Nabari No Ou: What will you do if you have the Hijutsu; Shirabanshou
4260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lost
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I don't know hehehehe XD Kill myself lol no idea actually heheheh XD
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
I would probably end up dead on the 1st episode because I can't do the cute look like Miharu can, so I wouldn't be able to use it to run away lol
Posted 5/10/08
ill let it take over me.....just to see what happens
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in the clouds
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
i don't understand why rokujo doesn't just wish for the shiranbanshou to be destroyed. but i guess that WOULD otherwise mean the end of the anime =] i don't know what i'd wish for. maybe the ability to whistle.
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / inside your head,...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
lotsa lotsa chocolate parfaits
4062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Unknown???
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
learn how to use ninjutsu and in turn master the shinranbanshou, become ruler of the ninja World uniting all clans together under a single banner, then bide my time until as we tak over the World in a single mass covert operation!!!
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere... Mars...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

worrybeunhappy wrote:

learn how to use ninjutsu and in turn master the shinranbanshou, become ruler of the ninja World uniting all clans together under a single banner, then bide my time until we tak over the World in a single mass covert operation!!!


O_o WTF isn't that wut the anime is kinda about??
4062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Unknown???
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

sh0rteelikm3 wrote:


worrybeunhappy wrote:

learn how to use ninjutsu and in turn master the shinranbanshou, become ruler of the ninja World uniting all clans together under a single banner, then bide my time until we tak over the World in a single mass covert operation!!!


O_o WTF isn't that wut the anime is kinda about??


lol is it??? from wat ive seen so far it doesnt seem lik Rokujo is a very ambitious person and it seems lik he has no intentions of learnin ninjutsu or becoming a leader for all that matters although he will probli in the end... If he decides to tak over the World thatd be totally awesome i could see him as an evil emperor wif chibi demon wings lol
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth, not moon >>
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

I would probably end up dead on the 1st episode because I can't do the cute look like Miharu can, so I wouldn't be able to use it to run away lol


so true
Posted 5/10/08

shiromi wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

I would probably end up dead on the 1st episode because I can't do the cute look like Miharu can, so I wouldn't be able to use it to run away lol


so true


lol haha i know all yoite would have to do is this and then i would be a gonner!
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere... Mars...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

worrybeunhappy wrote:


sh0rteelikm3 wrote:


worrybeunhappy wrote:

learn how to use ninjutsu and in turn master the shinranbanshou, become ruler of the ninja World uniting all clans together under a single banner, then bide my time until we tak over the World in a single mass covert operation!!!


O_o WTF isn't that wut the anime is kinda about??


lol is it??? from wat ive seen so far it doesnt seem lik Rokujo is a very ambitious person and it seems lik he has no intentions of learnin ninjutsu or becoming a leader for all that matters although he will probli in the end... If he decides to tak over the World thatd be totally awesome i could see him as an evil emperor wif chibi demon wings lol


O_o wtf hes gonna do that...eventually -_-''
840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HELL
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
dun know...
maybe kill anyone who try to oppose me?
13733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / route66
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
simply be the best..
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Nowhere to be fou...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
become a movie star:D
You must be logged in to post.