First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Art Exam (Closed)
Member
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~somewhere else~
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Hi!!! the last exam only 5 students who join!!!
and know,,, i need that all of you will participate!!!
Its ok that your drawings are bad,,, Bec. your still included!!!
Pls. Post your drawings in here!!!


*RULES*
~ Your drawing has to be with your username,,,
~ Pls. dont cheat,,
~ i will give points in your drawings!!!


So what are you waiting for,,, draw know,, and POst it in here!!!


*animelover_princess*
Member
29277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
I didn't draw last time, because I had no time....when's the deadline?
Posted 5/12/08
oh yeah wat is the dead line teacher?
1192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK, LONDON
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
i dont get it. do i draw anything? or is this for certain amount of people
Posted 5/14/08
umm if u are in art. i think u have to participate if u wanna a good report card>.<
Member
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~somewhere else~
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
The deadline will be something in June!!!
Member
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Its june ^^ b.t.w DO you have to draw on the computer/ paint? o.O
or if by hand, how do i get it on the computer, see I dont own a scannar >-<...
But of course I will participate ig i get chosen in to the art class
Posted 6/5/08
i've joined art class...^^ do i put in my drawing? <crap but oh well...^^>
Posted 6/5/08

animexcool wrote:

i've joined art class...^^ do i put in my drawing? <crap but oh well...^^>


yep u have to if yu want a report card.` yu put it in here^^
Posted 6/5/08

StarVenus92 wrote:

Its june ^^ b.t.w DO you have to draw on the computer/ paint? o.O
or if by hand, how do i get it on the computer, see I dont own a scannar >-<...
But of course I will participate ig i get chosen in to the art class :D


sure yu can draw whatever yu want and use whatever yu want ^^
Posted 6/5/08
everyone deadline is in the end of june^-^
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08
okay! XDDDDDD
its not scan coz i just bought the scanner....^_^


haha i copied it coz i suck at creative drawing.....XDDDDDD
Posted 6/7/08

animexcool wrote:

okay! XDDDDDD
its not scan coz i just bought the scanner....^_^


haha i copied it coz i suck at creative drawing.....XDDDDDD


that is very good i will pm yu when we decided a winner k? right now i will put yur drawing in the group profile!~
Member
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
were having another art exam? last time no one really participated. i wanted to see the members art work. TT~TT ppl better take part this time!!
Posted 6/10/08

Eternal_Wings wrote:

were having another art exam? last time no one really participated. i wanted to see the members art work. TT~TT ppl better take part this time!!


yep last time yu won right>? could yu please participate this time too? if yu can
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.