First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you like pretty boys?
Posted 5/11/08

raq00 wrote:


princessryomaechizen wrote:

a lot of my firends from school thinks these guys r ugly....

YAMAPI

KAME

AARON

LEE JUN KI

R PRETTY BOYS REALLY THAT BAD? I ACTUALLY FIND THEM VERY ATTRACTIVE




LOL! maybe ur friends frm school have an EYE PROBLEM!
if not.. how can they find such a cute guy as an ugly thing?! LOL

specially my AARON!

how come??!! OHMG!



well.. im being exhagerated again! <_<; sorry!






^^


Yeh...I'm also thinking that maybe people who think pretty guys look ugly/gay/girly have a SERIOUS eye problem...[They should go and see a specialist XP]
I mean - what's not to like about pretty guys??
They're sooo cuteee... and they can be really hot sometimes too
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
I don't like pretty boys, I LOVE pretty boys. Pretty man, actually

Dunno, but somehow it's attractive when guys don't look so manly...
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i'de prefer a buff guy ANY day... these types would be the one to cower should something happen... i can only imagine ('NOOO!!! not my pretty, beautiful face !!') rough guys can actually offer me PROPER protection
7010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

lemon_luvs_Fahrenheit wrote:


raq00 wrote:


princessryomaechizen wrote:

a lot of my firends from school thinks these guys r ugly....

YAMAPI

KAME

AARON

LEE JUN KI

R PRETTY BOYS REALLY THAT BAD? I ACTUALLY FIND THEM VERY ATTRACTIVE




LOL! maybe ur friends frm school have an EYE PROBLEM!
if not.. how can they find such a cute guy as an ugly thing?! LOL

specially my AARON!

how come??!! OHMG!



well.. im being exhagerated again! <_<; sorry!






^^


Yeh...I'm also thinking that maybe people who think pretty guys look ugly/gay/girly have a SERIOUS eye problem...[They should go and see a specialist XP]
I mean - what's not to like about pretty guys??
They're sooo cuteee... and they can be really hot sometimes too


haha! yeah! you're right! maybe there is something wrong with they're eyesight..

i mean... Aaron is ugly??!!

oh my god!

i mean.. he's like the cutest thing ever!!
11476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

hsj9392 wrote:

I do like pretty boys!!
I like gay-ish guys too!!



me too
6921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

xstellax wrote:



ok, hes the hottest guy now...


agree....!!
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / KL
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i prefer cute and pretty guys compared to good looking and masculine guys.
1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

DBSKluva4eva wrote:


princessryomaechizen wrote:


DBSKluva4eva wrote:


princessryomaechizen wrote:


DBSKluva4eva wrote:

yeah i know! i luvvvvvvv pretty boys!
but my american friends are like "ewww he looks like a girl!"
i'm like "yeah but isnt he cute?!"
they are like "no they look gay!"
ugh I hate that


i know how u feel! i jsut LOVE pretty, kawaii, baby face guys!
but my american friends r more into the manly, buff looking guys and i'm jsut like ewwwwwww


ahahah yeah! americans think EVERYTHING is gay. seriously.....
at school two of my korean guy friends were like hugging each other and stuff...just playin around
and people were like "gay"
i'm like thats not nice...cuz they just came from korea........


seriously! am i personaly thing that itz funny when 2 guys act gay......
and like u know how in some talk shows they dare 2 guys 2 kiss and they take the dare
friemds from my school was liek okay this proves that they're gay
and i'm like waz with u people and gay! i mean can't they tell that asians r different from americans?


omg yeah....like how super junior "kisses" but its just playing.....
I think a lot of americans take it tooooo seriously....
its just like how europians kiss when they meet
but this is just playing.......


hey......... it's kinda sexy when they kiss u know.... it's kinda 'turn me on'...... ha ha.... and i'm not even gay or a lesb.... i'm normal n i have a 'manly' boy friend.... the kind who goes to the gym.. but yeah....... i kinda like to see 'pretty boys' kissing... it's like umm.... keeps the imagination going... he he
1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

cindyngsy wrote:

i prefer cute and pretty guys compared to good looking and masculine guys.


I like both... manly and pretty boys......... it's like a cake with 'different taste'........... u know.....like chocolate and vanilla...... i like both taste.....chocolate today and vanilla tomorrow.... n other taste for other days.. u know what i mean........

1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

cindyngsy wrote:

i prefer cute and pretty guys compared to good looking and masculine guys.


I like both... manly and pretty boys......... it's like a cake with 'different taste'........... u know.....like chocolate and vanilla...... i like both taste.....chocolate today and vanilla tomorrow.... n other taste for other days.. u know what i mean........

1136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U to the K.
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Mmm, depends how pretty the pretty boy is.
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

princessryomaechizen wrote:

a lot of my firends from school thinks these guys r ugly....

YAMAPI

KAME

AARON

LEE JUN KI

R PRETTY BOYS REALLY THAT BAD? I ACTUALLY FIND THEM VERY ATTRACTIVE


I agree wit ur friends... Except for Kame
4998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EARTH (but i do w...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

xXallyXx wrote:


princessryomaechizen wrote:

a lot of my firends from school thinks these guys r ugly....

YAMAPI

KAME

AARON

LEE JUN KI

R PRETTY BOYS REALLY THAT BAD? I ACTUALLY FIND THEM VERY ATTRACTIVE


I agree wit ur friends... Except for Kame


wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! u don't like the cute yamapi? i'm SHOCKED!
cause practically everyone loves him!
but yes kame is hot! he's my fav. out of thoes on teh list
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

princessryomaechizen wrote:


xXallyXx wrote:


princessryomaechizen wrote:

a lot of my firends from school thinks these guys r ugly....

YAMAPI

KAME

AARON

LEE JUN KI

R PRETTY BOYS REALLY THAT BAD? I ACTUALLY FIND THEM VERY ATTRACTIVE


I agree wit ur friends... Except for Kame


wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! u don't like the cute yamapi? i'm SHOCKED!
cause practically everyone loves him!
but yes kame is hot! he's my fav. out of thoes on teh list


Hehe. Sorry that was just my opinion...Lee Jun Ki is acually alright too... Pls dnt hate me ...
4998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EARTH (but i do w...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

xXallyXx wrote:


princessryomaechizen wrote:


xXallyXx wrote:


princessryomaechizen wrote:

a lot of my firends from school thinks these guys r ugly....

YAMAPI

KAME

AARON

LEE JUN KI

R PRETTY BOYS REALLY THAT BAD? I ACTUALLY FIND THEM VERY ATTRACTIVE


I agree wit ur friends... Except for Kame


wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! u don't like the cute yamapi? i'm SHOCKED!
cause practically everyone loves him!
but yes kame is hot! he's my fav. out of thoes on teh list


Hehe. Sorry that was just my opinion...Lee Jun Ki is acually alright too... Pls dnt hate me ...


don't worry i won't hate u
as long as u don't say matsujun is ugly then i'm fine with u criticizing the other actors i like
but i still think pretty boys r attractive!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.