First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Dramas you are UNABLE to watch OR UNABLE to find
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
As for me, until now, I am UNABLE to watch

ONE LITRE OF TEARS
ANEGO
KUROSAGI
ROLLING LOVE


I don't know why?... but then, even though I have TONS of time this couple of days and I'm currently running out of DRAMAS to watch, still, I can't watch these dramas..
:blink: :blink:
How about you?..

22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 1/4/09
UNABLE to watch KO ONE ep 19-21 because UNABLE to find, with subs. HELPP !


[EDITED]

thousand of people have quoted my post or send me a pm. lols.
i've found all the subbed episodes now. thanks. (:
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the greatest plac...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
has anyone in crunchyroll uploaded "say yes enterprise"????? i really, really wanna watch it!!!!
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

sleeqyLisa wrote:

UNABLE to watch KO ONE ep 19-21 because UNABLE to find, with subs. HELPP !


i think subs of it weren't out yet.. =)
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

guada19 wrote:

has anyone in crunchyroll uploaded "say yes enterprise"????? i really, really wanna watch it!!!!


i think I saw before say yes enterprise.. but its not in english subs.. =)
1593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I really want to watch Hokaben with Aya Ueto and Kato Shigeaki, but I can't find subs =(
I also can't find the subs for Puzzle (2008)
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

otchosais wrote:

As for me, until now, I am UNABLE to watch

ONE LITRE OF TEARS
ANEGO
KUROSAGI
ROLLING LOVE


I don't know why?... but then, even though I have TONS of time this couple of days and I'm currently running out of DRAMAS to watch, still, I can't watch these dramas..
:blink: :blink:
How about you?..



You can watch 1 Litre of Tears and Kurosagi in mysoju.com or aznv.tv.. aznv is faster but you need to download winamp player to watch..

For me I really can't find Fuma no Kojiro..
6261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nichkhun's closet...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I can't find Juken No Kamisama )=
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I can't seem to watch One Litre of Tears or Autumn Tale because it sounds way too sad.
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 5/9/08 , edited 5/24/08
I am unable to watch Seito Shokun! because it's incomplete :(

Edit: I am also unable to watch the Attention Please Special in Australia! I found it on Veoh, but there aren't any subtitles!
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

kuchiiiiiiku wrote:


otchosais wrote:

As for me, until now, I am UNABLE to watch

ONE LITRE OF TEARS
ANEGO
KUROSAGI
ROLLING LOVE


I don't know why?... but then, even though I have TONS of time this couple of days and I'm currently running out of DRAMAS to watch, still, I can't watch these dramas..
:blink: :blink:
How about you?..



You can watch 1 Litre of Tears and Kurosagi in mysoju.com or aznv.tv.. aznv is faster but you need to download winamp player to watch..

For me I really can't find Fuma no Kojiro..



i think she mentioned that she didnt watch it not because she couldnt find it but she just cant make herself go watch it, hahaa. Err, is it ?
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalkerrrrr
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
i reli want to watch sunadokei but it isnt subbed byt anyone at the moment
Posted 5/9/08
kabachitare... if any1 know where i can find this yamapi drama wif sub plzzz tell me.. other than ep 1 and 2..
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Ma Que Ai Shang Fen Huang aka Calling Love with SUBS!
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
i can't find Goku Dou High School (tw) with eng sub... and i want to see this drama
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.