First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Which companies you sign contract/plan with for your handphone?
Posted 5/9/08 , edited 5/10/08
How many of you here are Singtel users, M1 users or Starhub users? See which companies is more popular?
Member
1900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the black order
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
hmm..i thin k singtel's better...
Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / dreamland
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i use singtel hahas but i recently i find dat the prices of singtel is a bit high compared to starhub
Posted 5/11/08

qwevfr wrote:

i use singtel hahas but i recently i find dat the prices of singtel is a bit high compared to starhub


I think so too! I intend to switch to starhub in june because starting from june you can still use the no. that you are using now when you switch companies. no need to pick a new no. ! I think the news got report this if i'm not mistaken.
Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / dreamland
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i wan dat too but i haf already recontract it since my contract is feb...i heard the news quite some time ago but i m nt veri sure of the date....dats super cool to retain the same no..lets hope dat hi-card will be the same too hahas
Member
10370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Gekkoukan High
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Singtel for me
Member
15933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 1° 17′ 0″ N, 103°...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
oh yeah... singtel rules.... support the company the govt does! pff..... but it is really quite good... the coverage and all...
Posted 5/14/08
im not sure , but i heard rumours saying that starhub charges more money ..
Member
15933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 1° 17′ 0″ N, 103°...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

melody_yeoqin wrote:

im not sure , but i heard rumours saying that starhub charges more money ..


i thought they charge less... and that they keep throwing gifts at you cos they have enough money from the cable tv monopoly.... so they use all that profit to capture market share in the mobile phone service provider business... that way, they can bulild customer loyalty and so on... squeeze out competition i guess...
Posted 5/16/08

shoushin89 wrote:


melody_yeoqin wrote:

im not sure , but i heard rumours saying that starhub charges more money ..


i thought they charge less... and that they keep throwing gifts at you cos they have enough money from the cable tv monopoly.... so they use all that profit to capture market share in the mobile phone service provider business... that way, they can bulild customer loyalty and so on... squeeze out competition i guess...


hm , im not so sure though , thats juz wat i heard
Member
15933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 1° 17′ 0″ N, 103°...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

melody_yeoqin wrote:


shoushin89 wrote:


melody_yeoqin wrote:

im not sure , but i heard rumours saying that starhub charges more money ..


i thought they charge less... and that they keep throwing gifts at you cos they have enough money from the cable tv monopoly.... so they use all that profit to capture market share in the mobile phone service provider business... that way, they can bulild customer loyalty and so on... squeeze out competition i guess...


hm , im not so sure though , thats juz wat i heard


lol... thats just what i heard too... from a friend who works with a mobile phone company... bit still... cant be sure... never really monitored it myself... im happy with my singtel... XD haha...

Posted 5/16/08

shoushin89 wrote:


melody_yeoqin wrote:


shoushin89 wrote:


melody_yeoqin wrote:

im not sure , but i heard rumours saying that starhub charges more money ..


i thought they charge less... and that they keep throwing gifts at you cos they have enough money from the cable tv monopoly.... so they use all that profit to capture market share in the mobile phone service provider business... that way, they can bulild customer loyalty and so on... squeeze out competition i guess...


hm , im not so sure though , thats juz wat i heard


lol... thats just what i heard too... from a friend who works with a mobile phone company... bit still... cant be sure... never really monitored it myself... im happy with my singtel... XD haha...



hahs , im happy wif singtel as well , used it since i was p4 .. neva chnge at all..
Posted 5/16/08
Singtel!!!!!!!!! <333
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
singtel is the most popular 1 !! ...
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ikebukuro!
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
singtel
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.