First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who is the hottest Cosplayers.
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / imagination
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
I think this one [Cosplaying....Tidus]






3225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -_-
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

xierra wrote:


sarcasticocram212 wrote:

i would say jin joson, though i'm not really sure what his/her gender is. it seems like s/he's hiding it...



jin is a male and he has a twin and her name is nejin she's a female... ^___^



do u have any picture of them? wanna see~><
Posted 7/31/08


I dont know who she is...but shes really pretty ^_^
40811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / North Miami Beach...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Inu-kage wrote:



I dont know who she is...but shes really pretty ^_^


i think thats rukia from bleach. ^_^
Posted 7/31/08

zeno503 wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:



I dont know who she is...but shes really pretty ^_^


i think thats rukia from bleach. ^_^


I meant the cosplayer......she is cosplaying Rukia from Bleach
40811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / North Miami Beach...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Inu-kage wrote:


zeno503 wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:



I dont know who she is...but shes really pretty ^_^


i think thats rukia from bleach. ^_^


I meant the cosplayer......she is cosplaying Rukia from Bleach


oh. my bad. xp
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Alodia and her sister Ashley
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/31/08


I don't know the girls name. But she's very close to Tifa.
4619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / beside you!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

tsukirin wrote:


xierra wrote:


sarcasticocram212 wrote:

i would say jin joson, though i'm not really sure what his/her gender is. it seems like s/he's hiding it...



jin is a male and he has a twin and her name is nejin she's a female... ^___^



do u have any picture of them? wanna see~><




jin, kat and nejin


.. i got this pic from kat's deviantart account




Posted 7/31/08

ica_noelle wrote:

gotta be alodia...well, there're a lot of good cosplayers out there but right now, she's my fave...




photoshopped pictures.
1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Seretei
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

xierra wrote:


tsukirin wrote:


xierra wrote:


sarcasticocram212 wrote:

i would say jin joson, though i'm not really sure what his/her gender is. it seems like s/he's hiding it...



jin is a male and he has a twin and her name is nejin she's a female... ^___^



do u have any picture of them? wanna see~><




jin, kat and nejin


.. i got this pic from kat's deviantart account







jin is a female. i swear. i've seen her. and that's just a wig(on the right).her true hair is the one on the left.^^

Jin Joson remains to be the best cosplayer for me. Other cosplayers may be prettier than her, but she's the only one who can totally change her looks.i mean, totally. plus she's one of the rare types who can cosplay characters of the opposite gender.

http://behindinfinity.deviantart.com/
Posted 8/2/08

ica_noelle wrote:

gotta be alodia...well, there're a lot of good cosplayers out there but right now, she's my fave...




I AGREE!
Posted 8/3/08
i like behindinfinity on DA.

704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
w0w!

they are so0 co0l!!!!

i don't know the name of this cosplayer but she really caught my attention ^__^



kawaii ^__^
4619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / beside you!
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

gr8sh wrote:


xierra wrote:


tsukirin wrote:


xierra wrote:


sarcasticocram212 wrote:

i would say jin joson, though i'm not really sure what his/her gender is. it seems like s/he's hiding it...



jin is a male and he has a twin and her name is nejin she's a female... ^___^



do u have any picture of them? wanna see~><




jin, kat and nejin


.. i got this pic from kat's deviantart account







jin is a female. i swear. i've seen her. and that's just a wig(on the right).her true hair is the one on the left.^^

Jin Joson remains to be the best cosplayer for me. Other cosplayers may be prettier than her, but she's the only one who can totally change her looks.i mean, totally. plus she's one of the rare types who can cosplay characters of the opposite gender.

http://behindinfinity.deviantart.com/


...sorry. i thought she has a twin... coz i've read it in her journal in her deviantart account (ceruleanmorning.deviantart.com)
and i just found out now..that picture was just a photoshopped..hehe..yeah, i agree everytime there are two jins in the picture the other one will always wear a wig...well, it's a kinda suspicious though..haha..yep, she really has a long hair...
i agree she really is a good cosplayer..she can cosplay both...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.