First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
A manga/drama/anime u hate, but everyone else luvs
1656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / la~la~land
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Have u ever been in a situation where everyone's like " omg kyaaa, it's sooo gud" and u don't see anything special about it? lol well ladies and gents, this forum is so we can complain about it without five million other ppl going " heeeyyy!!! that's not trueeee"

for me the one manga i cannot understand what is so gud aobut is Fruits basket. i mean seriously, it's so fake . honestly, no such girl exisits in the world unless she's like a nun or sumthing lol. *shrugs* well maybe it's just me, all ur inputs r welcome ~.<
4998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EARTH (but i do w...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

icesk8nancy wrote:

Have u ever been in a situation where everyone's like " omg kyaaa, it's sooo gud" and u don't see anything special about it? lol well ladies and gents, this forum is so we can complain about it without five million other ppl going " heeeyyy!!! that's not trueeee"

for me the one manga i cannot understand what is so gud aobut is Fruits basket. i mean seriously, it's so fake . honestly, no such girl exisits in the world unless she's like a nun or sumthing lol. *shrugs* well maybe it's just me, all ur inputs r welcome ~.<


totallu agreed! although despice these facts i still enjoyed reading fruits basket till the very end.....
but true i found thoru to b very annoying in the manga....
i just HATE selfless characters!
4998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EARTH (but i do w...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
anyway one aniem i could not stand was naruto
i mean seriously who watched an anime thatz like over 200ep.!
oh and the anime lucky star! i mean they spent the 1st 1/2 of the ep. talking about how 2 eat a popcile!
watz so interestinga bout that anime?
1656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / la~la~land
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

princessryomaechizen wrote:


icesk8nancy wrote:

Have u ever been in a situation where everyone's like " omg kyaaa, it's sooo gud" and u don't see anything special about it? lol well ladies and gents, this forum is so we can complain about it without five million other ppl going " heeeyyy!!! that's not trueeee"

for me the one manga i cannot understand what is so gud aobut is Fruits basket. i mean seriously, it's so fake . honestly, no such girl exisits in the world unless she's like a nun or sumthing lol. *shrugs* well maybe it's just me, all ur inputs r welcome ~.<


totallu agreed! although despice these facts i still enjoyed reading fruits basket till the very end.....
but true i found thoru to b very annoying in the manga....
i just HATE selfless characters!



*grasps princessry by the shoulders* finally someone who agrees with me. lol at least now i know i'm not crazy. but yea selfless characters r so fake, real humans have emotions, r needy and selfish. *casually brushes invisble dust of shoulders* cuz we're awesome like dat
4998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EARTH (but i do w...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

icesk8nancy wrote:


princessryomaechizen wrote:


icesk8nancy wrote:

Have u ever been in a situation where everyone's like " omg kyaaa, it's sooo gud" and u don't see anything special about it? lol well ladies and gents, this forum is so we can complain about it without five million other ppl going " heeeyyy!!! that's not trueeee"

for me the one manga i cannot understand what is so gud aobut is Fruits basket. i mean seriously, it's so fake . honestly, no such girl exisits in the world unless she's like a nun or sumthing lol. *shrugs* well maybe it's just me, all ur inputs r welcome ~.<


totallu agreed! although despice these facts i still enjoyed reading fruits basket till the very end.....
but true i found thoru to b very annoying in the manga....
i just HATE selfless characters!



*grasps princessry by the shoulders* finally someone who agrees with me. lol at least now i know i'm not crazy. but yea selfless characters r so fake, real humans have emotions, r needy and selfish. *casually brushes invisble dust of shoulders* cuz we're awesome like dat



i know! and i also hate usless characters like miaka from fughigi yugi.
i mean she's suppose 2 b the heriono but all she does is cause trouble
and i hate thoes mangas/anime where they r goign against these bad guys
and int he end they use their "sweet touchie words" to drive away or each the bad guys' heart
i mean thatz just pathetic! like in fruits bakset how thoru broke the curse just by reaching to their hearts with her encouragemnet!
it's like wtf! thatz just not right
1656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / la~la~land
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

princessryomaechizen wrote:


icesk8nancy wrote:


princessryomaechizen wrote:


icesk8nancy wrote:

Have u ever been in a situation where everyone's like " omg kyaaa, it's sooo gud" and u don't see anything special about it? lol well ladies and gents, this forum is so we can complain about it without five million other ppl going " heeeyyy!!! that's not trueeee"

for me the one manga i cannot understand what is so gud aobut is Fruits basket. i mean seriously, it's so fake . honestly, no such girl exisits in the world unless she's like a nun or sumthing lol. *shrugs* well maybe it's just me, all ur inputs r welcome ~.<


totallu agreed! although despice these facts i still enjoyed reading fruits basket till the very end.....
but true i found thoru to b very annoying in the manga....
i just HATE selfless characters!



*grasps princessry by the shoulders* finally someone who agrees with me. lol at least now i know i'm not crazy. but yea selfless characters r so fake, real humans have emotions, r needy and selfish. *casually brushes invisble dust of shoulders* cuz we're awesome like dat



i know! and i also hate usless characters like miaka from fughigi yugi.
i mean she's suppose 2 b the heriono but all she does is cause trouble
and i hate thoes mangas/anime where they r goign against these bad guys
and int he end they use their "sweet touchie words" to drive away or each the bad guys' heart
i mean thatz just pathetic! like in fruits bakset how thoru broke the curse just by reaching to their hearts with her encouragemnet!
it's like wtf! thatz just not right


lol lets continue this convo by adding each other, i feel like we're just ranting on it in the forum lol. and i totally agree, when sumone wants to kill you, it's near impossible to talk them out of it. you don't talk, u run. *common sense*
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Simple NONE. ^_^
2064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Edmonton, Alberta...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Isn't there already a thread about this?
1656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / la~la~land
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

SeoulIncheon wrote:

Isn't there already a thread about this?


oh...is there? *laffs sheepishly and scratches head* oopsie daisy
2154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not telling...u s...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
wow nancy such a deep tpoics
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / At HoMe.....^^
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
yep been there...like Goong....Kurosagi.........o and Nobuta Wo Produce....-sorry-
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
coffee prince. =/
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
hana yori dango
4011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Usa, California
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
hana yori dango wasnt all that because i saw the taiwanese version first...
full house... i just hate it.... ew...
prince hour... se7en was hot but i hate the girl
brown sugar mac.... the girls are so annoying
devil beside you... its gross, mike and rainy are step bros/sis
hana kimi taiwan verison.. i dislike ella... sometimes i hate jiro too
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

nerdyycindee wrote:

coffee prince. =/


Same, I couldn't even finish it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.