First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Whose butler would you be?
Member
77333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
Nagi's butler of course, she's the most funny one. I think I could have 'managed' it as the butler of Hinagiku or the "exorcism-girl"
1290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
ill b marias butler or all the girls on the anime
Ultimate Special:Backlash Wave or Wind Scar.......................
Just jokin my ULTIMATE Special is NOVA(Abilitiy #1-Summons meteors 2 DESROY my enemies & Ability #2-Give me the power of the universe including time abd space muhahahhaah) (hayate expression from hearing this)
Member
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
Hinagiku's butler, cuz i think that she's so adorable, and funny ^^
Member
28241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
I want to be nagi's maid!
My ulimate attack will be throwing shurikun shaped cookies
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

shadowevil wrote:

i will be nagi butler because shes quite kind and cute ^^
my ultimate attack with be ZERO POINT BREAKTHROUGH,those who watch hitman reborn will know


Oh yeah huh! Zero Point Breakthrough!!! Lulz, and I think
Nagi is kinda annoying and cute oo

Member
936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:

i will be nagi butler because shes quite kind and cute ^^
my ultimate attack with be ZERO POINT BREAKTHROUGH,those who watch hitman reborn will know


Oh yeah huh! Zero Point Breakthrough!!! Lulz, and I think
Nagi is kinda annoying and cute oo



dat i agree,because she tinks hayate luv her veri much,i wonder if they will get married at de last episode O.o
Member
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / The darkest depth...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
Maria's butler, because she is hot, and really nice.
My ultimate attack would probably involve a katana wrapped in either lightning or fire. (wouldn't hurt me though)
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

shadowevil wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:

i will be nagi butler because shes quite kind and cute ^^
my ultimate attack with be ZERO POINT BREAKTHROUGH,those who watch hitman reborn will know


Oh yeah huh! Zero Point Breakthrough!!! Lulz, and I think
Nagi is kinda annoying and cute oo



dat i agree,because she tinks hayate luv her veri much,i wonder if they will get married at de last episode O.o


lolz, that might happen in hitman reborn with tsuna when he grows older...
but i doubt anyone would get married in this anime...o.O,O
Member
936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:

i will be nagi butler because shes quite kind and cute ^^
my ultimate attack with be ZERO POINT BREAKTHROUGH,those who watch hitman reborn will know


Oh yeah huh! Zero Point Breakthrough!!! Lulz, and I think
Nagi is kinda annoying and cute oo



dat i agree,because she tinks hayate luv her veri much,i wonder if they will get married at de last episode O.o


lolz, that might happen in hitman reborn with tsuna when he grows older...
but i doubt anyone would get married in this anime...o.O,O


i wonder if tsuna will marri haru or ryohei sister,if its haru,i wonder how tsuna going to die lol
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

shadowevil wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:

i will be nagi butler because shes quite kind and cute ^^
my ultimate attack with be ZERO POINT BREAKTHROUGH,those who watch hitman reborn will know


Oh yeah huh! Zero Point Breakthrough!!! Lulz, and I think
Nagi is kinda annoying and cute oo



dat i agree,because she tinks hayate luv her veri much,i wonder if they will get married at de last episode O.o


lolz, that might happen in hitman reborn with tsuna when he grows older...
but i doubt anyone would get married in this anime...o.O,O


i wonder if tsuna will marri haru or ryohei sister,if its haru,i wonder how tsuna going to die lol


I hope he doesnt die...I mean I dun want him to die!
Haru got more annoying later...I actually like him with Kyoko...

Okay enough...sorry, this is supposed to be about hayate no gotoku.
I would be probaly hina's butler...
Member
936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:

i will be nagi butler because shes quite kind and cute ^^
my ultimate attack with be ZERO POINT BREAKTHROUGH,those who watch hitman reborn will know


Oh yeah huh! Zero Point Breakthrough!!! Lulz, and I think
Nagi is kinda annoying and cute oo



dat i agree,because she tinks hayate luv her veri much,i wonder if they will get married at de last episode O.o


lolz, that might happen in hitman reborn with tsuna when he grows older...
but i doubt anyone would get married in this anime...o.O,O


i wonder if tsuna will marri haru or ryohei sister,if its haru,i wonder how tsuna going to die lol


I hope he doesnt die...I mean I dun want him to die!
Haru got more annoying later...I actually like him with Kyoko...

Okay enough...sorry, this is supposed to be about hayate no gotoku.
I would be probaly hina's butler...


lol....we forgot about de anime,and hina,de evil gal who know how to be cute and scary....
Member
1656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ontario - Canada
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
I would wanna be hinagiku's butler
Member
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The union of bell...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

shadowevil wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


shadowevil wrote:

i will be nagi butler because shes quite kind and cute ^^
my ultimate attack with be ZERO POINT BREAKTHROUGH,those who watch hitman reborn will know


Oh yeah huh! Zero Point Breakthrough!!! Lulz, and I think
Nagi is kinda annoying and cute oo



dat i agree,because she tinks hayate luv her veri much,i wonder if they will get married at de last episode O.o


lolz, that might happen in hitman reborn with tsuna when he grows older...
but i doubt anyone would get married in this anime...o.O,O


i wonder if tsuna will marri haru or ryohei sister,if its haru,i wonder how tsuna going to die lol


I hope he doesnt die...I mean I dun want him to die!
Haru got more annoying later...I actually like him with Kyoko...

Okay enough...sorry, this is supposed to be about hayate no gotoku.
I would be probaly hina's butler...


lol....we forgot about de anime,and hina,de evil gal who know how to be cute and scary....


a little bit off topic dude...lol
Member
32349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
Hinagiku for sure! She has an awesome personality! (At least she won't make stupid demands :p)
Ultimate Move: Anything that has to do with water? Or maybe ice-type moves like Hits***** Toush****'s Hyor******!!!!
Member
1577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / BROOKLYN, NY
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
isumi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.