................it makes it fun to watch and interesting....................especiasally if you like the main character.........................................

1280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
because he has the "power of draw" or he just prays a lot when he's in a tight spot lol
Member
8804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not with you
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
cuz he is the mai n character
13131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
hehehe^^ because the director said^^
Member
15800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cullen Residence,...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
well....

thats because he's the main character..

u know...^__^
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Eutopia
Offline
Posted 9/19/08


~_~ read the spoiler above
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / the little dot on...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
VERY SIMPLE "BECAUSE HE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER"
Member
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
also Jaden loses to the guy with the cyber dragons... I think its Zane
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.