First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Sorry Shinji & Mods
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

woaini05 wrote:

Hi! anyways thanks for unbanning me, about the message last time, that was anger talk, excuse my language =/ i didnt mean to say "just have fun on CR and bash ppl" i meant not bash on ppl, and i hate to be judged online on what i type, and i wouldnt judge you either! I mean everyone makes mistakes and noone is perfect, so judging on what "word" people type, is it really fair to judge them from that? for instance, if i have typed the world "fuck", you all going to think im a bad person? i mean not everyone is bad from what they type, you just have to get to know them in real life to see, right? give them a chance, maybe they're not as bad as what you thought they were. Shinji made this site to for everyone to have fun and enjoy the shows, not to have drama, I have been a member for awhile now and ive been in the chats, the people are abnoxious and rude, i just wanted to chat with those who aren't, then i get bashed by those people i dont even know or spoke to, there are many rules like your not allowed to say "hi,hello,bye,lol yea" im use to saying it alot so i cant help it, and for the people who i didnt know who was bashing on me, i dunno why they did and i hope they act mature next time, i mean i hope they arean't like that in real life, then itll look bad on them, sorry i have followed the rules on CR and if i get punished for the rules that everyone broke, is that fair? you tell me and i am glad to listen

For Shinji's mods, you dont have to be so snobby and bias, and dont be so strict and watch every move i do on CR, im not going to do anything and i never did, im not like that & just know that in real life if you ever meet me, im a nice & caring girl I quit the chatrooms, and i just want to watch my TWdramas on CR & talk to few of my CR buddies =] plz leave me at peace, and i wont bother you keke..

Have a nice day everyone! thanks for listenin even if you didnt want to, at least i tried, I hope you all can think about this on a adult level and im happy to take any replies

-Lynn <WoAiNi05>

Cya!


Dear, you can say "Hi, Hello, etc." but they can't be the only thing you say. You can say:

"Hi ----, I agree with what you said! I can't believe people would do such a thing, it's just insane!"
(This being one whole post)

You CANNOT say:

"Hi" (As one whole post).

Mods need to watch everything you do, but if the rules aren't as strict as you think they are. They're just simple standards you can strech and break occasionally, but if you do it too much there will be problems. Heck, I could flame you right now breaking rules, and I most likely won't be banned (even though it's against the rules.) If I flame like 20 people for simple reasons then yeah, eventually the mods will ban me. Obviously, I'm not flaming you because I'm not mad at you. Mods aren't snobby or bias, there's a good reason why they were chosen.

Trust me, learn to accept them and you'll soon realize they're actually nice.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

BubbleGumx wrote:

xDD apology accepted?


aww you are too nice! i say ban her again
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
You should've just PMed them about such a matter ( I know I know, mentioned a million times already) x_x

but what is the point in this letting everyone know? Also, I'm pretty darn sure the mods wouldn't have banned you for stupid or biased reasons, you must have done something wrong.

People judge others easily, but not easily to a degree where one will have you right away and ban you for what ever you've done, so you must have said/done/act something stupid.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Now they will hate you even more
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

TimeLord wrote:

Even if she pmed them it wont make a bit of difference because though she says she is sorry she is not. Look at the middle of her first paragraphs and the last two.
However I do sympathise with her in one way. If there is a flame war then all the people who are in that flame war should be banned for a day or three. That would stop the replies to flamers.
As people have said flamers thrive on attention and people who reply to the flamer with a flame or bad words should be punished too. Not as long as the instigator but enough to make flaming not fun any more.

Another thing that I dislike is that a mod talks like he was sent down from God to control people and this guy says "I hope this makes you a better person." And yet the ban restricts a reply to his holier than thou statement.
It would just be fine to me if he says "Your banned" and why and show the proof and not make extra statements like a teacher or a psyhchiatrist. on why.


Mods are supposed to redirect people and tell them how to behave, they're kind of like babysitters. They send you to time out if you did a naughty thing.

You can still PM other users while banned, you can even watch videos on CR when banned. Moderators don't ban people just so they can do the same thing at another time, it's meant to teach that person a lesson. Not a huge life lesson, just "Don't break the rules on this site."
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Damn you're so gonna get flamed...
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / 651
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Lmao
you know you take teh internet as a serious business when you wrote a sorry letter to a mod after being unbanned
lol, pathetic.
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
reported for your sake
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shibuya, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
it was fun to read it :)))
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Great. You just HAD to waste some bandwidth to write an apology to them? There's a reason why PM exist.
Posted 5/9/08
Lame
Posted 5/9/08 , edited 5/9/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Okay..?
I think you should've just PM'ed them instead of making a thread. Really.
You're like a news anchor; you always tell the lame 'ol news. Sorry, but this isn't really necessary in the General Forums.


Lol. You could've just said "You should've just PM'ed them instead of making a thread." but you just always have to talk disrespectfully. Good for you.


-PoLLuX- wrote:

Lame


Yeah. You are.


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:

Great. You just HAD to waste some bandwidth to write an apology to them? There's a reason why PM exist.


I didn't know guys could PMS.
Posted 5/9/08
everyone here has come together for anime, and people are entitled to share the own opinions, whether other people like it or not, these forums are designed to express one's opinion. however, some say that there are rules! what rules, where are they established. they may say so on agreement for signing up, but who reads that anyway? there is no reference to recall the rules, so.......................................................................i'm just chatting shit, caught your attention though!
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
it looks like a public apology from a celebrity...
Posted 5/9/08

Chance16 wrote:

aww you are too nice! i say ban her again


You would heh

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.