First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Role-Play
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
ummm...can i be a vampire princess?
Vampire
26426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / dime's graveyard...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
well i always want to be a clan leader...maybe leader of the lycanz or master of the lycanz..since im one of the castle guards..i think im qualified...ahahaha
Vampire
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
I'll be the watcher.... i'll keep a look out for almost everything
Posted 6/4/08
well do we have to have a job or anything? can we just play along?
Vampire
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
hah yeah
Vampire
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

pinoyako1 wrote:

hey sojiro-san..when we doing this? Can't wait to start neh?


we are going for it hehe


8Pvampiregirl wrote:

well do we have to have a job or anything? can we just play along?


lets get going


Lillith_Valentine wrote:

weeeeeeeellllll
i still think lilith will/would be a nice role for me hehe ^^



YumeTsukai182 wrote:

can i be musican?


ore..what will you play?


hyue133 wrote:

can i be some kind of secret bounty hunter?


ore..which one huh. or just a lone (dhampir) bounty hunter?


jhebz wrote:

ummm...can i be a vampire princess?



lasinggero wrote:

well i always want to be a clan leader...maybe leader of the lycanz or master of the lycanz..since im one of the castle guards..i think im qualified...ahahaha



phantomakuma wrote:

W00T! I Like Being A Musician! ^,..,^


ore..the first fallen angel as musican...hehe


shuyi000 wrote:

I'll be the watcher.... i'll keep a look out for almost everything


phantom is right, you should be more specific

ore..we are starting the role play and please post it at the ROLE-PLAY thread, and for charactrer discussion you may use this thread instead of that. thanks guys


31150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
wow... can stay as master cheesu?
i always remain in character... the sign of a great actor..... or a deluded psycopath.... guess which i am
31150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

phantomakuma wrote:


mastercheesu wrote:

wow... can stay as master cheesu?
i always remain in character... the sign of a great actor..... or a deluded psycopath.... guess which i am


Both?


How did you guess....?
Member
22209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08
the names Alucard Akechii'm a rogue vampire assasin
Vampire
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Off the radar.
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
I don't know who I am and I don't know what am I. I geuss I might take bounty hunter or assasin position.
Vampire
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
^-^ I could be the castle witch!
Vampire
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

ayoka wrote:

I don't know who I am and I don't know what am I. I geuss I might take bounty hunter or assasin position.


oho...but its still about being a killer hehe


Kiki_chan wrote:

^-^ I could be the castle witch!


witches....hemmm..nice2
Vampire
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Off the radar.
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Yep. Thats just me. I'll be an assassin.
Where do we actually role-play?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.