First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Shinshi Doumei Cross - Tragedy or Romance
Posted 10/7/08
I suppose that it will be a romance ending
1071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / I do not live in...
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
The happy ending is soooooo nc
Posted 2/25/09
yes, happy enind
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
it was romantic!!
11955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / C α ℓ i f o r и i...
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
Omg I love this series, I really hope it has a happy ending just like Full Moon did.
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/12
OK so over all, this manga was amazing. it had the slightly mysterious feel to it with a few touches of romance that make your heart throb with giddiness. But, the one BIG HUGE FLAW in the manga.....the ending sucked. It was so bad and rushed I literally felt like crying. i mean, Haine ends up with who she wants and who i wanted but......if you read the ending you will KNOW that it was definitely rushed by the mangaka and I just wish she could have made the ending better. A crappy ending to a wonderful amazing superb manga:)
21528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/12
It says in Myanimelist that it has 59 chapters but I've only red 50 chapters where the ending Taka and Haine got married

Where can I find the complete 59 chapters?
148403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/12 , edited 9/27/12

starlightpriestess wrote:

It says in Myanimelist that it has 59 chapters but I've only red 50 chapters where the ending Taka and Haine got married

Where can I find the complete 59 chapters?


It also includes some of the short stories, some do not have anything related to the Original story but some are extras. Here's a link:
http://mangafox.me/manga/shinshi_doumei_cross/ Here there is only 50 chapters while the other 9 is extras.
Here's a special:
http://mangafox.me/manga/komaki_x_kusame_special/
And other specials:
http://mangafox.me/manga/shoujo_eve_ringo_jikake_no_24_ji/
http://mangafox.me/manga/umi_no_chikyuugi_nocturne/

Here's more info:
http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=175&stype=series&

Back to the Original Topic:
I find this manga to be an awesome Romance manga but also It feels a bit Tragic even though it's not really a Tragedy But it's super good XD
Posted 9/27/12
What about This?
21528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/12

ber45347 wrote:


starlightpriestess wrote:



It also includes some of the short stories, some do not have anything related to the Original story but some are extras. Here's a link:
http://mangafox.me/manga/shinshi_doumei_cross/ Here there is only 50 chapters while the other 9 is extras.
Here's a special:
http://mangafox.me/manga/komaki_x_kusame_special/
And other specials:
http://mangafox.me/manga/shoujo_eve_ringo_jikake_no_24_ji/
http://mangafox.me/manga/umi_no_chikyuugi_nocturne/

Here's more info:
http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=175&stype=series&


Thanks for info but your link is incomplete I need to find the 6 more remaining special chapters so I can set it as complete in my MAL
and yup I'm this meticulous
148403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/12

starlightpriestess wrote:


ber45347 wrote:


starlightpriestess wrote:



It also includes some of the short stories, some do not have anything related to the Original story but some are extras. Here's a link:
http://mangafox.me/manga/shinshi_doumei_cross/ Here there is only 50 chapters while the other 9 is extras.
Here's a special:
http://mangafox.me/manga/komaki_x_kusame_special/
And other specials:
http://mangafox.me/manga/shoujo_eve_ringo_jikake_no_24_ji/
http://mangafox.me/manga/umi_no_chikyuugi_nocturne/

Here's more info:
http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=175&stype=series&


Thanks for info but your link is incomplete I need to find the 6 more remaining special chapters so I can set it as complete in my MAL
and yup I'm this meticulous


Hehe yea but did you check all the omakes and extras? hehe it's ok.
152143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/28/12
It's more like romance. I can't remember too much from the series as I've read it awhile ago but there was a lot more drama with romance elements than a dark childhood/tragedy theme.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.