First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Membership Cards
Member
15098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANONYMOUS
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Name:Ida
Birthday:5 december1994
Favorite Anime: ojamjo doremi and les miserables shoujo cosette
pic:

pics of favorite anime: and

background color:whatever
font color: soft colour or green
Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
We just finished with the membership cards. If you want one, please fill this out:

Name: tammmmmy(:
Birthday: july 16
Favorite Anime: kamichama karin, special A, vampire knights

pic

supporting this group[: <3
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / aT tHe sKy^_^
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08
Name: Mikhaela
Birthday: January 17, 1995
Favorite Anime: A lot....
pic:



pics of favorite anime:





Background color: light pink
Front color: light purple

61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

cossete_fantine wrote:

Name:Ida
Birthday:5 december1994
Favorite Anime: ojamjo doremi and les miserables shoujo cosette
pic:

pics of favorite anime: and

background color:whatever
font color: soft colour or green


here's your membership card:
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

d0tammy wrote:

We just finished with the membership cards. If you want one, please fill this out:

Name: tammmmmy(:
Birthday: july 16
Favorite Anime: kamichama karin, special A, vampire knights

pic

supporting this group[: <3


thanks for your support. what color do you want your membership card to be?
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

mia17mm wrote:

Name: Mikhaela
Birthday: January 17, 1995
Favorite Anime: A lot....
pic:



pics of favorite anime:





Background color: light pink
Front color: light purple



here's your membership card:
Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

observantzani wrote:


d0tammy wrote:

We just finished with the membership cards. If you want one, please fill this out:

Name: tammmmmy(:
Birthday: july 16
Favorite Anime: kamichama karin, special A, vampire knights

pic

supporting this group[: <3


thanks for your support. what color do you want your membership card to be?



Mhmm any is okaaay[: its up to you(: thanksthanks(:
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

d0tammy wrote:


observantzani wrote:


d0tammy wrote:

We just finished with the membership cards. If you want one, please fill this out:

Name: tammmmmy(:
Birthday: july 16
Favorite Anime: kamichama karin, special A, vampire knights

pic

supporting this group[: <3


thanks for your support. what color do you want your membership card to be?



Mhmm any is okaaay[: its up to you(: thanksthanks(:


here's your membership card:


i hope the pics i got and the colors i chose are ok with you.
Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

observantzani wrote:


d0tammy wrote:


observantzani wrote:


d0tammy wrote:

We just finished with the membership cards. If you want one, please fill this out:

Name: tammmmmy(:
Birthday: july 16
Favorite Anime: kamichama karin, special A, vampire knights

pic

supporting this group[: <3


thanks for your support. what color do you want your membership card to be?



Mhmm any is okaaay[: its up to you(: thanksthanks(:


here's your membership card:


i hope the pics i got and the colors i chose are ok with you.



tehre not just okay, their AWESOME! thanksthanks <3 your ooooober awesome[:
Member
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Name: Satomi
Birthday: February 29
Favorite Anime: Tsubasa Chronicles, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, La Corda d'Oro
pic:
pics of favorite anime:


background color: light pink
font color: crimson red
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

satomi_11 wrote:

Name: Satomi
Birthday: February 29
Favorite Anime: Tsubasa Chronicles, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, La Corda d'Oro
pic:
pics of favorite anime:


background color: light pink
font color: crimson red


here's your membership card:


i never met anyone who has a birthday on Feb 29, how do you celebrate when it comes only every 4 years? (asking out of curiousity.....)
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / aT tHe sKy^_^
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

observantzani wrote:


mia17mm wrote:

Name: Mikhaela
Birthday: January 17, 1995
Favorite Anime: A lot....
pic:



pics of favorite anime:





Background color: light pink
Front color: light purple



here's your membership card:


the pic is wrong.....but its ok.....thank you very much....
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

mia17mm wrote:


observantzani wrote:


mia17mm wrote:

Name: Mikhaela
Birthday: January 17, 1995
Favorite Anime: A lot....
pic:



pics of favorite anime:





Background color: light pink
Front color: light purple



here's your membership card:


the pic is wrong.....but its ok.....thank you very much....


~gomene for the mistake, here's the edited version of your membership card:

Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / aT tHe sKy^_^
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
thanks...
Member
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

observantzani wrote:


satomi_11 wrote:

Name: Satomi
Birthday: February 29
Favorite Anime: Tsubasa Chronicles, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, La Corda d'Oro
pic:
pics of favorite anime:


background color: light pink
font color: crimson red


here's your membership card:


i never met anyone who has a birthday on Feb 29, how do you celebrate when it comes only every 4 years? (asking out of curiousity.....)


kawaii!! ^-^ i like it...uhm...even if it only comes every 4 years i still celebrate my bday just like everyone else sometimes i celebrate it on Feb 28 or March 1..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.