Post Reply suggestions for the group?
Creator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08
do you hav any suggestions for the group?
Neko-chan
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
We could have an art contest...
Creator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
great idea!
Neko-chan
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
model contest???
Moderator
4353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Ooooh! The Art contest sounds rly fun!!
uh.... oh! I got another idea!
A Group Banner Contest!
Member
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the brink of insa...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Nami_swan_14 wrote:

Ooooh! The Art contest sounds rly fun!!
uh.... oh! I got another idea!
A Group Banner Contest!




Genius! I second this opinion, a weekly banner contest is a great idea
Creator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

mariebern wrote:

model contest???


what do you mean by model contest??

=Neko-chan=
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

japanmangapinay wrote:


mariebern wrote:

model contest???


what do you mean by model contest??

=Neko-chan=


like for exsample...
they will choose a character forthis particular product
(ex. Utau of shugo chara for Coke)
pic here
Creator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

mariebern wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:


mariebern wrote:

model contest???


what do you mean by model contest??

=Neko-chan=


like for exsample...
they will choose a character forthis particular product
(ex. Utau of shugo chara for Coke)
pic here


oohhh, sry i didn't no it was like that, would you join if i had one though?
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

japanmangapinay wrote:


mariebern wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:


mariebern wrote:

model contest???


what do you mean by model contest??

=Neko-chan=


like for exsample...
they will choose a character forthis particular product
(ex. Utau of shugo chara for Coke)
pic here


oohhh, sry i didn't no it was like that, would you join if i had one though?


sure it can also be an avatar with the name of the product on the pic of the model
or like best anime for cats
best anime character for owls etc
Creator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

mariebern wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:


mariebern wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:


mariebern wrote:

model contest???


what do you mean by model contest??

=Neko-chan=


like for exsample...
they will choose a character forthis particular product
(ex. Utau of shugo chara for Coke)
pic here


oohhh, sry i didn't no it was like that, would you join if i had one though?


sure it can also be an avatar with the name of the product on the pic of the model
or like best anime for cats
best anime character for owls etc


i'll hav one later then

=Neko-chan=
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

japanmangapinay wrote:


mariebern wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:


mariebern wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:


mariebern wrote:

model contest???


what do you mean by model contest??

=Neko-chan=


like for exsample...
they will choose a character forthis particular product
(ex. Utau of shugo chara for Coke)
pic here


oohhh, sry i didn't no it was like that, would you join if i had one though?


sure it can also be an avatar with the name of the product on the pic of the model
or like best anime for cats
best anime character for owls etc


i'll hav one later then

=Neko-chan=


ok tnx!
You must be logged in to post.