First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Kissing scene do you like most??
Creator
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo.. Jokes!!
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Which Kissing scene do you like most??
Member
d5d
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
the ones in COFFEE PRINCE!!!
lol, that's my fav!!
Member
21738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess.....'^^
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
in devil beside you...ehehee mike he is the best kisser
Member
509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
the one in DBY!





LOL^^
Creator
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo.. Jokes!!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
HYD kissing scenes is the best!!
Member
756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
so far, it's yamapi kissing his girlfriend in episode 1 of stand up! haha, it was my first time seeing someone kissing lip to lip up close. XD
Member
9041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Poland :D
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
YEAH I THINK THAT DEVIL MIKE KISS THE BEST HAHA LOL
Moderator
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / with Nichkhun
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
haha most drama kiss scenes arent very good because all they do is press their lips together, BUT with few exceptions to: Goong, Goong S, Coffee Prince, LOVERS, Devil Beside You, Why Why Love, ISWAK, Dalja's Spring? [i cant remember..], Sam Soon, Tokyo Juliet, HYD, Pride, & Tatta hitotsu no koi [it was better than most] but yeah..haha more?
Member
10734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

onee_chanjade wrote:

in devil beside you...ehehee mike he is the best kisser


you got that right!
Creator
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo.. Jokes!!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

KuroPii wrote:

haha most drama kiss scenes arent very good because all they do is press their lips together, BUT with few exceptions to: Goong, Goong S, Coffee Prince, LOVERS, Devil Beside You, Why Why Love, ISWAK, Dalja's Spring? [i cant remember..], Sam Soon, Tokyo Juliet, HYD, Pride, & Tatta hitotsu no koi [it was better than most] but yeah..haha more? :D


Waaaaaaahhh!! You have a lots of fave kissing scenes bt those were a good dramas!
Posted 5/14/08
i love it when zhi shu and xiang qin kiss!! in it started with a kissand most especially in they kiss again among all the dramas i've watch, they have the most kisses.. very passionate!!
Creator
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo.. Jokes!!
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

dustinemarlee wrote:

i love it when zhi shu and xiang qin kiss!! in it started with a kissand most especially in they kiss again among all the dramas i've watch, they have the most kisses.. very passionate!!


Really? I already watch the ISWAK 1 but ISWAK 2, still haven't watch yet. But it will aired here in Phil so I guess I'll watch it on TV.
Member
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MY ROOM
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
GOONG!!!!!!!!!
Member
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Kissing scenes from the main actors of Coffee Prince and Devil Beside You are the winners in my book. There are some other good ones from other dramas but those two win. Everytime I watch those two dramas it have me thinking are the actors going together for real
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
HYD 1 & 2's ending-kissing scenes are the best damn on-screen kisses. ever. <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.