First  Prev  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  Next  Last
Post Reply Which manga do you think should adapt into anime?
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / ICQ: 114629959
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

Demon7trackKh wrote:


Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:


Demon7trackKh wrote:

cage of eden with a different ending and anything else I would want is more than likely gonna get an anime. What I really want is Rehashes of Rave and Elfen lied. Those would be AMAZING if it would happen!!


Elfen Lied has an anime. Do you mean more? Different? Or .. bloodier? :)


Yes I know, a rehash would mean more. Since the anime didnt cover all the manga. Oh trust me it gets more bloodier later on!


I never read the manga behind Elfen Lied. So it is possible to get bloodier ... at least the anime already showed plenty of ways to tore someone apart
25528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX, USA
Online
Posted 3/23/13

Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:


Demon7trackKh wrote:


Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:


Demon7trackKh wrote:

cage of eden with a different ending and anything else I would want is more than likely gonna get an anime. What I really want is Rehashes of Rave and Elfen lied. Those would be AMAZING if it would happen!!


Elfen Lied has an anime. Do you mean more? Different? Or .. bloodier? :)


Yes I know, a rehash would mean more. Since the anime didnt cover all the manga. Oh trust me it gets more bloodier later on!


I never read the manga behind Elfen Lied. So it is possible to get bloodier ... at least the anime already showed plenty of ways to tore someone apart


Oh yes! I'm pretty sure Elfen Lied was my first anime that I saw that was so bloody! Haha if you have time I'd recommend reading it! It's a good read and it's a short one too only being 107 chapters!
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / ICQ: 114629959
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

Demon7trackKh wrote:



Oh yes! I'm pretty sure Elfen Lied was my first anime that I saw that was so bloody! Haha if you have time I'd recommend reading it! It's a good read and it's a short one too only being 107 chapters!


Why not. I will grab it and put it into the reading queue. Recently I saw that there is now a Elfen Lied BD Box.. so maybe.. you never know..
25528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX, USA
Online
Posted 3/23/13

Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:


Demon7trackKh wrote:



Oh yes! I'm pretty sure Elfen Lied was my first anime that I saw that was so bloody! Haha if you have time I'd recommend reading it! It's a good read and it's a short one too only being 107 chapters!


Why not. I will grab it and put it into the reading queue. Recently I saw that there is now a Elfen Lied BD Box.. so maybe.. you never know..


Oh yeaaaa the blu-ray came out I forgot about that. Man I'm gonna have to snag that one of these days
4326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / My room where els...
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Nisekoi: False Love
haven't read the manga but it just seems interesting
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
How has



not been adapted yet?

The premise itself is so awesome

SAITAMAAAAAA!
10711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Bride's Story and it is going to be, the art is truly amazing with all the fine details
13045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
12638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Ansatsu Kyoshitsu (Assassination Classroom)
7SEEDS!
I Am A Hero
Eden no ori (Cage of Eden)
Posted 3/24/13

dominickkoczara wrote:

Ansatsu Kyoshitsu (Assassination Classroom)


Absolutely
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Good Ending!!
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/28/13
I love sports manga so I want to see Haikyu into an anime. Though I don't know about the art for the anime because the manga art is just amazing and portrays the movements really well so it'll really be worth seeing.
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / matthew williams'...
Offline
Posted 3/28/13
Five
Rockin' Heaven
Seiyuu Ka
Shouri no Akuma
Dengaki Daisy
Barajou no Kiss
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 3/29/13


YES. THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING.
Dengeki Daisy deserves to get an anime.
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
-Oresama Teacher!!
-Junai takkou taichou!
-hana to akuma
First  Prev  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.