First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Anime Cross-Dressing Pics
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

sweet_sacrifice777 wrote:



code geass crew


holy cr*p the EMPEROR. =.= my eyes!!! They burn!!!!! *dies*
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Behide my compute...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

lostinthemaze92 wrote:







Hai. these are what i have, i dont wanna go to far with the others...


HAHAHHA omfg the first and second one are so harlious
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Behide my compute...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Azn_gurl wrote:


sweet_sacrifice777 wrote:



code geass crew


holy cr*p the EMPEROR. =.= my eyes!!! They burn!!!!! *dies*


My god look at the emperor i wonder how it feels to wear that swimsuit...actually i don't want to know

6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

ShinXeno wrote:


Azn_gurl wrote:


sweet_sacrifice777 wrote:



code geass crew


holy cr*p the EMPEROR. =.= my eyes!!! They burn!!!!! *dies*


My god look at the emperor i wonder how it feels to wear that swimsuit...actually i don't want to know



I.....I really don't wanna know. =.=;;;;
3241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Clay Birdy
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08

rakisha wrote:

Here take some of mine


some of them may be in standing in a bit gayish pose, but those outfit dont really counts as cross dressing, its a style somewhat common in japan for guys who are into rock and VK
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

tsukuyomi1 wrote:

lol no one can beet suzaku

and love jun from Happienss!

oh and
sareratwins
i dont know if the cross dressing pics but cool any way


woah! the one with Suzaku is juz disturbing
Jun looks kawaii though
Posted 5/12/08


I don't know if this count as Naruto crossdressing or as him being a girl..But heh for all you Naruto fans...
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

sweet_sacrifice777 wrote:



code geass crew


LMFAO
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Richmond,Vancouve...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Akatsuki_Dei wrote:


sareratwins wrote:


jhontz wrote:

EDIT YOUR DAMN QUOTES!! THEY ONLY MAKE THE THREAD MEANINGLESSLY LONG
here are some.........


please contribute!!


if this is a duplicate please lock it


the pokemon is so funny here are some of mine






do you like it?



THAT NOT CROSS DRESSING D=<

eheheh i know sorr bout that lol

104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

poginggwapo wrote:





OMG ROFLCOPTER i love the death note one must share with friends
436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
13609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Catz1297 wrote:


DaDevilGurl wrote:

Edward and Alphonese Elric from FullMetal Alchemist


Im gunna kill u!!!!! Stab* Stab*
*clap* now im gunna turn ur corpse into a piece of poo!
grrrrrrrrrrr I LOVE ED!!!!!
lol


If you really loved Ed, you would accept him, no matter what his hobbies were!
436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


Catz1297 wrote:


DaDevilGurl wrote:

Edward and Alphonese Elric from FullMetal Alchemist


Im gunna kill u!!!!! Stab* Stab*
*clap* now im gunna turn ur corpse into a piece of poo!
grrrrrrrrrrr I LOVE ED!!!!!
lol


If you really loved Ed, you would accept him, no matter what his hobbies were!

yupyup then will! but in the pic he looks so uncomfortable!


First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.