First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Membership Cards!!
Moderator
13408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Eastern Side of US
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

MakenFuri wrote:

Username: MakenFuri
Name: Maken
Alchemist Nickname: Lightning Alchemist
Birthday: 02-02-1990


Hope you like it!


Moderator
13408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Eastern Side of US
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

future_cool wrote:

Username: future_cool
Name: Ami Sato
Alchemist Nickname: Vampire Alchemist
Birthday: September 14, 1988
Picture:




Hope you like i!~
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08


WOW! SO FAST! TY! GAH OMFG ITSS FREKAIN AWEOSME! TYTYTYTYTYT SOOO MUCH! :D
Did you make it on photoshop!? So GOOD! TY :D!

You mind if i make it this small?:

cuz my profile makes it automatically small but that makes the text unreadable so i figured, gah what the heck ill just do it myself XD
Moderator
13408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Eastern Side of US
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

future_cool wrote:



WOW! SO FAST! TY! GAH OMFG ITSS FREKAIN AWEOSME! TYTYTYTYTYT SOOO MUCH! :D
Did you make it on photoshop!? So GOOD! TY :D!

You mind if i make it this small?:

cuz my profile makes it automatically small but that makes the text unreadable so i figured, gah what the heck ill just do it myself XD


I dont mind ^^ Maybe i should start making them smaller. And no, i dont use photoshop, but i wish i have it >.> its sooo expensive. Andd You're welcome! ^^
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08


I dont mind ^^ Maybe i should start making them smaller. And no, i dont use photoshop, but i wish i have it >.> its sooo expensive. Andd You're welcome! ^^

ohhh ok! ^^ yea its relaly expensive O_O lol okie dokie, ty! ^^ i love it :D

Moderator
13408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Eastern Side of US
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

future_cool wrote:



I dont mind ^^ Maybe i should start making them smaller. And no, i dont use photoshop, but i wish i have it >.> its sooo expensive. Andd You're welcome! ^^


ohhh ok! ^^ yea its relaly expensive O_O lol okie dokie, ty! ^^ i love it :D



You're welcome! ^^
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08


oh! i forgot to ask what program DO you use??
Moderator
13408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Eastern Side of US
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

future_cool wrote:



oh! i forgot to ask what program DO you use??

Ehhh for the membership cards, picnik.com

Most of the things i edit is from lunapic.com

Yeaa Online stuff >.> I'm thinking of getting GIMP
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

animeluver999 wrote:


future_cool wrote:



oh! i forgot to ask what program DO you use??

Ehhh for the membership cards, picnik.com

Most of the things i edit is from lunapic.com

Yeaa Online stuff >.> I'm thinking of getting GIMP

ooo! coool oh GIMP! so hard to use! u should download the photosohp trial version XD atleast u get it for a month!
Moderator
13408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Eastern Side of US
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

future_cool wrote:


animeluver999 wrote:


future_cool wrote:



oh! i forgot to ask what program DO you use??

Ehhh for the membership cards, picnik.com

Most of the things i edit is from lunapic.com

Yeaa Online stuff >.> I'm thinking of getting GIMP

ooo! coool oh GIMP! so hard to use! u should download the photosohp trial version XD atleast u get it for a month!

I dont even know how to use it. So pretty much most of the time i would be probably be buried in those manuals XD

Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08


oh! i forgot to ask what program DO you use??

Ehhh for the membership cards, picnik.com

Most of the things i edit is from lunapic.com

Yeaa Online stuff >.> I'm thinking of getting GIMP

ooo! coool oh GIMP! so hard to use! u should download the photosohp trial version XD atleast u get it for a month!

I dont even know how to use it. So pretty much most of the time i would be probably be buried in those manuals XD



Lol XD~i suck at all programs >.>
Moderator
13408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Eastern Side of US
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

future_cool wrote:



oh! i forgot to ask what program DO you use??


Ehhh for the membership cards, picnik.com

Most of the things i edit is from lunapic.com

Yeaa Online stuff >.> I'm thinking of getting GIMP

ooo! coool oh GIMP! so hard to use! u should download the photosohp trial version XD atleast u get it for a month!

I dont even know how to use it. So pretty much most of the time i would be probably be buried in those manuals XD



Lol XD~i suck at all programs >.>

I'm still not sure if i want to get GIMP.
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08


I dont even know how to use it. So pretty much most of the time i would be probably be buried in those manuals XD



Lol XD~i suck at all programs >.>

I'm still not sure if i want to get GIMP.

well good thing is its free and ur not hopeless
Moderator
13408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Eastern Side of US
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

future_cool wrote:



I dont even know how to use it. So pretty much most of the time i would be probably be buried in those manuals XD



Lol XD~i suck at all programs >.>

I'm still not sure if i want to get GIMP.

well good thing is its free and ur not hopeless :D

Yea at least its free. now i have to know how much space it takes >.>
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

animeluver999 wrote:


future_cool wrote:



I dont even know how to use it. So pretty much most of the time i would be probably be buried in those manuals XD



Lol XD~i suck at all programs >.>

I'm still not sure if i want to get GIMP.

well good thing is its free and ur not hopeless :D

Yea at least its free. now i have to know how much space it takes >.>


lol i downlaoded it before and..i dont remember haha good luck tho ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.