First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce Yourself and have fun
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
konbanwa minna-san~~!!~~ watashi wa namae wa Haruka~~!!~~
im 12 im gonna be 13 dis aug. 24~~
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

pokemon2456 wrote:

konbanwa minna-san~~!!~~ watashi wa namae wa Haruka~~!!~~
im 12 im gonna be 13 dis aug. 24~~


ello
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

alexandara wrote:




Hi everyone my name is Mia and I'm 13 years old


Nice to meet u all


ellooo nice to meet ya too
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:

konbanwa minna-san~~!!~~ watashi wa namae wa Haruka~~!!~~
im 12 im gonna be 13 dis aug. 24~~


ello

hello~~!!~~
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/16/08
hi all..my name is yixuan..i am turning 12 in Nov 4..nice to meet u all..
Posted 6/18/08
Kombawa(good evening in Japanese) I'm Hanozono Mitsuki (My Japanese Name) I am 13 and I like anything that's nice about anime and manga I am a true fan It's nice to meet you all I hope I see you soon!
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

yixuanz wrote:

hi all..my name is yixuan..i am turning 12 in Nov 4..nice to meet u all..


hiyas yixuan ^^
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

hollywoodgal12 wrote:

Kombawa(good evening in Japanese) I'm Hanozono Mitsuki (My Japanese Name) I am 13 and I like anything that's nice about anime and manga I am a true fan It's nice to meet you all I hope I see you soon!


ello mitsuki ^^
Posted 6/21/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


hollywoodgal12 wrote:

Kombawa(good evening in Japanese) I'm Hanozono Mitsuki (My Japanese Name) I am 13 and I like anything that's nice about anime and manga I am a true fan It's nice to meet you all I hope I see you soon!


ello mitsuki ^^


yo!

Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

hollywoodgal12 wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:


hollywoodgal12 wrote:

Kombawa(good evening in Japanese) I'm Hanozono Mitsuki (My Japanese Name) I am 13 and I like anything that's nice about anime and manga I am a true fan It's nice to meet you all I hope I see you soon!


ello mitsuki ^^


yo!



how are yooh?
Posted 6/22/08


im good u?

Posted 6/23/08
HI HI I'M DONOVAN123 BUT U GUYS/GIRLS CAN CALL ME DONOVAN. AND I'LL BE UR FRIENDLY MOD HERE TO HELP AND THE KING WHO RULES OVER ALL AFFAIRS MUWAHAHAHAHA LOL JK
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

hollywoodgal12 wrote:



im good u?


fine too thnx for askin

Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

donovan123 wrote:

HI HI I'M DONOVAN123 BUT U GUYS/GIRLS CAN CALL ME DONOVAN. AND I'LL BE UR FRIENDLY MOD HERE TO HELP AND THE KING WHO RULES OVER ALL AFFAIRS MUWAHAHAHAHA LOL JK


............................
psss guyz if enyone ask i dont know him lolz
Posted 6/24/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


donovan123 wrote:

HI HI I'M DONOVAN123 BUT U GUYS/GIRLS CAN CALL ME DONOVAN. AND I'LL BE UR FRIENDLY MOD HERE TO HELP AND THE KING WHO RULES OVER ALL AFFAIRS MUWAHAHAHAHA LOL JK


............................
psss guyz if enyone ask i dont know him lolz


ooo u dont know me now huh JENNY. lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.