Created by eevee9999
Post Reply What do you think about Dragon Boy?
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
i just want to know what ppl think about the story dragon boy. its ending is not the real one im trying to think and work on the ending. but school it taking all my time up and it sucks! so plz vote. i really want to know if its good! if you dont know where it is its at the long paragraphs.lol
Posted 5/9/08
hey^^ it was good XD it has a good plot^^ and a good main character^^ it was...well GOOD! XD
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

kamikazekaito wrote:

hey^^ it was good XD it has a good plot^^ and a good main character^^ it was...well GOOD! XD


yea happy day thanks!
Posted 5/9/08

eevee9999 wrote:


kamikazekaito wrote:

hey^^ it was good XD it has a good plot^^ and a good main character^^ it was...well GOOD! XD


yea happy day thanks!


lolz^^ ur welcome XD
Member
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
it was pretty good
Posted 5/17/08
Cool I love it I suck at writing and your very good
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

RyukandLight wrote:

Cool I love it I suck at writing and your very good

lol to tell the truth. i suck to lol i have a C in writing, but when we need to write a story that deals with animals, i write a whole book! lol i guess im an animal freak like a death note lover.

Posted 5/18/08
i got a see C on my papers in English and I spend hours writing them
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

RyukandLight wrote:

i got a see C on my papers in English and I spend hours writing them


lol it takes me only about 5 to 20 mins to get an idea and it takes me about 1 to 5 days finishing it lol
Posted 5/18/08
Same with me i write fast but type really slow.
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

RyukandLight wrote:

Same with me i write fast but type really slow.

yup thats why i got my sister to type it. printing it was 4 pages and on paper writing it needed 8 pages front and back. lol finishing dragon boy was a long hard time.

9807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in dreamland
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
nice story
You must be logged in to post.