First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Anime youll nver get!!!!
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the yellow brick...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
dont you feel bad when sometimes you cant get the anime you want cause its not here!!!!!!
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
nope....not really...............coz there are so many sites i can choose from........its not like this is the only anime site right???????//
13733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / route66
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
kinda,,coz i prefer here in crunchy to watch anime even if there is a lot of anime sites..^^
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
actually its licensed...thats y i want to watch but i cant watch wat i want hehehe
517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / a dark unventilat...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Yeah... But I find ways to watch it... When all else fails I but bootleg copies of the dvd... Ooops, I probably shouldn't have said that... <_<;
Posted 5/10/08
Crunchyroll is probably the best site for viewers quality and fastest to stream unlike some site (Yes they are complete but they stream like you need to wait ages for you to watch one episode).
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
in my country.. even "hard to get" animes are sold here illegally
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I'm lost~ -.-
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I watch fansubbed anime, but i also puchase the original disc if possible. So its not really a problem for me. If i am really hooked up on it, i'll surely purchase it~
17939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
There are alot of different options to go to. The only anime I have had issues finding is Samurai 7.
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

rosenkrantz wrote:

in my country.. even "hard to get" animes are sold here illegally


thats a bad thing to say xD
i think its much more better to say that here in our country anime dvd's can be bought because we filipinos can do almost anything ^_^ now isnt that better? LoL
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

shubla_shub-shub wrote:

dont you feel bad when sometimes you cant get the anime you want cause its not here!!!!!!


well if its not here or in any anime video streaming site then all i have to do is go to a place called "ruins" and buy it there xD LOL
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

Nobody28 wrote:


rosenkrantz wrote:

in my country.. even "hard to get" animes are sold here illegally


thats a bad thing to say xD
i think its much more better to say that here in our country anime dvd's can be bought because we filipinos can do almost anything ^_^ now isnt that better? LoL


i think it's much more better to say we can copy almost anything
Posted 5/10/08
yea sometime some i tried to get either licensed or not here
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

rosenkrantz wrote:


Nobody28 wrote:


rosenkrantz wrote:

in my country.. even "hard to get" animes are sold here illegally


thats a bad thing to say xD
i think its much more better to say that here in our country anime dvd's can be bought because we filipinos can do almost anything ^_^ now isnt that better? LoL


i think it's much more better to say we can copy almost anything


yea thats good too ^____^
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

rosenkrantz wrote:

in my country.. even "hard to get" animes are sold here illegally


and what? ur proud of that?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.