First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Annoying all time crunchiest
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

SadisticLust wrote:


purenathan wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:


mackreki wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:

It's no match compared to other animes. A perfect example is Code Geass R2. In each episode of Code Geass, there's suspense, action, comedy, and anything you can imagine. Look at episode 6 of Vampire Knight. It was simply boring and pathetic. VK is so overrated.


Yes , but you are debating your opinion of what you think is better than VK . It is just an opinion though . If you were talking about popularity then yes Code Geass has more than VK . However , i would bet that if Code Geass wasn't licensed , and was streamed here , VK would still be the "crunchiest" .


You are contradicting yourself.

1. You say that Code Geass is more popular

2. You say that VK would be "crunchier."


No hes not contradicting himself and Code Geass R2 isn't more popular than VK, VK is more popular than Code Geass R2 but R2 is far better =/. Also he was saying that even if Code Geass R2 was available to watch on here then VK would still be all over crunchiest


It doesn't matter which is more popular. What matters is that HE SAID that code geass is popular.


I was saying that it doesn't matter which is more popular >_>
Posted 5/14/08
Well it just goes to show that Vampire Knight is currently popular among the viewers. I don't see why it bugs you so much.
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
I think they should put crunchiest of the week/ month type that would be better
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

SadisticLust wrote:


mackreki wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:


mackreki wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:


mackreki wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:

It's no match compared to other animes. A perfect example is Code Geass R2. In each episode of Code Geass, there's suspense, action, comedy, and anything you can imagine. Look at episode 6 of Vampire Knight. It was simply boring and pathetic. VK is so overrated.


Yes , but you are debating your opinion of what you think is better than VK . It is just an opinion though . If you were talking about popularity then yes Code Geass has more than VK . However , i would bet that if Code Geass wasn't licensed , and was streamed here , VK would still be the "crunchiest" .


You are contradicting yourself.

1. You say that Code Geass is more popular

2. You say that VK would be "crunchier."


Do you know what a contradiction is ?

Anyway , what i said sure wasn't one . If VK was crunchier here , that still wouldn't mean that it is more popular . Unless you think a minor site like this is a direct representation of all the anime fans in the world .

As i said earlier , VK is the crunchiest on this site now , but no intelligent anime fan would really believe it is more popular than something like Hajime no Ippo , which reached worldwide acclaim .


Do YOU know what a contradiction is? You failed to refute the contradiction I pointed out. If an anime is more popular, it is bound to be "crunchier." I'll make this simple logic even simpler for you.


1. You say that Code Geass is more popuar

2. You say that VK would be "crunchier" if Code Geass wasn't licensed.

If an anime is more popular, is is bound to be "crunchier." If you cannot see your contradiction here, you are truly foolish.


Someone like you really shouldn't use the word foolish , if you are truly this clueless .

You saying if an anime here is crunchier that means it is more popular is one of the dumber comments someone can make . I just don't understand why people argue when they have no clue about the subject that is being discussed .

If you really know what you are talking about , then that would mean VK is the most popular anime in existence right ?




You saying if an anime here is crunchier that means it is more popular is one of the dumber comments someone can make . I just don't understand why people argue when they have no clue about the subject that is being discussed .


You fail. You fail to refute my contradiction.




If you really know what you are talking about , then that would mean VK is the most popular anime in existence right ?


Are you stupid? As you said yourself, animes like Code Geass is licensed.


Ok so VK is more popular than Hajime no Ippo ? According to this site that would be the case , but you won't a single person who knows anime , or anyone in the anime industry that would agree .

Also i am truly sorry for using Hajime no Ippo so much . It is one of the only anime giants left on this site , and since i watched it again recently , it pops in to my head first .

And another question . If this site decides things like which is most popular , then if i started a poll right now , and Naruto lost to Air Gear , that would mean Air Gear is most popular . Your whole argument against me is flawed , as it is clear you don't understand how polls and statistics relate to each other . For instance you can use any one of the 100's of studies that show women are more likely to answer surverys and things of that nature . That in itself will skew things like "crunchiest" .
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
I always wondered what would happen if Code Geass R2 was here in CR, but the way things are going now, VK would still be the crunchiest anime even if Code Geass was here...even though Code Geass is waaaaaayyyyy better than VK
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

Rose91824 wrote:

Well it just goes to show that Vampire Knight is currently popular among the viewers. I don't see why it bugs you so much.



If that is directed at me i will answer . It doesn't bother me at all . I think VK is a very good series , and will continue to be if it doesn't stray too far from the manga .


What bothers me is misinformed people like the guy who argues just to argue . He doesn't realize how he looks to the people who actually know what they are talking about .
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Well..
i have to admit..
it's kind of addicting..
T_T...don't bag on vampire knight..
it's frigging AWESHOME..:D
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

SadisticLust wrote:



You fail AGAIN to properly refute your contradiction that I pointed out.


WE ARE COMPARING CODE GEASS AND VAMPIRE KNIGHT. Obviously you can't compare some old anime with recent ones. Considering that fact that Code Geass and Vampire Knight are BOTH RECENT, the more popular one would be "crunchier." However, you contradicted yourself, saying that Vampire Knight would still be "crunchier" for some reason.


Can you please learn to read ? Never mind . Other people have told you that i didn't contradict myself as well , and yet you still go on . The fact is what is crunchiest on this site , isn't what is the most popular in reality . It doesn't even make it most popular on this site . As i said, go google Gender studies , and maybe you will understand if you have the reading comprehension skills .

Women are FAR more likely to answer surveys and polls than their male counterparts . If you can comprehend that , then you should be able to see how flawed your reasoning is .

288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In YOUR closet
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
I stopped watching it after the first ep. It really isn't THAT good in my opinnion.

Its really about what people prefer in their anime, so I guess that in CR, there are a lot of people who favour animes like that. Who really cares? The "Cruchiest" anime is the anime most popular amoung the people in CR. That doesn't mean that you have to like it, nor can you ridicule others for having different preferences.
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

SadisticLust wrote:




Women are FAR more likely to answer surveys and polls than their male counterparts . If you can comprehend that , then you should be able to see how flawed your reasoning is .


Your generalization disgusts me. Don't use such baseless generalization as your argument/refutation. It's not only feeble, but retarded. "If you comprehend that, then you should be able to see how flawed your reasoning is."


Baseless generalization ? I want you to please tell me that you are just screwing around , and aren't really this mentally challenged ?

Either way you are pretty pathetic . I have no need to even bother with someone who is either this dumb ( if you are serious) , or childish ( if it is just you screwing around )


Now here is my last question to you before i go off and laugh out loud . Men are more likely to resort to violence . Would that statement be a baseless generalization as well ?
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

slightlysarcastic wrote:

Just wait a while, all time's crunchiest is a new thing, I am sure new things will come up soon.


lolz HE IS RIGHT. HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
yes this is probably the biggest reason. vk and crunchy were released almost at the same time. VK is one of the newest crunchy animes and b/c of all the manga publicity it's saved up, it's no wonder. VK manga is on several of the sites that also feature naruto and bleach, so i'm sure it sucked (lolz) some of their fanbase away.
Posted 5/14/08

WolxHound wrote:

HEY GUYS!!! were getting OFF TOPIC here can we just get back to the topic? or else this thread would be LOCKED by our mods due to sex racism and nonsense post...


You're so right! I mean, seriously, I know you guys are only trying to prove your point to each other, but you're getting off topic!
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
well i really like vampire knight. so it doesn't really bug me the fact that it's there.
i think it's rather nice. that way more people can enjoy the anime. sometimes there's
really good ones that people just don't notice.
609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

bloodynero wrote:

recently the all time crunchiest has all been vampire knights it kinda buggs me to see it there all the time all 5 places taken for episode 1-5 . vampire knights is good but y are ppl crunching it so much i want to find something new to watch that is good but i never seen anything else there recently what do you guys think?


well, what can you expect? its new, featured, and is pretty popular as of now. even i like it. ;)

but ya, i know what you mean. if you want to search new shows to watch. just go to recently added. and stuff.

the home page
3882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Lets drop the offensive tones and just give opinions okay.

It's true that although i love VK, I also find the crunchiest thing VERY unuseful since all 5 crunchiest are VK.
It would be better to get an average number of crunches per series and then list them from the most to the least.

If you don't get what i mean:


the crunch system came out wayy before VK came out, 1 year? 2? probably even before that, i'm not really sure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.