First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Change naruto shippuden story......
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

StonedOne wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:


StonedOne wrote:

why do people who think naruto sucks go into a naruto thread and just bitch. stfu.
naruto is awsome. accept it.
it's called opinions,yo.
and since this is a public forum...it's gonna get one hell of a mouthful of it.
be them good ones or not.




its called being an asshole cause you're bored or got picked on too much at school today.
well regardless if they were being an ass or some abused kid at school...it's still an opinion.

299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / HeartLand
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

SimplyBill wrote:


StonedOne wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


StonedOne wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


StonedOne wrote:

these are all opinions.
all you proved is that you are an asshole.
anyone can pick something bad out of an anime


Ahem... Opinions? i do think that they are more of a fact than opinion.


that right there was an opinion also.
you couldnt make your argument so you uploaded someone elses.
its alright though. just go to school


Ahem... Sorry, But that was created by me and not someone else.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/SimplyBill/pages/narutosucks


well if thats the case... find something else to do in your free time.
i was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that someone else made that..
but now that you say that.. you look even more like an asshole and a loser.
just stop quoting me.



Oh, I see.


find something else to do in your free time.


This is what I want to do.


i was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that someone else made that..but now that you say that.. you look even more like an asshole and a loser.


Oh really, I do not see why I would become an asshole and a loser. Why don't you tell me?


you just said you like to think about why naruto sucks in your free time. you just told yourself. stfu
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Under your bed!
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I really cannot understand why people get so hyped when someone says they do not like the anime they worship =.=;
I just have one thing left to say.....FREEDOM OF SPEECH

that is all.
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08
Haha... well at least somebody is enjoying this....
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / HeartLand
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

SimplyBill wrote:


StonedOne wrote:

you just said you like to think about why naruto sucks in your free time. you just told yourself. stfu


So? Is there anything wrong with that?
I am posting what I want to say, I am doing what I want to do. Is there any problem with that? I don't think so.
Naruto sucks so much and I provided proof to prove my claims yet you avoid those and called me an asshole. Aren't you the asshole for not respecting other people's claims. If you want to defend your "awesome anime", why don't you point out some points and prove it. I'll be glad to disprove you. If you can't, you are merely a Narutard who calls someone an asshole for expressing his opinions and giving facts.


werent you the one who didnt respect my opinion first?
i read your "claims". i didnt avoid them. and i said they are all YOUR opinions.
i also called you an asshole, because you are acting like one.
yeah thats it.. hide and call me a narutard when you have nothing else to say.
ill call you a fag
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Spain barcelona
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
dont know But thats strange naruto is hero and he only know 2 technique one is clown and other is rasengan and saskue know alot of techniques...... but writer have to do some thing about this
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

umairkhan wrote:

dont know But thats strange naruto is hero and he only know 2 technique one is clown and other is rasengan and saskue know alot of techniques...... but writer have to do some thing about this


Learn to write... There's so many mistakes in those sentences of yours
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08

tomzerox wrote:

that soccer picture seems promising. It would be something like sports but with powers lol.


sorry captain tsubasa already took that place... in fantasy soccer

Normally, Naruto Threads are not allowed, you know why it's banned? It's because some people can't stop discussing about the quality of the show.

and to the rest who are exactly doing that,

This is not the thread for it so... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
i don't think it would turn out well if the story plot was changed. its really at its best being the way it is now.
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08
How about everyone die and end the damn show?
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

CyclonC03 wrote:

Is there anyone think that it would be even more better if the editors of naruto shippuden would create a different anime story using the same characters in naruto shippuden?
like making it a love story, or naruto and sasuke are rival in some sports and so on.....



wat do you think guys? or wat do you think it would like?



I think you need to get laid and let naruto die already if that is what you mean
630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08

SantaBla wrote:


tomzerox wrote:

that soccer picture seems promising. It would be something like sports but with powers lol.


sorry captain tsubasa already took that place... in fantasy soccer

Normally, Naruto Threads are not allowed, you know why it's banned? It's because some people can't stop discussing about the quality of the show.

and to the rest who are exactly doing that,

This is not the thread for it so... SHUT THE FUCK UP!



Lol I had always wondered why was it banned, but this thread was enough to make me see. The thread totally diverge from it's main point to a pointless disccusion.

lol in my opinion those who criticize it ALOT! are also narutards.

PS - Naruto Obssesion comes in two bottles, 1 is love. 2 is hate.
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08

tomzerox wrote:


SantaBla wrote:


tomzerox wrote:

that soccer picture seems promising. It would be something like sports but with powers lol.


sorry captain tsubasa already took that place... in fantasy soccer

Normally, Naruto Threads are not allowed, you know why it's banned? It's because some people can't stop discussing about the quality of the show.

and to the rest who are exactly doing that,

This is not the thread for it so... SHUT THE FUCK UP!



Lol I had always wondered why was it banned, but this thread was enough to make me see. The thread totally diverge from it's main point to a pointless disccusion.

lol in my opinion those who criticize it ALOT! are also narutards.

PS - Naruto Obssesion comes in two bottles, 1 is love. 2 is hate.


Exactly. The ones who are getting off topic should be banned.
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / HeartLand
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

SimplyBill wrote:


StonedOne wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


StonedOne wrote:

you just said you like to think about why naruto sucks in your free time. you just told yourself. stfu


So? Is there anything wrong with that?
I am posting what I want to say, I am doing what I want to do. Is there any problem with that? I don't think so.
Naruto sucks so much and I provided proof to prove my claims yet you avoid those and called me an asshole. Aren't you the asshole for not respecting other people's claims. If you want to defend your "awesome anime", why don't you point out some points and prove it. I'll be glad to disprove you. If you can't, you are merely a Narutard who calls someone an asshole for expressing his opinions and giving facts.


werent you the one who didnt respect my opinion first?
i read your "claims". i didnt avoid them. and i said they are all YOUR opinions.
i also called you an asshole, because you are acting like one.
yeah thats it.. hide and call me a narutard when you have nothing else to say.
ill call you a fag


Oh, I think you just got some "misunderstanding".

1st

StonedOne wrote:

why do people who think naruto sucks go into a naruto thread and just bitch. stfu.
naruto is awsome. accept it.


Am I the first one? You called "the people who think Naruto sucks and go into a Naruto thread and just bitch" to just STFU.


SimplyBill wrote:

No, it sucks. Besides, Naruto thread is not created only for Naruto fans.


And I contradicted your opinion and said that Naruto thread is not created only for Naruto fans.


SimplyBill wrote:


StonedOne wrote:

its awsome. and do you go into yaoi forums???


No.

Naruto sucks


You asked me if I'm going into Yaoi forums and I said no. I gave my reasons into why Naruto sucks at that time. Then you called me an asshole.







you dont go into yaoi forums because you dont like yaoi.. i assume.
then why do you go into naruto forums if you dont like naruto?
answer = to be an asshole.
how am i wrong here?

473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Reported

now GTFO
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / HeartLand
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

SantaBla wrote:


tomzerox wrote:


SantaBla wrote:


tomzerox wrote:

that soccer picture seems promising. It would be something like sports but with powers lol.


sorry captain tsubasa already took that place... in fantasy soccer

Normally, Naruto Threads are not allowed, you know why it's banned? It's because some people can't stop discussing about the quality of the show.

and to the rest who are exactly doing that,

This is not the thread for it so... SHUT THE FUCK UP!



Lol I had always wondered why was it banned, but this thread was enough to make me see. The thread totally diverge from it's main point to a pointless disccusion.

lol in my opinion those who criticize it ALOT! are also narutards.

PS - Naruto Obssesion comes in two bottles, 1 is love. 2 is hate.


Exactly. The ones who are getting off topic should be banned.


arent you going off topic saying how other people are going off topic?

ur an idiot

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.