Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Monkey High!
Posted 5/9/08 , edited 5/10/08



First-year high school student Haruna Aizawa had to transfer from the preppy K Academy to a much more ordinary high school when her politician father got himself into trouble. She has long thought that high school social hierarchy resembled a zoo's monkey mountain, with monkeys in the same gang constantly fighting and getting back together again, and her new school seems no different; she even meets a boy named Masaru Yamashita (aka “Macharu”) who gives the striking impression of being a baby monkey! Despite that, his short height, and the attentions of the school's resident hunk, Haruna gradually finds herself being won over by Macharu's monkey magic, to the utter delight of their classmates, who treat their growing relationship as a spectator sport. Problems arise for the fledgling couple, however, when the studly ex-boyfriend Haruna left behind at K Academy comes back into the picture.

i heard it's simmler LovCom
Posted 5/10/08
hahahahahahahaha no ones answering
Posted 5/10/08
lol,,, I havent read this,,, but I think lovcom is way better
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i have read this!!!! i bought the manga...its quite funny... i am now waiting for the next volume
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i haven't read this yet. maybe if onemanga or mangafox releases it.
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
i've read onley 1 capter..
i wish onemanga or mangafox releases it soon
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Laguna, PH
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

hilm wrote:




First-year high school student Haruna Aizawa had to transfer from the preppy K Academy to a much more ordinary high school when her politician father got himself into trouble. She has long thought that high school social hierarchy resembled a zoo's monkey mountain, with monkeys in the same gang constantly fighting and getting back together again, and her new school seems no different; she even meets a boy named Masaru Yamashita (aka “Macharu”) who gives the striking impression of being a baby monkey! Despite that, his short height, and the attentions of the school's resident hunk, Haruna gradually finds herself being won over by Macharu's monkey magic, to the utter delight of their classmates, who treat their growing relationship as a spectator sport. Problems arise for the fledgling couple, however, when the studly ex-boyfriend Haruna left behind at K Academy comes back into the picture.

i heard it's simmler LovCom


Where can I read it?

Posted 6/8/08

yleighne wrote:


hilm wrote:




First-year high school student Haruna Aizawa had to transfer from the preppy K Academy to a much more ordinary high school when her politician father got himself into trouble. She has long thought that high school social hierarchy resembled a zoo's monkey mountain, with monkeys in the same gang constantly fighting and getting back together again, and her new school seems no different; she even meets a boy named Masaru Yamashita (aka “Macharu”) who gives the striking impression of being a baby monkey! Despite that, his short height, and the attentions of the school's resident hunk, Haruna gradually finds herself being won over by Macharu's monkey magic, to the utter delight of their classmates, who treat their growing relationship as a spectator sport. Problems arise for the fledgling couple, however, when the studly ex-boyfriend Haruna left behind at K Academy comes back into the picture.

i heard it's simmler LovCom


Where can I read it?



i oreded manga from http://www.amazon.com/
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Laguna, PH
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

hilm wrote:


yleighne wrote:


hilm wrote:




First-year high school student Haruna Aizawa had to transfer from the preppy K Academy to a much more ordinary high school when her politician father got himself into trouble. She has long thought that high school social hierarchy resembled a zoo's monkey mountain, with monkeys in the same gang constantly fighting and getting back together again, and her new school seems no different; she even meets a boy named Masaru Yamashita (aka “Macharu”) who gives the striking impression of being a baby monkey! Despite that, his short height, and the attentions of the school's resident hunk, Haruna gradually finds herself being won over by Macharu's monkey magic, to the utter delight of their classmates, who treat their growing relationship as a spectator sport. Problems arise for the fledgling couple, however, when the studly ex-boyfriend Haruna left behind at K Academy comes back into the picture.

i heard it's simmler LovCom


Where can I read it?



i oreded manga from http://www.amazon.com/


^_^ Sure thanks.

1068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / england
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
I've read the first volume it was good, but i had to buy it because no manga websites have it!
2010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / F / Right behind You!
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
It has promise and the girl doesnt have a complex unlike lovecom, I m quite sick about how lowly girls are portrayed in shoujo mangas...so ths is refreshing....
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i read it and volume 2 and i really like it. there are some extremely cute parts that i just replay in my head whenever i just have to relax and clear my mind. lol. its greast.
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
I bought the first volume, it was pretty cute. Can't wait to get the next one.
Posted 7/25/08
sounds good
i wanna read, but where??
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PaRAdiSe
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i've read this and it was funny how she started liking the "monkey" LOL.
funny and really cutesy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.