First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply MEMBERSHIP CARD FOR GIRLS
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

azurie_sakura wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:

username: azurie_sakura
age: 14 yrs.old
b-day: dec. 31
picture:



I have to change it... gomen ne




ahahahaha....that's just fine...i was thinking on changing it anyway...which shall it be?? mine or yours???

this is what i made...




I dunno....^^



i wanna use mine...>_<

hehehe...thank you!!!!
Creator
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Atlantis
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

seigaku_gal wrote:

USERNAME:seigaku_gal
AGE:13
B-DAY:November 15th
PICTURE:




Member
9877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
USERNAME:jam4155788
AGE:11
B-DAY:January 31
PICTURE:
Creator
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Atlantis
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

jam4155788 wrote:

USERNAME:jam4155788
AGE:11
B-DAY:January 31
PICTURE:


here's urs...^^
Member
9877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

PaUlInEeE wrote:


jam4155788 wrote:

USERNAME:jam4155788
AGE:11
B-DAY:January 31
PICTURE:


here's urs...^^


domo arigatou gosaimasuu!!! honto!!
Member
9898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i hope KOREA.. *s...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

PaUlInEeE wrote:


seigaku_gal wrote:

USERNAME:seigaku_gal
AGE:13
B-DAY:November 15th
PICTURE:






arigatou,i like it..!!
Posted 5/14/08

PaUlInEeE wrote:


yukia13 wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:


yukia13 wrote:


PaUlInEeE wrote:


yukia13 wrote:

username: yukia13
age: 12 yrs.old
b-day: 13 dec




hehe....thnks and sorry for the trouble; lin-chan!!!



here's urs^^

OMG!! wow... nice!! thnks lin-chan!! muackZ
TYTY sooo much!! XD


sorry but I changed it... gomen ne


O.o huh...what did u change??? -confused-


SORRY MY MISTAKE....

Whoa!! haha.. i love this one too!! hehheh! thnks lin-chan^^ *hug*
Posted 5/17/08
user name : princessyukio
age : 21
birthday : july 1st


i realy can't pic ilove both these caricters and pics you do it
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

princessyukio wrote:

user name : princessyukio
age : 21
birthday : july 1st


i realy can't pic ilove both these caricters and pics you do it


i chose both!!! ahahahaha....even if i'm the boys membership card creator....hehehehe,...gomen paul-chan
!!!!.


Posted 5/18/08

Posted 2 hours ago Quote


princessyukio wrote:

user name : princessyukio
age : 21
birthday : july 1st

i realy can't pic ilove both these caricters and pics you do it



i chose both!!! ahahahaha....even if i'm the boys membership card creator....hehehehe,...gomen paul-chan
!!!!.






AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! it's sooooooo beatiful *BIGHUG* thank you thank you thank you ^_^
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

princessyukio wrote:


Posted 2 hours ago Quote


princessyukio wrote:

user name : princessyukio
age : 21
birthday : july 1st

i realy can't pic ilove both these caricters and pics you do it



i chose both!!! ahahahaha....even if i'm the boys membership card creator....hehehehe,...gomen paul-chan
!!!!.






AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! it's sooooooo beatiful *BIGHUG* thank you thank you thank you ^_^


no prob!!! ^-^....but you're anko right?? so i have to change it again...please post the photo of your choice....
Posted 5/18/08

azurie_sakura wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


Posted 2 hours ago Quote


princessyukio wrote:

user name : princessyukio
age : 21
birthday : july 1st

i realy can't pic ilove both these caricters and pics you do it



i chose both!!! ahahahaha....even if i'm the boys membership card creator....hehehehe,...gomen paul-chan
!!!!.






AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! it's sooooooo beatiful *BIGHUG* thank you thank you thank you ^_^


no prob!!! ^-^....but you're anko right?? so i have to change it again...please post the photo of your choice....





does it have to be of anko??
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

princessyukio wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


Posted 2 hours ago Quote


princessyukio wrote:

user name : princessyukio
age : 21
birthday : july 1st

i realy can't pic ilove both these caricters and pics you do it



i chose both!!! ahahahaha....even if i'm the boys membership card creator....hehehehe,...gomen paul-chan
!!!!.






AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! it's sooooooo beatiful *BIGHUG* thank you thank you thank you ^_^


no prob!!! ^-^....but you're anko right?? so i have to change it again...please post the photo of your choice....





does it have to be of anko??


yep....i have a picture already wait....
Posted 5/18/08

azurie_sakura wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


Posted 2 hours ago Quote


princessyukio wrote:

user name : princessyukio
age : 21
birthday : july 1st

i realy can't pic ilove both these caricters and pics you do it



i chose both!!! ahahahaha....even if i'm the boys membership card creator....hehehehe,...gomen paul-chan
!!!!.






AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! it's sooooooo beatiful *BIGHUG* thank you thank you thank you ^_^


no prob!!! ^-^....but you're anko right?? so i have to change it again...please post the photo of your choice....





does it have to be of anko??


yep....i have a picture already wait....


here i have some pics i kinda like

38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

princessyukio wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


princessyukio wrote:


Posted 2 hours ago Quote


princessyukio wrote:

user name : princessyukio
age : 21
birthday : july 1st

i realy can't pic ilove both these caricters and pics you do it



i chose both!!! ahahahaha....even if i'm the boys membership card creator....hehehehe,...gomen paul-chan
!!!!.


AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! it's sooooooo beatiful *BIGHUG* thank you thank you thank you ^_^


no prob!!! ^-^....but you're anko right?? so i have to change it again...please post the photo of your choice....





does it have to be of anko??


yep....i have a picture already wait....


here i have some pics i kinda like



it's done!!! ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.