First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
REQUEST- Avii's
Member
7670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / >ω< O Canada!
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08

crunchi_07 wrote:


Fzmousie wrote:


crunchi_07 wrote:

yuu're welcome!!!did yuu find the softwares useful???^.^


=O WAT SOFTWARE?!?!? I ALSO WANT TO USE A SOFTWARE!!! PLZ TELL ME!!! PLZ AND THNKU!!

ARIGATO!!


there is a place in the group page called ''maybe these will help'',there are names of some softwares we use there.nut gomen that i cant give yuu the link


okiez!! thx!! and its okay 4 the link ^__^

15 minutes later...WAAHHH!!! I CANT FIND ANY PAGES!!! THEY SAY THAT THERE ARE NONE!!! X(
17089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
twin avie please~
PIC:
SIZE: any
what name would u like to put in the pic: katsmeowisland [left] and yugix5 [right]
BORDERS/FRAMES: dots or something that looks good
EXTRAS: anything that looks good
ANIMATED: yes
Posted 5/11/08

katsmeowisland wrote:

twin avie please~
PIC:
SIZE: any
what name would u like to put in the pic: katsmeowisland [left] and yugix5 [right]
BORDERS/FRAMES: dots or something that looks good
EXTRAS: anything that looks good
ANIMATED: yes[/quote/]
here it is hope yuu like it

and...
17089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

crunchi_07 wrote:


katsmeowisland wrote:

twin avie please~
PIC:
SIZE: any
what name would u like to put in the pic: katsmeowisland [left] and yugix5 [right]
BORDERS/FRAMES: dots or something that looks good
EXTRAS: anything that looks good
ANIMATED: yes[/quote/]
here it is hope yuu like it

and...


thank you! :3
Member
12200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08

size : the same with miyu and i want my username to be put in the pic
borders : anything that will suit with the pic^^
extra : anything
animated : yup^^
Member
5057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere on Eart...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

sedeee wrote:


size : the same with miyu and i want my username to be put in the pic
borders : anything that will suit with the pic^^
extra : anything
animated : yup^^




Here you go Sorry if it's not animated
Posted 5/11/08

can u please crop and then make it say sakura 16 rox please and thanks
Posted 5/11/08
Picture:



The Boy:

username: TadasexHinamuri
decoration: if it's ok can u put some star on da corner n a border!

The girl:

username: HinamuriAmu
decorattion: a heart on da corner and a border can u put my username moving tnx!
Posted 5/11/08

sakura16rox wrote:


can u please crop and then make it say sakura 16 rox please and thanks :)


here it is=]

Posted 5/11/08
PIC:

SIZE: any, just not too long
what name would u like to put in the pic: babybear9008 could you put the name across the bottom? thanks. ^^
BORDERS/FRAMES: any
EXTRAS: if you think it needs some, go ahead.
ANIMATED: yes please
Posted 5/11/08

babybear9008 wrote:

PIC:

SIZE: any, just not too long
what name would u like to put in the pic: babybear9008 could you put the name across the bottom? thanks. ^^
BORDERS/FRAMES: any
EXTRAS: if you think it needs some, go ahead.
ANIMATED: yes please
here it is:


Posted 5/11/08

crunchi_07 wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:

PIC:

SIZE: any, just not too long
what name would u like to put in the pic: babybear9008 could you put the name across the bottom? thanks. ^^
BORDERS/FRAMES: any
EXTRAS: if you think it needs some, go ahead.
ANIMATED: yes please
here it is:




omg!! i love it!!!! thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08
hehe...well, is it alright if i ask for another one so soon?

PIC:

SIZE: any
what name would u like to put in the pic: babybear9008
BORDERS/FRAMES: something colorful. maybe rainbow?
EXTRAS: anything that looks good
ANIMATED: umm..no thanks. ^^
Member
8868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

babybear9008 wrote:

hehe...well, is it alright if i ask for another one so soon?

PIC:

SIZE: any
what name would u like to put in the pic: babybear9008
BORDERS/FRAMES: something colorful. maybe rainbow?
EXTRAS: anything that looks good
ANIMATED: umm..no thanks. ^^





~hmm........here is the picture but it's not very nice
so hope u like it >.<
Member
12200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

DarkInnocence wrote:


sedeee wrote:


size : the same with miyu and i want my username to be put in the pic
borders : anything that will suit with the pic^^
extra : anything
animated : yup^^




Here you go Sorry if it's not animated


its okay^^ and thanx!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.