First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Necromancy - Raising the Dead
6116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada eh?!?!
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Flamehaz3 wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


Colemanus wrote:

I think Taiwan would be a good place for Zombies. Open air. Small useless buildings, oh thats the southern Islands of the Philappines.
The Phillippine Islands would be good for Zombies.


Anywhere is a good place for Zombies. You just need a large number of them to overrun an area.


wtf is wrong with you ppl....


I am guessin the want to die??? or just run around killing zombies.

BTW nice avatar
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Aznkid2000 wrote:


Flamehaz3 wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


Colemanus wrote:

I think Taiwan would be a good place for Zombies. Open air. Small useless buildings, oh thats the southern Islands of the Philappines.
The Phillippine Islands would be good for Zombies.


Anywhere is a good place for Zombies. You just need a large number of them to overrun an area.


wtf is wrong with you ppl....


I am guessin the want to die??? or just run around killing zombies.

BTW nice avatar


Well if your dead, that sort of defeats the entire thing now doesn't it?
Posted 5/8/08

Aznkid2000 wrote:


Flamehaz3 wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


Colemanus wrote:

I think Taiwan would be a good place for Zombies. Open air. Small useless buildings, oh thats the southern Islands of the Philappines.
The Phillippine Islands would be good for Zombies.


Anywhere is a good place for Zombies. You just need a large number of them to overrun an area.


wtf is wrong with you ppl....


I am guessin the want to die??? or just run around killing zombies.

BTW nice avatar


hmm thats the effect of movies...and thanks ^^
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
that is an intellectual discussion <_<;
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Whee. Rise of the undead. Always so cool.
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I shall own my own zombie army! I shall teach them to use guns before their brains get too rotten and then rule the East!!! THE EAST!!!XD

I will revive some past heroes; Leonidas, Lapu-Lapu, Napoleon, The Red Baron, Elvis Presley! XD
2791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 哈哈哈//\\哈哈哈
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
WEIRDOS. jk. Necromancy, if i see it firsthand it be cool. Its hard for me to believe but i do somewhat.
i wouldnt do it myself however. it may seem cool, but wait...

does necromancy have any correlation with evil? it associates with demons and devils right? so its evil ? committing acts doesnt make u evil... its ur mind that does it. I dont want an evil mind. Theres no friendship, no family... no love. I dont know if i want to give that up. My bad, i tink i went off topic
8797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / honey honey land
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
suddenly i feel like diablo lod ;O
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Well it would be fantastic to have an army of slave that do your will with out easitation

anyway i never liked the un holy arts, not even in the games
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I wouldn't know Im more of a 40k guy, and my space marines never die...
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

LinWenWen wrote:

WEIRDOS. jk. Necromancy, if i see it firsthand it be cool. Its hard for me to believe but i do somewhat.
i wouldnt do it myself however. it may seem cool, but wait...

does necromancy have any correlation with evil? it associates with demons and devils right? so its evil ? committing acts doesnt make u evil... its ur mind that does it. I dont want an evil mind. Theres no friendship, no family... no love. I dont know if i want to give that up. My bad, i tink i went off topic


Well, in games and fantasy novels, they always make it seem evil and such. It has nothing to do with demons and devils, though they consider it a dark art.

In REALITY, a necromancer is a person who acts as a link from both worlds. Mortal and dead. So one could communicate with the dead for whatever reason. Almost like a psychic. It got a bad reputation because the Church didn't like it though and as we all know, what the church says goes.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Mr_Zeppelin wrote:

Well it would be fantastic to have an army of slave that do your will with out easitation

anyway i never liked the un holy arts, not even in the games


I wouldn't even consider it unholy really. It doesn't have to be negative. It could be used for good as easily as everyone assumes it would be used for bad.
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


Mr_Zeppelin wrote:

Well it would be fantastic to have an army of slave that do your will with out easitation

anyway i never liked the un holy arts, not even in the games


I wouldn't even consider it unholy really. It doesn't have to be negative. It could be used for good as easily as everyone assumes it would be used for bad.




well it's unholy, it goes against laws of nature, Physicals bodies must die, so the energy can be transformed
it's like murdering the Physics laws of universe
938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Peliphines
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
i wanna try trigger happy with those heck dead people... like living in a real action resident evil... nyahaha!

1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
One thing I always wondered - why do the Necromancers always wear such clothes that would clearly brand them as Necromancers even to an inexperienced eyes? That's just dumb. Why is it considered evil? Well, Necromancers make use of carcasses while majority of people hold their dead sacred in some aspect so... it's like 2+2.

Frankly, necromancy would never interest me especially if you consider the (obvious; these things don't run on air you know) cost zombies or whatever would require to run (Braaaaaaiiiins.)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.