Created by MooTaNeko
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
what is your favorite genre of anime ?
1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/11/08
and what title of that genre do you like most??

sorry if it's duplicate..
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
all of the above put together would be cool.
but nothing can beat Gundam Seed.
anyone thinking otherwise can just get lost and not argue with me cause nothing is gonna change my mind about it lol.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Archangel768 wrote:

all of the above put together would be cool.
but nothing can beat Gundam Seed.
anyone thinking otherwise can just get lost and not argue with me cause nothing is gonna change my mind about it lol.


You're a hard-headed one, ain't you. But I can say that I both like and hate SEED at the same time.

I voted mecha, for obvious reasons. Notice how I don't watch Gundam much.
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
And,my favourite genre is mahou shoujo
Posted 5/8/08
I guess fantasy and romance ^^ I like Elemental Gelade/Erementar Gerad it's a great anime ^^
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

all of the above put together would be cool.
but nothing can beat Gundam Seed.
anyone thinking otherwise can just get lost and not argue with me cause nothing is gonna change my mind about it lol.


You're a hard-headed one, ain't you. But I can say that I both like and hate SEED at the same time.

I voted mecha, for obvious reasons. Notice how I don't watch Gundam much.


interesting someone liking and hating something at the same time. i can be like that too. so whats somethings that u hate about seed?
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Posted 5/8/08
i like romance and fantasy inukami or fate stay night nice anime
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / QC
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
hmmm.. i will vote for ecchi., but, because it isn`t there i choose "-etc.-". uhm i ilike romance & adventure but most of all i prefer "'ecchi' going to 'romance' in thier 'adventure'.
24223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / woods
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
adventure! one piece style!
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth!
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
i little bit of everything!
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Archangel768 wrote:

interesting someone liking and hating something at the same time. i can be like that too. so whats somethings that u hate about seed?


Likes: Mechanical design.
Hates: Plot (especially in Destiny)

30435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
go romance xD
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I like a little of everything, but I guess I'd prefer comedy above all else.
327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I like Adventure and Fantasy but.. i think the kwlest anime would be one which has all of them.. well not all (hentai, harem whatever).. but still got pretty much everything..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.