Post Reply How did you find MMPPP
Moderator
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My Dreams
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
How did you find MMPPP?

I found mine when i was searching for a romance anime (like i mostly do) ^-^
Creator
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
I FOUND MINE BECOZ OF MY BFF SHE TELL ME ABOUT IT...
Moderator
6540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Slovenia
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I found mine when I watched an AMV a saw a clip of it. And I was in love at first sight. xD
Moderator
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My Dreams
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

RedPearlPrincess wrote:

I found mine when I watched an AMV a saw a clip of it. And I was in love at first sight. xD


It was first love for me too ^-^ <33 (even if i saw it on a pic (not AMV))
6927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
my sis was watching it and i became interested in it~
Moderator
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My Dreams
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

misty132 wrote:

my sis was watching it and i became interested in it~


Lucky you.^-^ I wish my sister or any of my cousins was watching anime. ^-^
6927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

vermy wrote:


misty132 wrote:

my sis was watching it and i became interested in it~


Lucky you.^-^ I wish my sister or any of my cousins was watching anime. ^-^


yea it was my sis who got me started and i'm trying to get my friends and family got watch it too~
Posted 6/14/08
lol i found it by in youtube and i saw lyk a character of kaito and im lyk

WHOA DAT ANIME GUY LOOKS HOT! so then

i tried so hard to find out more about it and i discover it was an anime

YAY ME!
Moderator
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

misty132 wrote:


vermy wrote:


misty132 wrote:

my sis was watching it and i became interested in it~


Lucky you.^-^ I wish my sister or any of my cousins was watching anime. ^-^


yea it was my sis who got me started and i'm trying to get my friends and family got watch it too~


^-^ None in my family is watching anime so i envy you that have people in your family that does ^-^
Moderator
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

PinkMermaidPrincess wrote:

lol i found it by in youtube and i saw lyk a character of kaito and im lyk

WHOA DAT ANIME GUY LOOKS HOT! so then

i tried so hard to find out more about it and i discover it was an anime

YAY ME!


hehe ^-^ it often goes like that for me to. But if it isnt any romance anime then i often dont watch it. ^-^
Member
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
I was searching for good animes to watch ^^
10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
i saw it on television
Moderator
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My Dreams
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:

i saw it on television


They are showing MPPP on tv where you come from? cool. I wish they did it here too. ^-^

10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

vermy wrote:


sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:

i saw it on television


They are showing MPPP on tv where you come from? cool. I wish they did it here too. ^-^



i come from malaysia
Member
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
its being showed here in philippines. X3
You must be logged in to post.