First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Intodruce your Chara for the game!
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
lols. get busy!
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
LOL!! OMG!! sounds so interesting..gonna start thinking about my char. when i haf the time..HAHA
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/15/08
Name: Ralph (Surname unknown)
Age: 16
Hair: black and messy
Eyes: Brown
Stuff about him: He is a coordinator, who hates all coordinators. That is because his father, a coordinator betrayed and killed his mother, a natural due to unknown reasons. Since then, he hated all coordinators, and vowed to kill all the coordinators, and after that, commit sucide. He is a depressed guy who find no reason to live at all. He just want to get his revenge and then die, to join his mother.
Character: Cold. Doesn't like to talk. Loyal to his commander. Often calm and composed, even when in SEED mode. Hates all coordinators especially Athrun, Kira and Lacus, since they are coordinators and often talked about thriving for peace, which he doesnt believed in. He secretly admires Cagalli. (had seen cagalli in television)
Member
65481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ....................
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Name:. Xan
Age: 16
Hair: black
Eyes: blue
Stuff about him: Nothing is known about this man. Only his name Xan, and that he is a very good gundam pilot.. It was just about a year ago, that he started to work for him..
Character:.. anti-social, hates crowds, intelligent, loyal, would tend to keep to himself..
Posted 5/12/08
Yay my servant is there! hehehe
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

miuanna wrote:

Yay my servant is there! hehehe


ur servant? who?
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
hey, guys, there is an empty character up for grabs "Irina", i think... go read the rp plot...
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Yup we want an Irina!!!!!!!Anyone who is interested go read RP!!!!
And post here to develop her character
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
I suddenly realised that i need more character then the standard 2 we can create.. issit possible for us to create more? can we broaden the limit somehow? or someone can contact me if they wan create characters but dun have any charcters in mind.. i have a lot to offer...

cos if u noticed, i have some chracters that i wan them to be active.. which means i have to post them here.. but i have onli one more slot.

someone, help!!
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
lol. i think u can create more than 2 characters as long as u can handle all of them well..yar!!
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08
Sorry i changed my character name from Larry to Ralph.
Found 'Larry' too simple..lols..i edited all my posts with that name already..
LOL! im sorry if that name sounds horrible. Im bad at giving names..T_T
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08

AL_6372 wrote:

Sorry i changed my character name from Larry to Ralph.
Found 'Larry' too simple..lols..i edited all my posts with that name already..
LOL! im sorry if that name sounds horrible. Im bad at giving names..T_T


hahs, larry is not bad la.. my uncle is named larry..

btw, is ralph a pervert?? sooo scary!!!
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

xlandar wrote:


AL_6372 wrote:

Sorry i changed my character name from Larry to Ralph.
Found 'Larry' too simple..lols..i edited all my posts with that name already..
LOL! im sorry if that name sounds horrible. Im bad at giving names..T_T


hahs, larry is not bad la.. my uncle is named larry..

btw, is ralph a pervert?? sooo scary!!!


lols..u can say that..haha.
Ralph arh..i guess he's just sick and u will just have to continue reading to find out y he hates Athrun so much..
(seriously i still havent thought of why) haha..
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

AL_6372 wrote:


xlandar wrote:


AL_6372 wrote:

Sorry i changed my character name from Larry to Ralph.
Found 'Larry' too simple..lols..i edited all my posts with that name already..
LOL! im sorry if that name sounds horrible. Im bad at giving names..T_T


hahs, larry is not bad la.. my uncle is named larry..

btw, is ralph a pervert?? sooo scary!!!


lols..u can say that..haha.
Ralph arh..i guess he's just sick and u will just have to continue reading to find out y he hates Athrun so much..
(seriously i still havent thought of why) haha..


oh.. think of it soon!! i wanna know... hmm.. this is getting interesting..o, i'll ask my qns at the discussion forum instead.
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
My second character.

Name: Zack Yohans Spensers
Age: 18 years old
Hair/Eyes: Deep brown / coal black
Info about character: he is the oldest child of an average family. His father was a solider of the OMNI, but quitted and joined the terrorist group. Zack was dragged into joining the organization as well after his younger siblings died in the war. His mother was dead long ago, and he did not remember her.
characteristics: sensitive and observant. concerned for his friends and his father. can be hot-tempered at times.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.