First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply do u agree wd d 3TD??
Member
3094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at home doing not...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
i know d 3TD r a bit cruel to their homeroom teachers b'cuz of d incident..well if u r in their shoes do u think they r cruel or not??
3499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I think their stupid idiots. This teacher tried to help them. But they don't even give her a chance <_<;
687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

pariscafe wrote:

I think their stupid idiots. This teacher tried to help them. But they don't even give her a chance <_<;


agreed
44052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SomeWhere
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
well I think the incident was too hard on them, the end of the serie will surely the renewal of the faith in their teacher
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
That incident was too much for teenagers. They were left hungry and in the rain, but their method is too much. They can't even see that their teacher is really making an effort.
Member
4626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Kraków. Poland
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
I agree with 3TD. They trusted their sensei and were brutally betrayed by him. And when someone do something horrible one time, can do this second, third ... time - so they made a solution - never trust sensei. It might be irrational, but they' re right - you build trust for years and can loose it in seconds - like was it here with this stupid asshole.
And about this sensei ( this guy, who left children in mountains): english swearwords are not allowed here, so I'll say that he is huj, skurwysyn, kutas, dupek, kurwa jebana etc ( note: very hard polish swearwords )
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Well, I truly understand that it was really a very harsh experience for teenagers like them. Well, 3TD was formed to protect the students from being hurt again right? At first, they were protecting them but now it turns out they are just trying to run away from their own problems and using the incident as an excuse and it seems like 3TD is trying to lock away the students' freedom to choose.
17882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

biancaignacio wrote:

That incident was too much for teenagers. They were left hungry and in the rain, but their method is too much. They can't even see that their teacher is really making an effort.


agree....i mean come on get over da incident its js dat one stupid time where they were left alone hungry n cold. i thought maybe they should have found their way back out of that place i mean they are how old?! 16?! well they should b old enough 2 figure out dat they can get themselves out of dat kind of situation
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

lutobor wrote:

I agree with 3TD. They trusted their sensei and were brutally betrayed by him. And when someone do something horrible one time, can do this second, third ... time - so they made a solution - never trust sensei. It might be irrational, but they' re right - you build trust for years and can loose it in seconds - like was it here with this stupid asshole.
And about this sensei ( this guy, who left children in mountains): english swearwords are not allowed here, so I'll say that he is huj, skurwysyn, kutas, dupek, kurwa jebana etc ( note: very hard polish swearwords )


i agree and to add on, they are only kids (like in middle school). it is very normal for them to react like this. if it was me i would do the same (maybe not attack the teachers but you get the idea)
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
AHhh~ 3TD haiz the teacher solve everything buto the 3TD is going to far they say they will protect their frens haiz ayaio but if i were 3TD i were do the same but NOT GO SO FAR.....~ haiz
Member
3094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at home doing not...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

reko1620 wrote:


biancaignacio wrote:

That incident was too much for teenagers. They were left hungry and in the rain, but their method is too much. They can't even see that their teacher is really making an effort.


agree....i mean come on get over da incident its js dat one stupid time where they were left alone hungry n cold. i thought maybe they should have found their way back out of that place i mean they are how old?! 16?! well they should b old enough 2 figure out dat they can get themselves out of dat kind of situation



actually they r just 14...but juria is 17.......yeah, they r old enough to figure d way out but i guess they r just too traumatized to make a move....
Posted 6/4/08

lutobor wrote:

I agree with 3TD. They trusted their sensei and were brutally betrayed by him. And when someone do something horrible one time, can do this second, third ... time - so they made a solution - never trust sensei. It might be irrational, but they' re right - you build trust for years and can loose it in seconds - like was it here with this stupid asshole.
And about this sensei ( this guy, who left children in mountains): english swearwords are not allowed here, so I'll say that he is huj, skurwysyn, kutas, dupek, kurwa jebana etc ( note: very hard polish swearwords )


I agree they were just doing all these things to prevent themselves from getting hurt again. Because I think that the incident on the mountain had a really huge impact on them to make them not to believe in the teachers anymore.
Member
35268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / °¤Australia¤°
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
Technically i agree with all of you here.
I agree yet don't agree with 3TD.
I agree that 3TD where trying to protect their classmates from what happened that time. And that not trusting teachers was their way to show how much hatred they had against that teacher and the betrayedness they felt.
Since the incident happened when they were young, it would have a great impact on them (as enice19023 said) and this would have caused them to have great hatred to teachers.
These types of pain can last for a very long time, if your heart and mind is injured deeply, and i understand how they may feel about their situation.
But.....I also dissagree with 3TD because Kitashiro Naoko (The teacher and Protagnist) is trying to reach out to them and help them in any ways possible, but yet they despise her because of the incident and bully her. I mean, i think thats going a bit too far, into madness.
I mean, its been a year since the incident and they should have tried to forget about it, or made their lives more happier to wash away that cruel memories that they had.
The past is the past and you can't change it because it has already happened, but the future, you can change and make it better.
We all face hardships in life, from young to old but we have to face them and realise that there can be more better ways in life.
489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / China, Shanghai
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
i must say i dont agree with 3TD but i am not against them. this situation happened in our skool once, a teacher left 8 students on a island in china and didnt save them even though the teacher was on a boat. in the end they all got saved but 2 were in coma 4 a month and 1 child got a liver disease. another case was that a teacher that we trust once raped a student and got pregnant not juz once! she suicided...bcoz the skool didnt belive her since the teacher was graduated form oxford and was married. the same teacher again raped a student and the girl said she wud tell. the teacher killed her 2 keep our mouth shut. our class was really depressed about this and bcame rebelious...but we changed bcoz there was a transferred student in our class...he change us. the truth of these murder were clear after 2 years later...the teacher was arrested...i noe how these kids fell and i dont blame them, they remind me of that skool. we juz didnt do stuff that bad...and we didnt get such a good teacher. i dont lyk their actions but i dont blame them
3512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In your bed...hug...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
yeah i think they have a good reason to act like that because of the way he said the same things that she said so they may think that she may do the same thing
and what else sucks is that the school doent even care about anything they just care about the reputation of the school. And the say thir lying and no one will beleive them. Thus making the hatred for Adults even more and its easier to break trust then it is to get it back.

and plus thier only little so they can get attached easily also
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.