Post Reply She...
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
did you noe the main charater the female plays yamaguchi sensei in gokusen!!!>.< she is so cute and funny!!!
2709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / 未来から
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
yeah........ i know she played in gokusen...... with that stupid detective......
do you already watch "i been married in the hell" i recomand you this drama watch it......
Member
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
I loved "I've been married to hell"!! it's really cool!
And yeah, she's yamaguchi kumiko (Yankumi) in all 3 gokusen series xD
I'm a huge fan of her
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / East Brunswick, N...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
shes really cooll..and do u guys know that he played sadako in the ring? can someone confirm that??
3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

blue14 wrote:

shes really cooll..and do u guys know that he played sadako in the ring? can someone confirm that??


yes it's true... yukie nakama played sadako in ring 0 also known as the ring prequel... the sadako in the other ring movies are played by other actresses...
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / East Brunswick, N...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

ooOsHeLLyOoo wrote:


blue14 wrote:

shes really cooll..and do u guys know that he played sadako in the ring? can someone confirm that??


yes it's true... yukie nakama played sadako in ring 0 also known as the ring prequel... the sadako in the other ring movies are played by other actresses...


oh so its true^^
i was even scared when i watched that lol
but then i watched gokusen and she totally have a different
character..haha.. she's such a great actress
3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

blue14 wrote:


ooOsHeLLyOoo wrote:


blue14 wrote:

shes really cooll..and do u guys know that he played sadako in the ring? can someone confirm that??


yes it's true... yukie nakama played sadako in ring 0 also known as the ring prequel... the sadako in the other ring movies are played by other actresses...


oh so its true^^
i was even scared when i watched that lol
but then i watched gokusen and she totally have a different
character..haha.. she's such a great actress


yeah i agree... she can portray any character and you're still going to love her... actually when i first saw gokusen i didn't recognized her until one of my friends told me that she's the one who played sadako in the prequel...

you must see her other movies...
You must be logged in to post.