First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply suGgEsTioNs...^^
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

princessyukio wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:

can anybody suggest a game???^^


hey iknow why don't you get a naruto pic and distort it and have peps guess who it is and then you could make like a list of the top ten peps who guessed right and do it like once a week that would be fun


nice.......................

realy?
thanks i wish that paUllnEeE would say what she thaught




she isn't on...i think she's busy and i'll be busy two weeks from now too....


okay do you think that she'll like my idea enough to want to do it


yeah...i think so....

~kurenai~
Posted 5/25/08

azurie_sakura wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:

can anybody suggest a game???^^


hey iknow why don't you get a naruto pic and distort it and have peps guess who it is and then you could make like a list of the top ten peps who guessed right and do it like once a week that would be fun


nice.......................

realy?
thanks i wish that paUllnEeE would say what she thaught




she isn't on...i think she's busy and i'll be busy two weeks from now too....


okay do you think that she'll like my idea enough to want to do it


yeah...i think so....

~kurenai~

realy ^_^ thats so cool

Creator
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Atlantis
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

princessyukio wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:

can anybody suggest a game???^^


hey iknow why don't you get a naruto pic and distort it and have peps guess who it is and then you could make like a list of the top ten peps who guessed right and do it like once a week that would be fun


gr8 idea!!! we are definitely going to add that game!!!! arigatou!!! and gomen I was off line for 2 weeks... busy...^^
Posted 6/5/08

PaUlInEeE wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:

can anybody suggest a game???^^


hey iknow why don't you get a naruto pic and distort it and have peps guess who it is and then you could make like a list of the top ten peps who guessed right and do it like once a week that would be fun


gr8 idea!!! we are definitely going to add that game!!!! arigatou!!! and gomen I was off line for 2 weeks... busy...^^



:w00t:
realy ^_^ i feel so speacial now ^_^ i can hardly wait
Creator
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Atlantis
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

princessyukio wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:

can anybody suggest a game???^^


hey iknow why don't you get a naruto pic and distort it and have peps guess who it is and then you could make like a list of the top ten peps who guessed right and do it like once a week that would be fun


gr8 idea!!! we are definitely going to add that game!!!! arigatou!!! and gomen I was off line for 2 weeks... busy...^^



:w00t:
realy ^_^ i feel so speacial now ^_^ i can hardly wait


it's going to start after I talk to the moderators.... we have to choose when to start it though.... it's going to be here very soon...^^ arigatou again!!!
Posted 6/6/08

PaUlInEeE wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:

can anybody suggest a game???^^


hey iknow why don't you get a naruto pic and distort it and have peps guess who it is and then you could make like a list of the top ten peps who guessed right and do it like once a week that would be fun


gr8 idea!!! we are definitely going to add that game!!!! arigatou!!! and gomen I was off line for 2 weeks... busy...^^



:w00t:
realy ^_^ i feel so speacial now ^_^ i can hardly wait


it's going to start after I talk to the moderators.... we have to choose when to start it though.... it's going to be here very soon...^^ arigatou again!!!



yaaaaaaa i will check everday then ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.