First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Art Exam (Closed)
Member
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
heres my pic for exam
Posted 6/29/08

Eternal_Wings wrote:

heres my pic for exam


kawaii desu~ i will go and put it up^^
Member
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / mass
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
here u go!
Posted 7/9/08
It's to bad I can't enter *sigh* Oyoy
Posted 7/9/08

chocolate6 wrote:

here u go!


kawaii^^
Posted 7/9/08

Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:

It's to bad I can't enter *sigh* Oyoy


lol are yu good at drawing , raggy-kun?
Posted 7/9/08

Ninnki wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:

It's to bad I can't enter *sigh* Oyoy


lol are yu good at drawing , raggy-kun?


depends what you think >_> personally I don't think I'm really that good... especially girls. To complicated to me >_>;; my first girl drawing turned out a bit horrrible.. want me to show you?
Posted 7/10/08

Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:

It's to bad I can't enter *sigh* Oyoy


lol are yu good at drawing , raggy-kun?


depends what you think >_> personally I don't think I'm really that good... especially girls. To complicated to me >_>;; my first girl drawing turned out a bit horrrible.. want me to show you?


sure show me!~ and me think it is good. cause me went to yur photos and yur drawings are great!!~nyaaa
Member
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
Heres my drawing!
Its from Kamichama Karin Chu, sorry its not in color, it would be too hard... (also I screwed up on Kazune XP)
Btw, if I draw another pic, could I replace this pic with another?
Posted 7/10/08

mimioncrak wrote:

Heres my drawing!
Its from Kamichama Karin Chu, sorry its not in color, it would be too hard... (also I screwed up on Kazune XP)
Btw, if I draw another pic, could I replace this pic with another?


kawaii desu~ um once yu hand in yur drawings. yu cant take it back. but yu can submit another one too if yu dont think this drawing will win^^
Member
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

Ninnki wrote:


mimioncrak wrote:

Heres my drawing!
Its from Kamichama Karin Chu, sorry its not in color, it would be too hard... (also I screwed up on Kazune XP)
Btw, if I draw another pic, could I replace this pic with another?


kawaii desu~ um once yu hand in yur drawings. yu cant take it back. but yu can submit another one too if yu dont think this drawing will win^^


Okies~! Im gunna spend the whole night drawing 2night X3
Member
2947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08


stay up all night, just finish *about to change then go to the park with my sister to get some air*.....drink a lot of coffee....
Posted 7/11/08

mimioncrak wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


mimioncrak wrote:

Heres my drawing!
Its from Kamichama Karin Chu, sorry its not in color, it would be too hard... (also I screwed up on Kazune XP)
Btw, if I draw another pic, could I replace this pic with another?


kawaii desu~ um once yu hand in yur drawings. yu cant take it back. but yu can submit another one too if yu dont think this drawing will win^^


Okies~! Im gunna spend the whole night drawing 2night X3


lol at least yu did it!! awesome drawing^^
Posted 7/11/08

yuri_fan wrote:



stay up all night, just finish *about to change then go to the park with my sister to get some air*.....drink a lot of coffee....


lol kawaii desu~ and noo no too much coffe ]:
Member
2947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Ninnki wrote:


yuri_fan wrote:


stay up all night, just finish *about to change then go to the park with my sister to get some air*.....drink a lot of coffee....


lol kawaii desu~ and noo no too much coffe ]:


lolz, l know coffee is bad but can't help it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.