First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Do you hate moderators??
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
OK all you need to do is click yes or no. and write why.
I hate modertors because they are nosy people and i've been banned for about 3 times.
2235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK-England
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
its a bit harsh isn't it...you must have done sonething wrong in order for them to ban you... 3 times
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

lil-chinese-gal wrote:

its a bit harsh isn't it...you must have done sonething wrong in order for them to ban you... 3 times


lol maybe; i kinda uploaded hentai. so i got banned. and according to survey more than 70 percent like hentai. so i uploaded it. but u know they del it and banned me. plus warned for giving me long time suspension.
and see 4 people hate moderators and only one person like. which i guess must be u
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

nepalihercules wrote:


lil-chinese-gal wrote:

its a bit harsh isn't it...you must have done sonething wrong in order for them to ban you... 3 times


lol maybe; i kinda uploaded hentai. so i got banned. and according to survey more than 70 percent like hentai. so i uploaded it. but u know they del it and banned me. plus warned for giving me long time suspension.
and see 4 people hate moderators and only one person like. which i guess must be u


you got banned for a good reason, and now look at you making a retarded thread like this. it doesnt matter if they like hentai. there are other sites for thos eppl. Posting hentai on a pg-13 site or w/e isnt the place. grow up and follow the rules or go to a different site
Posted 5/8/08
no i just hate the snobby ones you decide to critisize evrything babd u do cause they think they're better than u. but most of them r very nice^^
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


lil-chinese-gal wrote:

its a bit harsh isn't it...you must have done sonething wrong in order for them to ban you... 3 times


lol maybe; i kinda uploaded hentai. so i got banned. and according to survey more than 70 percent like hentai. so i uploaded it. but u know they del it and banned me. plus warned for giving me long time suspension.
and see 4 people hate moderators and only one person like. which i guess must be u


you got banned for a good reason, and now look at you making a retarded thread like this. it doesnt matter if they like hentai. there are other sites for thos eppl. Posting hentai on a pg-13 site or w/e isnt the place. grow up and follow the rules or go to a different site


what is pg 13, i never read that thing. and we don't get free hentai online. do u kknow any website for watching it free. and ur just a nosy person. see my video "rant on nosy people" on youtube
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

nepalihercules wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


lil-chinese-gal wrote:

its a bit harsh isn't it...you must have done sonething wrong in order for them to ban you... 3 times


lol maybe; i kinda uploaded hentai. so i got banned. and according to survey more than 70 percent like hentai. so i uploaded it. but u know they del it and banned me. plus warned for giving me long time suspension.
and see 4 people hate moderators and only one person like. which i guess must be u


you got banned for a good reason, and now look at you making a retarded thread like this. it doesnt matter if they like hentai. there are other sites for thos eppl. Posting hentai on a pg-13 site or w/e isnt the place. grow up and follow the rules or go to a different site


what is pg 13, i never read that thing. and we don't get free hentai online. do u kknow any website for watching it free. and ur just a nosy person. see my video "rant on nosy people" on youtube


your nto that smart r u? im not nosy. this is a thread for conversation. a thread is made for everyone in it to talk with each other on a certain subject. if you didnt know this is a pg-13 site then you obviously dont know the rules which you should do. then you wouldnt get banned for doing retarded things like posting hentai on this site. also yes there are plenty of free sites for hentai. go to a hentai group on here for it. grow up and no im not watching that nigahiga video again. p.s. if not for moderators there would be more immature ppl on here like you posting pointless threads like this one
2154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not telling...u s...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
lol i don even kno wut moderators do but i got to be modertor 4 a group of my friends YAYY
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
OMG 50/50 vote. I thought many people hate moderators
2154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not telling...u s...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

nepalihercules wrote:


crescentmoonangel07 wrote:

lol i don even kno wut moderators do but i got to be modertor 4 a group of my friends YAYY


so i guess ur not so smart like me


well wutever i don care i didnt get banned so ya
Posted 5/8/08
This is kind of harsh. >.> Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08
quit ur belly aching.

eventually you gotta grow up
621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I've never had any problems with mods. Almost all of them are very reasonable. Honestly, if you hate them for banning you for not following the rules, maybe you should go to another site <_<; One that allows you to upload hentai.
17935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I'm okay with them, they do wat they hav 2 do to make this site better. and as 4 the hentai, most ppl here are teenagers, for example, i kno one user who is 10 and some ppl that r 13
26765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / FLORIDA
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
now that is just a crazy question! They are there for important reasons! They keep the peace and help keep things organized. It's a tough job and it takes a lot of time!! <_<;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.