First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Do you want guys a masquerade ball event?^*
Posted 5/8/08
Do you want guys a masquerade ball event??
Well it pops on my mind so i want to share it to u guys!!Just vote Yes or No!!
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
its bviously a YES~!!
its such a great idea!!
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Crunchy~~
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
love it!!
Member
4071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

goddessofmusic wrote:

Do you want guys a masquerade ball event??
Well it pops on my mind so i want to share it to u guys!!Just vote Yes or No!!


uhhhh wats a masquerade?
Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

dvah wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:

Do you want guys a masquerade ball event??
Well it pops on my mind so i want to share it to u guys!!Just vote Yes or No!!


uhhhh wats a masquerade?


a masquerade ball is a event where everyone will wear masks and dance with a partner.
Member
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
That would be cool!
Posted 5/8/08
absolutely yes!!! i love to have a masquerade in the group..
Member
25465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ph!L!pp!n3$
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
ohmmm.. hehehehe.. just fine.. ^-^
Posted 5/9/08
I still need more votes for this~~~~^*
Member
4071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:


dvah wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:

Do you want guys a masquerade ball event??
Well it pops on my mind so i want to share it to u guys!!Just vote Yes or No!!


uhhhh wats a masquerade?


a masquerade ball is a event where everyone will wear masks and dance with a partner.


oooo icic i guess it could b arranged
Member
3158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
will all the classes be able to go including vampire
Posted 5/9/08

aznangel_13 wrote:

will all the classes be able to go including vampire


yup!!!..everyone is invted to join but we need more votes before we start this...ahihihihi
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Yes^^I think it will be fun^^
Member
1498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Agreed...I want t0 have a Maquerade Ball...But d0es every0ne needs t0 have a partner???
Posted 5/11/08

guArdianAngeLo865 wrote:

Agreed...I want t0 have a Maquerade Ball...But d0es every0ne needs t0 have a partner???


of course^*but its okay if u don't have partner^*hehe^*but we need more votes!!^*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.