First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Boys Dorm
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
*Sits by the hallway*
*Starts to draw*


Hmmm..... Reaper..... You made alot of people sad......
Students
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

samiii_chan wrote:


cakeaddict22 wrote:

hi dorm head.. can i occupy room 22b?? ^^


sure.
welcome to the boys dorm.
umm...
may i ask, what is your name ?


yey.. ! thnx dorm head.! btw i'm daichi.. ^^
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

SHAWTYBABY wrote:


WantedBound wrote:

*goes inside the dorm*
its good to be back home!
*goes to kitchen*
*searches the cupboard*
THERE it is! "Instant Ramen" wahoo!!
*pours hot water*
*waits 3 minutes*
done! wahoo!
*eats*


LOL ! seems like you're excited for RAMEN :p


yup! yup!! *hyper*
*gets 3 more instant noodles*
mmmmm!! yum!!
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


WantedBound wrote:

*goes inside the dorm*
its good to be back home!
*goes to kitchen*
*searches the cupboard*
THERE it is! "Instant Ramen" wahoo!!
*pours hot water*
*waits 3 minutes*
done! wahoo!
*eats*


*jumps out of your closet*
WANTED!!!!!!!
*tackles*


WAA!!
*Falls on the floor*
my noodles.....
Posted 5/26/08

WantedBound wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


WantedBound wrote:

*goes inside the dorm*
its good to be back home!
*goes to kitchen*
*searches the cupboard*
THERE it is! "Instant Ramen" wahoo!!
*pours hot water*
*waits 3 minutes*
done! wahoo!
*eats*


*jumps out of your closet*
WANTED!!!!!!!
*tackles*


WAA!!
*Falls on the floor*
my noodles.....


POW POW. takes both noodles pack and throw it in the garbage disposal.. this is unhealthy
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

WantedBound wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


WantedBound wrote:

*goes inside the dorm*
its good to be back home!
*goes to kitchen*
*searches the cupboard*
THERE it is! "Instant Ramen" wahoo!!
*pours hot water*
*waits 3 minutes*
done! wahoo!
*eats*


*jumps out of your closet*
WANTED!!!!!!!
*tackles*


WAA!!
*Falls on the floor*
my noodles.....


I am sorry wanted,
*helps you up*
Posted 5/26/08
*she walks around the dorm halls seeing if anythings going on*
*then she enters the dining area and takes a seat*
hnn...
the boys dorm is really boring.
*sighs*
*she layed her head down for alittle rest*
Posted 5/26/08

cakeaddict22 wrote:


samiii_chan wrote:


cakeaddict22 wrote:

hi dorm head.. can i occupy room 22b?? ^^


sure.
welcome to the boys dorm.
umm...
may i ask, what is your name ?


yey.. ! thnx dorm head.! btw i'm daichi.. ^^


its nice to meet you daichi.
3151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
hello dorm head can i occupy 21b
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

SHAWTYBABY wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


WantedBound wrote:

*goes inside the dorm*
its good to be back home!
*goes to kitchen*
*searches the cupboard*
THERE it is! "Instant Ramen" wahoo!!
*pours hot water*
*waits 3 minutes*
done! wahoo!
*eats*


*jumps out of your closet*
WANTED!!!!!!!
*tackles*


WAA!!
*Falls on the floor*
my noodles.....


POW POW. takes both noodles pack and throw it in the garbage disposal.. this is unhealthy



*sigh*
*goes to the kitchen*
*gets an apple*
APPLE HEALTHY!! :lol:
*takes a bite from my apple*
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


WantedBound wrote:

*goes inside the dorm*
its good to be back home!
*goes to kitchen*
*searches the cupboard*
THERE it is! "Instant Ramen" wahoo!!
*pours hot water*
*waits 3 minutes*
done! wahoo!
*eats*


*jumps out of your closet*
WANTED!!!!!!!
*tackles*


WAA!!
*Falls on the floor*
my noodles.....


I am sorry wanted,
*helps you up*


hehe im fine =)
so how r u?
*takes an apple*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

WantedBound wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


WantedBound wrote:

*goes inside the dorm*
its good to be back home!
*goes to kitchen*
*searches the cupboard*
THERE it is! "Instant Ramen" wahoo!!
*pours hot water*
*waits 3 minutes*
done! wahoo!
*eats*


*jumps out of your closet*
WANTED!!!!!!!
*tackles*


WAA!!
*Falls on the floor*
my noodles.....


I am sorry wanted,
*helps you up*


hehe im fine =)
so how r u?
*takes an apple*


*starts laughing*

Well, lets see, wel a lot as happen
Students
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

samiii_chan wrote:


cakeaddict22 wrote:


samiii_chan wrote:


cakeaddict22 wrote:

hi dorm head.. can i occupy room 22b?? ^^


sure.
welcome to the boys dorm.
umm...
may i ask, what is your name ?


yey.. ! thnx dorm head.! btw i'm daichi.. ^^


its nice to meet you daichi.


nice to meet you too dorm head..
Posted 5/27/08

cakeaddict22 wrote:


samiii_chan wrote:


cakeaddict22 wrote:


samiii_chan wrote:


cakeaddict22 wrote:

hi dorm head.. can i occupy room 22b?? ^^


sure.
welcome to the boys dorm.
umm...
may i ask, what is your name ?


yey.. ! thnx dorm head.! btw i'm daichi.. ^^


its nice to meet you daichi.


nice to meet you too dorm head..


hnn...
you can just call me sami.
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
*Plays a guitar and song in my room*
*Think of a saddest song you have ever heard and that will be the song im playing*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.