First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
whats happened to guys these days?
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere, readin...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
I don't know. Manly-men seem so into what they're doing and not into what the woman wants. Plus, they tend to only have a few subjects of conversation open to them. Most "pussified" guys tend to know a whole lot, so it's more fun to talk to them about a whole bunch of stuff outside of sports.
Posted 5/11/08

helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


greenlee wrote:

O.k. heres the deal. Lately it seems that alot of guys are becoming pussified. and whats worse is that it seems that all girls are hung up on this look. there's even a thread about one of these panzies, my brother tells me that i need to change if i want a woman, but i refuse because i am a man. I like to sweat when i work, i like to get my hands dirty and i dont mind the scares i get from it. the only time i use a mirror is to shave and brush my teeth, i don't wear makeup of any kind, but i will wear a pink shirt because if its man enough for John Wayne by god its man enough for me.

so here's the question.
Men are you alright with this pussification?
and
Weman why do you find it so attractive?


my friend i salute you!! *bows on one knee*, its all about the pink shirt!!! i got aload of ralph lauren and ben shermens' shirts to go with my suits and don't worry about these guys becoming pussified, forget that shit. the next thing you'll see is that they'll be getting a manicure or their hair platted. most girls don't even like that shit, so for your brother(no offense) but he must have some bad taste in girls. we men like our women and so be it!

p.s: men who wear make up are not men! unless you are an actor or a performer. those who do wear it casually, go get check yourself in at the hospital or go and join boy george on a gay parade



lmfao


oh, hello how the pup?


entertaining
hows your dog ??

btw pussified men are these just gay men in denial ????




yeah, hes just lazy as usual. lol
Posted 5/11/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


greenlee wrote:

O.k. heres the deal. Lately it seems that alot of guys are becoming pussified. and whats worse is that it seems that all girls are hung up on this look. there's even a thread about one of these panzies, my brother tells me that i need to change if i want a woman, but i refuse because i am a man. I like to sweat when i work, i like to get my hands dirty and i dont mind the scares i get from it. the only time i use a mirror is to shave and brush my teeth, i don't wear makeup of any kind, but i will wear a pink shirt because if its man enough for John Wayne by god its man enough for me.

so here's the question.
Men are you alright with this pussification?
and
Weman why do you find it so attractive?


my friend i salute you!! *bows on one knee*, its all about the pink shirt!!! i got aload of ralph lauren and ben shermens' shirts to go with my suits and don't worry about these guys becoming pussified, forget that shit. the next thing you'll see is that they'll be getting a manicure or their hair platted. most girls don't even like that shit, so for your brother(no offense) but he must have some bad taste in girls. we men like our women and so be it!

p.s: men who wear make up are not men! unless you are an actor or a performer. those who do wear it casually, go get check yourself in at the hospital or go and join boy george on a gay parade



lmfao


oh, hello how the pup?


entertaining
hows your dog ??

btw pussified men are these just gay men in denial ????




yeah, hes just lazy as usual. lol


u know this is like out 5th thread we ve went totally random on hehehehe

4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

I dunno it's prob cause girls have an easier time relating to guys who are a lil more on the feminine side?
I know that's true for me, I mean I don't really wanna chill with a guy who is all URR HURR FOOTBALL AND CARS.
The makeup bit, I dunno about that.
Buuut as for looking good, it's kinda expected that girls look good, and it's kind of refreshing to see a guy who puts in some kind of effort as well.
Plus, well, if you put in effort to look better, you end up looking better. And girls will go for the more attractive ones.


Thats not true. I was board so i tested it out. I styled myself alot and got girls to help me so i looked good, and acted really shy. Then later i made myself not look that great but i acted more outgoing, and girls seemed to like me better the second time, even though i looked alot worse then before.


That's probably because you acted really shy.
Every guy I know that's well made-up who has girls all over him is good looking and also has an incredibly outgoing personality, etc.
You need both.
Girls like guys with confidence and a good personality, not shy timid fags.


why do u call shy people fags. i mean there not the worst, guys that are complete jerks are worse in my opinion. Although girls tend to like them better, so i guess if i was a jerk i'd get more then right?


lol I should've worded it better. That was a little harsh to say I guess. I personally just don't like shy guys all that much. They're frustrating to deal with.
And as for the jerk thing...
I dunno girls just seem to go for the alpha male personality type.
Not necessarily jerks, though. Girls don't like being treated badly, just like anyone else.
The best thing you can have is confidence and be casual.
Don't take things to extremes on either the shy side or the overbearing side.
If you want girls to like you, just be someone they can relate to.


I guess, plus from natures perspective, shy guys would be the first ones to die. As to how I relate to girls I have a question. Like alot of girls get a crush on me and if they like me, then they really really like me alot, but if a girl doesn't like me, it's like never never gonna happen no matter what i do, so i don't know what that means?


Uhh hmm wellllll
Is it like, you don't like the girls who like you
and the girls you like don't like you?
Or do you like the girls who like you (not all of them, I mean, just like, in general)?




I mean like girls eaither really like me or they don't like me at all, like its always at the extremes, which is weird cause most people are more in the middle.



Haha that sounds just like how things are with meeee
Hmm wellll it sounds like you've got a very strong personality then. One of those 'love-it-or-hate-it' kinda ones.


Maybe. I do tend to only show a girl my personality if i like her, cause i see it like if i impress her with some skill, then she only decided based on that then it really means nothing.


Ha yeah, then it seems like you've got one of those personalities.
But it seems to be working for you, since you've got girls that like you (which is more than some guys can say).
Good luck with the ladies


yeah i guess, but getting girls to like you is easy if you are willing to be a fake person, i mean almost anyone can get anyone if they fake the right way, which is annoying. sorry off topic, but are you ramantic. I mean i'm confused about cloches, that is that girls are more romantic then guys. I mean, espically in literature, guys write more fantasy like, and alot of times girls are more mean. And guys are the one's who can let go as easy, and girls end it more, so from how i see it it seems like guys are actually more romantic then girls. Am i missing something?


HMM. Well that's a bit more of a difficult one.
Whether someone is a romantic or not REALLY depends on them personally, not necessarily just a whole gender.
I personally am quite a romantic person, so I can't really say for sure. Then again I know alot of guys who are h core romantics too, buuut then I know lots of people who are suuuuper super un-romantic. So yeah, it's deff based on the individual.
And the whole 'girls end it more' is probably mostly because girls are more prone to mood swings and usually they're more affected by things, so they might get pissed off over things that a guy would consider trivial. Pissed off enough to break a relationship off, I guess.
Then again, as stupid as it seems, alot of times a girl will break up with a guy to see if he'll chase after her. It's an ego thing I guess?
Haha girls are confusing.
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08

helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


greenlee wrote:

O.k. heres the deal. Lately it seems that alot of guys are becoming pussified. and whats worse is that it seems that all girls are hung up on this look. there's even a thread about one of these panzies, my brother tells me that i need to change if i want a woman, but i refuse because i am a man. I like to sweat when i work, i like to get my hands dirty and i dont mind the scares i get from it. the only time i use a mirror is to shave and brush my teeth, i don't wear makeup of any kind, but i will wear a pink shirt because if its man enough for John Wayne by god its man enough for me.

so here's the question.
Men are you alright with this pussification?
and
Weman why do you find it so attractive?


my friend i salute you!! *bows on one knee*, its all about the pink shirt!!! i got aload of ralph lauren and ben shermens' shirts to go with my suits and don't worry about these guys becoming pussified, forget that shit. the next thing you'll see is that they'll be getting a manicure or their hair platted. most girls don't even like that shit, so for your brother(no offense) but he must have some bad taste in girls. we men like our women and so be it!

p.s: men who wear make up are not men! unless you are an actor or a performer. those who do wear it casually, go get check yourself in at the hospital or go and join boy george on a gay parade



lmfao


oh, hello how the pup?


entertaining
hows your dog ??

btw pussified men are these just gay men in denial ????




yeah, hes just lazy as usual. lol


u know this is like out 5th thread we ve went totally random on hehehehe



well then lets find some more threads to attack!!! although some might get angry, but who cares.lol
7590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

x-bellezza wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


PurpleWasabi wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

I dunno it's prob cause girls have an easier time relating to guys who are a lil more on the feminine side?
I know that's true for me, I mean I don't really wanna chill with a guy who is all URR HURR FOOTBALL AND CARS.
The makeup bit, I dunno about that.
Buuut as for looking good, it's kinda expected that girls look good, and it's kind of refreshing to see a guy who puts in some kind of effort as well.
Plus, well, if you put in effort to look better, you end up looking better. And girls will go for the more attractive ones.


Thats not true. I was board so i tested it out. I styled myself alot and got girls to help me so i looked good, and acted really shy. Then later i made myself not look that great but i acted more outgoing, and girls seemed to like me better the second time, even though i looked alot worse then before.


That's probably because you acted really shy.
Every guy I know that's well made-up who has girls all over him is good looking and also has an incredibly outgoing personality, etc.
You need both.
Girls like guys with confidence and a good personality, not shy timid fags.


why do u call shy people fags. i mean there not the worst, guys that are complete jerks are worse in my opinion. Although girls tend to like them better, so i guess if i was a jerk i'd get more then right?


lol I should've worded it better. That was a little harsh to say I guess. I personally just don't like shy guys all that much. They're frustrating to deal with.
And as for the jerk thing...
I dunno girls just seem to go for the alpha male personality type.
Not necessarily jerks, though. Girls don't like being treated badly, just like anyone else.
The best thing you can have is confidence and be casual.
Don't take things to extremes on either the shy side or the overbearing side.
If you want girls to like you, just be someone they can relate to.


I guess, plus from natures perspective, shy guys would be the first ones to die. As to how I relate to girls I have a question. Like alot of girls get a crush on me and if they like me, then they really really like me alot, but if a girl doesn't like me, it's like never never gonna happen no matter what i do, so i don't know what that means?


Uhh hmm wellllll
Is it like, you don't like the girls who like you
and the girls you like don't like you?
Or do you like the girls who like you (not all of them, I mean, just like, in general)?




I mean like girls eaither really like me or they don't like me at all, like its always at the extremes, which is weird cause most people are more in the middle.



Haha that sounds just like how things are with meeee
Hmm wellll it sounds like you've got a very strong personality then. One of those 'love-it-or-hate-it' kinda ones.


Maybe. I do tend to only show a girl my personality if i like her, cause i see it like if i impress her with some skill, then she only decided based on that then it really means nothing.


Ha yeah, then it seems like you've got one of those personalities.
But it seems to be working for you, since you've got girls that like you (which is more than some guys can say).
Good luck with the ladies


yeah i guess, but getting girls to like you is easy if you are willing to be a fake person, i mean almost anyone can get anyone if they fake the right way, which is annoying. sorry off topic, but are you ramantic. I mean i'm confused about cloches, that is that girls are more romantic then guys. I mean, espically in literature, guys write more fantasy like, and alot of times girls are more mean. And guys are the one's who can let go as easy, and girls end it more, so from how i see it it seems like guys are actually more romantic then girls. Am i missing something?


HMM. Well that's a bit more of a difficult one.
Whether someone is a romantic or not REALLY depends on them personally, not necessarily just a whole gender.
I personally am quite a romantic person, so I can't really say for sure. Then again I know alot of guys who are h core romantics too, buuut then I know lots of people who are suuuuper super un-romantic. So yeah, it's deff based on the individual.
And the whole 'girls end it more' is probably mostly because girls are more prone to mood swings and usually they're more affected by things, so they might get pissed off over things that a guy would consider trivial. Pissed off enough to break a relationship off, I guess.
Then again, as stupid as it seems, alot of times a girl will break up with a guy to see if he'll chase after her. It's an ego thing I guess?
Haha girls are confusing.


Yea, it seems like alot of times a guy just see''s a girl for a little and then he know he likes her alot, but girls, you have to make them fall for you.
Posted 5/11/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


greenlee wrote:

O.k. heres the deal. Lately it seems that alot of guys are becoming pussified. and whats worse is that it seems that all girls are hung up on this look. there's even a thread about one of these panzies, my brother tells me that i need to change if i want a woman, but i refuse because i am a man. I like to sweat when i work, i like to get my hands dirty and i dont mind the scares i get from it. the only time i use a mirror is to shave and brush my teeth, i don't wear makeup of any kind, but i will wear a pink shirt because if its man enough for John Wayne by god its man enough for me.

so here's the question.
Men are you alright with this pussification?
and
Weman why do you find it so attractive?


my friend i salute you!! *bows on one knee*, its all about the pink shirt!!! i got aload of ralph lauren and ben shermens' shirts to go with my suits and don't worry about these guys becoming pussified, forget that shit. the next thing you'll see is that they'll be getting a manicure or their hair platted. most girls don't even like that shit, so for your brother(no offense) but he must have some bad taste in girls. we men like our women and so be it!

p.s: men who wear make up are not men! unless you are an actor or a performer. those who do wear it casually, go get check yourself in at the hospital or go and join boy george on a gay parade



lmfao


oh, hello how the pup?


entertaining
hows your dog ??

btw pussified men are these just gay men in denial ????




yeah, hes just lazy as usual. lol


u know this is like out 5th thread we ve went totally random on hehehehe



well then lets find some more threads to attack!!! although some might get angry, but who cares.lol


why not im bored
besides is it just me our is it really quiet like weirdly

4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 5/11/08



lol holy god we're like way straying from the thread topic xD
Oh well
Hmm.
Well that can be true sometimes and not others as well.
Alot of the guys I've liked, I liked p much right awayyy buuut I dunno.
Might just be me.
7590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

x-bellezza wrote:




lol holy god we're like way straying from the thread topic xD
Oh well
Hmm.
Well that can be true sometimes and not others as well.
Alot of the guys I've liked, I liked p much right awayyy buuut I dunno.
Might just be me.


Yeah, this needs to end^^
well maybe i'm wrong.
for me i tend to have different taste from the majority.
Gtg. peace>
Posted 5/11/08

helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


greenlee wrote:

O.k. heres the deal. Lately it seems that alot of guys are becoming pussified. and whats worse is that it seems that all girls are hung up on this look. there's even a thread about one of these panzies, my brother tells me that i need to change if i want a woman, but i refuse because i am a man. I like to sweat when i work, i like to get my hands dirty and i dont mind the scares i get from it. the only time i use a mirror is to shave and brush my teeth, i don't wear makeup of any kind, but i will wear a pink shirt because if its man enough for John Wayne by god its man enough for me.

so here's the question.
Men are you alright with this pussification?
and
Weman why do you find it so attractive?


my friend i salute you!! *bows on one knee*, its all about the pink shirt!!! i got aload of ralph lauren and ben shermens' shirts to go with my suits and don't worry about these guys becoming pussified, forget that shit. the next thing you'll see is that they'll be getting a manicure or their hair platted. most girls don't even like that shit, so for your brother(no offense) but he must have some bad taste in girls. we men like our women and so be it!

p.s: men who wear make up are not men! unless you are an actor or a performer. those who do wear it casually, go get check yourself in at the hospital or go and join boy george on a gay parade



lmfao


oh, hello how the pup?


entertaining
hows your dog ??

btw pussified men are these just gay men in denial ????




yeah, hes just lazy as usual. lol


u know this is like out 5th thread we ve went totally random on hehehehe



well then lets find some more threads to attack!!! although some might get angry, but who cares.lol


why not im bored
besides is it just me our is it really quiet like weirdly



well this is an american site, so most people would be at school or something since its about 4pm overthere and since the weather is always nice in the USA, there probably at a nice sandy beach playing volley ball. where as for us, we get attacked by seaweed. lol. by the way have you read about the body of some diver that was recovered over where you are? i was with a friend at a BBQ earlier and he mentioned it while eating 'yummy'!

Posted 5/11/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


greenlee wrote:

O.k. heres the deal. Lately it seems that alot of guys are becoming pussified. and whats worse is that it seems that all girls are hung up on this look. there's even a thread about one of these panzies, my brother tells me that i need to change if i want a woman, but i refuse because i am a man. I like to sweat when i work, i like to get my hands dirty and i dont mind the scares i get from it. the only time i use a mirror is to shave and brush my teeth, i don't wear makeup of any kind, but i will wear a pink shirt because if its man enough for John Wayne by god its man enough for me.

so here's the question.
Men are you alright with this pussification?
and
Weman why do you find it so attractive?


my friend i salute you!! *bows on one knee*, its all about the pink shirt!!! i got aload of ralph lauren and ben shermens' shirts to go with my suits and don't worry about these guys becoming pussified, forget that shit. the next thing you'll see is that they'll be getting a manicure or their hair platted. most girls don't even like that shit, so for your brother(no offense) but he must have some bad taste in girls. we men like our women and so be it!

p.s: men who wear make up are not men! unless you are an actor or a performer. those who do wear it casually, go get check yourself in at the hospital or go and join boy george on a gay parade



lmfao


oh, hello how the pup?


entertaining
hows your dog ??

btw pussified men are these just gay men in denial ????




yeah, hes just lazy as usual. lol


u know this is like out 5th thread we ve went totally random on hehehehe



well then lets find some more threads to attack!!! although some might get angry, but who cares.lol


why not im bored
besides is it just me our is it really quiet like weirdly



well this is an american site, so most people would be at school or something since its about 4pm overthere and since the weather is always nice in the USA, there probably at a nice sandy beach playing volley ball. where as for us, we get attacked by seaweed. lol. by the way have you read about the body of some diver that was recovered over where you are? i was with a friend at a BBQ earlier and he mentioned it while eating 'yummy'!



arent they celebrating mothers day there 2 we have ours in march i think
yeah i read bout that really sad not a big fan of hearing bout death while eating food but its an irish thing to listen to death notices on the radio as you eat i know were weird
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
o crap, i hate feminine guys
makes me wanna slap em silly
its okay to get ur hands dirty once in a while, you know
but then again, i'm okay with guys and makeup
Posted 5/11/08
I don't know, I'm usually a polite guy. If being polite is like being a puss then I'm fine with that. I don't care if I'm manly or not.
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i don't like guys who look like girls, i like pretty guys. i like guys with muscles... but the ones who are, as you call them, "men," don't have attractive faces so much... i don't know why i like them, i just do... take Jaejoong (Hero) for example, he was voted the best looking guy in Asia, even though he's pretty... but he's not girly.

that's him :]
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
"Pussification" is a pretty offensive term you've come up so you're going to see a lot of defensive replies.

Maybe it's because young men spend a lot more time indoors on computers and playing video games than they do chopping wood or hunting animals these days. Maybe it's because of the women's liberation movement and single mothers raising their sons without a father/strong male influence.

I don't think it's necessarily attractive to women. Young women will be attracted to young men, plain as that. However, if the men are more in touch with their feelings and can offer that to a relationship that will make it all the easier for them. Women are still attracted to "manly" men of course, but we're also attracted to those who share our same interests. Give me a smart, bookish otaku over a buff frat boy any day.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.