Post Reply Game guides
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
It would be helpful if some experience players would post some guides, or any players to post some questions.


Here's mine,in the stage after killing the first dragon, the desert part, how do you pass it without being blown to bits?
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

It would be helpful if some experience players would post some guides, or any players to post some questions.


Here's mine,in the stage after killing the first dragon, the desert part, how do you pass it without being blown to bits?


if you mean the desert place where theres spitting lava coming out, you need a rain miracle. find the old compass first in the first hunting ground, where there's an odd tree with symbols.

when you get the rain miracle, use it to dampen the ground in the desert.

if you mean how to survive the dragon, just try avoiding attacking it with constant fever mode. the first levels dont have the retreat song, so you will just have to defend and aim your attacks directly to the dragon.
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Morwien wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

It would be helpful if some experience players would post some guides, or any players to post some questions.


Here's mine,in the stage after killing the first dragon, the desert part, how do you pass it without being blown to bits?


if you mean the desert place where theres spitting lava coming out, you need a rain miracle. find the old compass first in the first hunting ground, where there's an odd tree with symbols.

when you get the rain miracle, use it to dampen the ground in the desert.

if you mean how to survive the dragon, just try avoiding attacking it with constant fever mode. the first levels dont have the retreat song, so you will just have to defend and aim your attacks directly to the dragon.


Oh okay, thanks a lot. Is the weird tree with the ooo signs on it? How do i get the old compass?
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere Sinful
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
the rain compass is in the first hunting stage just pres triangle circle triangle circle then that tower would give you the compas
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Singapore MRT Sta...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

kinit wrote:

the rain compass is in the first hunting stage just pres triangle circle triangle circle then that tower would give you the compas


I finally press the trangle-circle-triangle-circle button, and the strange tower spin and jumped...

But that's all...then it back to normal...

Could you tell me the detail, pretty please??
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere Sinful
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
do it for about four times and the tower will go taller and taller
until it gives u something
when the tower jumps w8 for it to go higher then do triangle-circle-triangle-circle again
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Singapore MRT Sta...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Whoa...thanks a lot Mr. kinit!!

I'm just suckz at rhyme-beating I think...
Member
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / moulmein
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

PATA PATA PATA PON!!!!!!!!!! PATA PATA PATA PON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATA PATA PATA PON!!!!!!!!!!! PATA PATA PATA PON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATA PATA PATA PON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
3469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / diatas pasir
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
wow thanks realy need this
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at tub.. i kid :3
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
niceeeeeeee!!!
Member
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
almighty: pata pata pata pon
hatapon: pata pata pata pon
almighty:pon pon pata pon
hatapon:pon pon pata pon
almighty:chaka chaka pata pon
hatapon:chaka chaka pata pon
almighty:pon pata pon pata
hatapon:pon pata pon pata
hatapon:feveeerrr!
almighty:don dondon dondon
Posted 11/17/08
Don DoDon DoDon!
You must be logged in to post.