First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
shoujo or shounen???
Posted 5/9/08
ehm... i already posted in your other thread.. Both are great~
1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
This kind of thing goes beyond the Genres. There are some bad Shoujo shows and bad Shonen shows. However, I have seen far more bad Shonen shows that think that action is all you need, than Shoujo shows. I won't judge, but Shoujo deserves a spot on TV.
Posted 5/9/08
shoujo!
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

macphapie wrote:

no more VS threads!


whats wrong the v.s treads
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Some PLace On Earth
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
both
1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / halang, calamba c...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Kurisufa wrote:

Shounen, Shoujo shows tend to be perverted, like Fruits Basket and Absolute Boyfriend, plain disgusting.


you're right... i like shounen too...
1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Wait, someone said Shoujo shows are perverted?

Sorry, but shows aimed at Women aren't shows like Girls Bravo and Eiken, unless you're one of those guys who think dirty thoughts about Sailor Moon.
Posted 5/9/08

xxxrettexxx wrote:


Kurisufa wrote:

Shounen, Shoujo shows tend to be perverted, like Fruits Basket and Absolute Boyfriend, plain disgusting.


you're right... i like shounen too...


finally, someone who agrees!!!!
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My Dreams
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Both. But im more into romance.... so i guess shoujo?
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Both (i like an anime based on how good it is...not the genre)
1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Tsukinomiko22 wrote:

Both (i like an anime based on how good it is...not the genre)
Best quote in this thread...

And Romance can exist in all genres. Hell, Ninja Scroll had romance.

4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
I like both Shounen and Shojo.I don't know why tho x]] And why did u put Ouan High school as a hounen? Isn't it a Shoujo x]]
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / "tHINk aGAin"
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
I prefer both...
coZ anything"S fUN except
YAOI....
I superdy hate it

YAOI!! nOT GOOD FOR CHILDREN!!

but sometimes...some shoujo's are disgusting...
and shounen's too...
the only YAOI I like is OURAN but (licensed)

And SchOoL liFe iS gUd tOo but..wEN I rEAd maNga...moStlY tHEre aRe -SMUT- on SCHOOL LIFE
haaay
What on EARTH are people thinking thESe dAYzZ..(>.<)
P.S.
PLeASE BUDDY ME IF U WANT,...
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

DragonMark wrote:


Tsukinomiko22 wrote:

Both (i like an anime based on how good it is...not the genre)
Best quote in this thread...

And Romance can exist in all genres. Hell, Ninja Scroll had romance.



Absolutely True. Even if there isn't romance, the fans often think of couples anyways =)

1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/9/08 , edited 5/9/08

RyJordane wrote:

I prefer both...
coZ anything"S fUN except
YAOI....
I superdy hate it

YAOI!! nOT GOOD FOR CHILDREN!!

but sometimes...some shoujo's are disgusting...
and shounen's too...
the only YAOI I like is OURAN but (licensed)

And SchOoL liFe iS gUd tOo but..wEN I rEAd maNga...moStlY tHEre aRe -SMUT- on SCHOOL LIFE
haaay
What on EARTH are people thinking thESe dAYzZ..(>.<)
P.S.
PLeASE BUDDY ME IF U WANT,...
Not to be a prick, but can you type in English?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.