First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Who here loves G Gundam?
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
I liked it though the characters do overreact, even by other anime characters standards and the things they shout when using their super weapons ...lol

I've always wondered -- is George wearing a swim suit.
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
^ This is a Super Robot anime, yelling makes you stronger.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


Do you play super robot wars as well? Mazinkaiser is my top pick on the roster all the time.


I'm gonna ask you a question;
Who the hell wouldn't play a SUPER AWESOME GAME with tons of AWESOME ANIME ROBOTS all in one AWESOME FREAKIN GAME?


Mecha posers who only know Wing, SEED, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, and 00?



Zing!
Myeah, mecha posers. Kind of a disturbing matter in my case.
Anywho, Robot Wars = Awesome.
8383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
me!well.. i loved it when i was a kid..^^
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
It used to be my favorite. I really did love Sai. <3
As well as the unique system in which they piloted the gundams.
(Hell...I've still got an old toy model of dragon gundam in hyper mode.)
I use to tape all the episodes as well...unfortunately the tapes got messed up, so I haven't seen it in a while. I'd love to see it again though, even if some of the characters seem a bit insane. (*cough* Chibodee *cough*)
I did get the manga. (It's absolutely terrible. Don't waste your money on it...xD)

Lol. Still one of my all time favorites. It was the first mecha anime I ever got into.
2545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In tha Houze
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08
me! i like gundams especially Wing :=)
1227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
ummmm ,,, hmmmm...... .. U??
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

aidannwn wrote:

I liked it though the characters do overreact, even by other anime characters standards and the things they shout when using their super weapons ...lol

I've always wondered -- is George wearing a swim suit.


Let me help educate. This has characteristics from super robots as well as real types. The first show to ever do that was Mazinger-Z, the robot anime that indirectly fathers many anime today. The main character, Kouji was quite hot blooded as well as really confident. One of the ways they showed this was that he would announce the attacks he would preform. From then on, its been tradition.
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


aidannwn wrote:

I liked it though the characters do overreact, even by other anime characters standards and the things they shout when using their super weapons ...lol

I've always wondered -- is George wearing a swim suit.


Let me help educate. This has characteristics from super robots as well as real types. The first show to ever do that was Mazinger-Z, the robot anime that indirectly fathers many anime today. The main character, Kouji was quite hot blooded as well as really confident. One of the ways they showed this was that he would announce the attacks he would preform. From then on, its been tradition.


The main character is Domon. His borther Kaouji is not apperent and when he does. he's in the Shadow gundam.

8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
G Gundam was good. I wish I could watch it again.

I have yet to use these dudes in an SRW game. I wish I could play MX as well.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

aidannwn wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


aidannwn wrote:

I liked it though the characters do overreact, even by other anime characters standards and the things they shout when using their super weapons ...lol

I've always wondered -- is George wearing a swim suit.


Let me help educate. This has characteristics from super robots as well as real types. The first show to ever do that was Mazinger-Z, the robot anime that indirectly fathers many anime today. The main character, Kouji was quite hot blooded as well as really confident. One of the ways they showed this was that he would announce the attacks he would preform. From then on, its been tradition.


The main character is Domon. His borther Kaouji is not apperent and when he does. he's in the Shadow gundam.



I am aware of the story of G gundam. I gave you a history lesson as to way they shout out the attack names. You really didn't think G gundam was the first to do that did you? Also, it's name is the Devil Gundam, or in America, Dark Gundam.
1047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Taguig City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
It's not that bad. But I prefer something with a little sense of realism.
The idea of a tournament of Gundams from different countries with a cockpit that can read the pilot's every move, vocal command, and brain wave is something I can understand, as well as a program that can put the pilot into a berserker-like state.
But I just can't see how a horse can pilot it's own unit; a Gundam bouncing off of a laser beam from one side of the planet to Hong Kong; the Gundams get stronger as the pilot trains in hand to hand combat and an attack that leaves a mark in a shape of a heart.
It's like a kung-fu series with mech battles or Dragonball Z with Gundams instead of Saiyans. Even Domon's reason for fighting is out of a kung-fu movie.
The idea for the story isn't that bad but I wish they didn't stray too far off from the plot of the earlier series before G-Gundam.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

randy120276 wrote:

It's not that bad. But I prefer something with a little sense of realism.
The idea of a tournament of Gundams from different countries with a cockpit that can read the pilot's every move, vocal command, and brain wave is something I can understand, as well as a program that can put the pilot into a berserker-like state.
But I just can't see how a horse can pilot it's own unit; a Gundam bouncing off of a laser beam from one side of the planet to Hong Kong; the Gundams get stronger as the pilot trains in hand to hand combat and an attack that leaves a mark in a shape of a heart.
It's like a kung-fu series with mech battles or Dragonball Z with Gundams instead of Saiyans. Even Domon's reason for fighting is out of a kung-fu movie.
The idea for the story isn't that bad but I wish they didn't stray too far off from the plot of the earlier series before G-Gundam.


G gundam belongs in a different universe then Mobil suit. Your thinking universal century. G gundam belongs to the future century, so their mechs would actually be the most advanced in that aspect.
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i love the story but i was so disappointed in the ending for it was so corny........all for the sake of love... you can save the world its like an answer from a Ms. U.S.A. pageant
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


Do you play super robot wars as well? Mazinkaiser is my top pick on the roster all the time.


I'm gonna ask you a question;
Who the hell wouldn't play a SUPER AWESOME GAME with tons of AWESOME ANIME ROBOTS all in one AWESOME FREAKIN GAME?


Mecha posers who only know Wing, SEED, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, and 00?


I wanna play Super Robot Wars but can't find it ;_;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.