First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Bleach Role Play
Moderator
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

amisikun wrote:


jadejnb wrote:


amisikun wrote:


jadejnb wrote:


amisikun wrote:


jadejnb wrote:

wonder what Yachiru likes to drink


yoruichi likes orange juice most of the time and milk on special occasions =3


milk it is then


what do i get to have w/ my milk??? what do you have to offer since you invited me


what would u like?


a live rat, the new york ratz, i like my food alive
xD just kidding, um a wheat bagel will do ^^


damn i already had the rats >.< *was holding spyder but threw him back out*...... *cell phone rings* yoruichi! the arrancar have started moving!! theyre heading here to this town!!
17753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
what *turns ino a cat* im nothing more than a cute feline *"Nyaa"
Moderator
16127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In The Dark
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

amisikun wrote:

what *turns ino a cat* im nothing more than a cute feline *"Nyaa"


yeah but kitty's got claws doesn't she *grabs yoruichi* lets go
17753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
okii =] okii bye Toushirou!! have fun w/ ur "Cafe`" /slash/ Brothel ..

* ichi tries to carry me out but i scratch him* i can walk myself ^^
Moderator
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

amisikun wrote:

okii =] okii bye Toushirou!! have fun w/ ur "Cafe`" /slash/ Brothel ..

* ichi tries to carry me out but i scratch him* i can walk myself ^^


*when you arrive at the scene im already fighting along with other captains* what took you so long?!
Moderator
16127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In The Dark
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

jadejnb wrote:


amisikun wrote:

okii =] okii bye Toushirou!! have fun w/ ur "Cafe`" /slash/ Brothel ..

* ichi tries to carry me out but i scratch him* i can walk myself ^^


*when you arrive at the scene im already fighting along with other captains* what took you so long?!


ouch yoruichi u could have just told me to let u go....
oh hey tosh traffic slowed us down so what r the hollow doing here?
Moderator
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

spyder22 wrote:


jadejnb wrote:


amisikun wrote:

okii =] okii bye Toushirou!! have fun w/ ur "Cafe`" /slash/ Brothel ..

* ichi tries to carry me out but i scratch him* i can walk myself ^^


*when you arrive at the scene im already fighting along with other captains* what took you so long?!


ouch yoruichi u could have just told me to let u go....
oh hey tosh traffic slowed us down so what r the hollow doing here?


its the arrancar you dumbass. Aizen has started to make his move!! *every single level of hollow appears on earth*
Moderator
16127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In The Dark
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
arrancar huh i already have one in mind to destroy *jumps into battle*
17753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

spyder22 wrote:

arrancar huh i already have one in mind to destroy *jumps into battle*


*turns back to human form then comes out to fight ^^*
Moderator
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

amisikun wrote:


spyder22 wrote:

arrancar huh i already have one in mind to destroy *jumps into battle*


*turns back to human form then comes out to fight ^^*


*you get caught by gin and he tries to rape you*
17753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

jadejnb wrote:


amisikun wrote:


spyder22 wrote:

arrancar huh i already have one in mind to destroy *jumps into battle*


*turns back to human form then comes out to fight ^^*


*you get caught by gin and he tries to rape you* :P



ill castrate him <_<;
Moderator
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

amisikun wrote:


jadejnb wrote:


amisikun wrote:


spyder22 wrote:

arrancar huh i already have one in mind to destroy *jumps into battle*


*turns back to human form then comes out to fight ^^*


*you get caught by gin and he tries to rape you* :P



ill castrate him <_<;


with your claws
Member
4643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The 10th division
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
i would like to be
Moderator
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

jonathan199426 wrote:

i would like to be


done
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.