First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Discussion for Gundam seed eternity role game
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
hi, guys, i noticed that i dun like some parts of the gundam seed eternity story. and started discussing what i dun like there.. but its not really good, since it is a role game there.. and kinda interupts the game..

so i created this forum for u guys to discuss. if there is any qns u guys wan pose for the writers, do so here.

writers can also explain and discuss their or others' parts here..

this is so as not to disrupt the flow of the game.
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
i'll start the ball rolling since i myself have some qns..

first of all, its to address the issue in the role game where stellarhuney wrote some stuff:



stellarhuney wrote:

well i'm too in a different place..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in Orb.. Rann is studying about her new models gundam then walked to Cagalli's office..
"Cagalli, Athrun is searching for you.. he says he want to talk to you about something important.."
Cagalli ignored Rann and keep on doing her reports..

"Don't tell me you have a fight with him or something.." Cagalli still remain silent...
"Wah look like i was talking to a log..." rann said and leave Cagalli.. she's now walk to Athrun's office to tell that Cagalli was so busy...”


and this is my reply:

Rann is studying abt her new model gundams, and then suddenly walked to cagalli's office???? weird.. lyk if she is studying, she shld be excited about it.. and even if athrun is lookin for cagalli before the scene took place, she shld hv mentioned sth abt the gundams to cagalli.. afterall they are close friends and watmore, she is the representative.

------------------------------------------

i am not trying to say that ur ideas are bad, stellarhuney... just that mayb u can develop them more..
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
I think we(writers) should start to agree upon, whether are characters will meet or not???? you know, cause otherwise, each one will write his own scene, and we'll be afraid to suddenly say like for instance I bumped into Rann (For example )or any other character, cause maybe that writer don't want his/her character to show up there or then...
Posted 5/10/08

bluePharoh wrote:

I think we(writers) should start to agree upon, whether are characters will meet or not???? you know, cause otherwise, each one will write his own scene, and we'll be afraid to suddenly say like for instance I bumped into Rann (For example )or any other character, cause maybe that writer don't want his/her character to show up there or then...




Your chara s at plant rght? can make that our ones meet! ^^
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

miuanna wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:

I think we(writers) should start to agree upon, whether are characters will meet or not???? you know, cause otherwise, each one will write his own scene, and we'll be afraid to suddenly say like for instance I bumped into Rann (For example )or any other character, cause maybe that writer don't want his/her character to show up there or then...




Your chara s at plant rght? can make that our ones meet! ^^


but isn't your character Nella sky enrolled in the earth Alliance forces, and Mika is enrolled in zaft ?!!
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08

bluePharoh wrote:


miuanna wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:

I think we(writers) should start to agree upon, whether are characters will meet or not???? you know, cause otherwise, each one will write his own scene, and we'll be afraid to suddenly say like for instance I bumped into Rann (For example )or any other character, cause maybe that writer don't want his/her character to show up there or then...




Your chara s at plant rght? can make that our ones meet! ^^


but isn't your character Nella sky enrolled in the earth Alliance forces, and Mika is enrolled in zaft ?!!


lols.. looks lyk there is going to be conflict!!!

Still, who says opp sides cannot meet? rmb shinn and stellar? they met in the seaside rmb???? where stellar was dancing and fell into the sea... there can be many opportunities for ppl to meet.. just agree between writers.

btw. i think if u guys discuss here, there may be a leacking of info for readers.. hmm.. must maintain some secrecy..?

*ur evil character had yet to appear, kinda...
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
ok..im kinda confused in this..LOL..dunno hw to continue the story..guess, its exciting and everything..but i think im going to haf some trouble cutting in..so we can continue ppl's story or we r supposed to start a new scene??
Moderator
4075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johor Bahru
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
urm it's a g0od idea though..
can i be Yuna?? haha yuna want to kidnap Cagalli (some scene la) and who ever can save her..
Member
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

stellarhuney wrote:

urm it's a g0od idea though..
can i be Yuna?? haha yuna want to kidnap Cagalli (some scene la) and who ever can save her..


wow yuna roma?? haha great i think!!
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Where is everyOne???????
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

AL_6372 wrote:

ok..im kinda confused in this..LOL..dunno hw to continue the story..guess, its exciting and everything..but i think im going to haf some trouble cutting in..so we can continue ppl's story or we r supposed to start a new scene??


Hey AL, just create ur own scenes, when the time comes, you'll start to meet the same characters or be in the same place they are!!!;)
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
i created liao..but no idea when to cut in the u and miuanna's nicely written story..HAHA
Posted 5/13/08
U can start whanever u want.........u could start the u see the news I wrote, or something..........
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Yup..You can say back at plant or back in space...anything...Last post u seemed like u were about to start some war right???
You just start to write.....Start ur war AL !!!
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
LOL..alrite alrite!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.