First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you feel about the Yaoi in this Anime
Member
2935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Do you think there should be any Yaoi.
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / close to her hear...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
personally i really don't care... its the story itself I'm after anyway.
3174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I think it's interesting.
I must say, I really don't like Shirogane though. So, if it were to become fully yaoi and it be Akira/Shirogane(which I mean, it is probably going to be) then I might be going hmmm.

I think I'm probably the only one watching this show who doesn't like him.
Member
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

Roxal wrote:
I think I'm probably the only one watching this show who doesn't like him.


I'll admit to not being his biggest fan ever either... I usually like yaoi or implied yaoi in shows, but I'm not entirely sure about it this time. I'd prefer an Akira/Aya pairing XD
26778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ...♥
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
hmm...that would be awesome...XD but i like the implied better in this one...but i wouldnt mind =3
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
I do like the pairing ShixAki. I don't really like Aya at all and it's kind of sad. I find the elder sister to be funnier than her and it kinda pissed me off that Aya can now see all of the shadow monsters.

I mean, sure. She was there since the beginning. . . buuut. . . I just can't grow to like her! I'm more fond of the AkixKen and the ShixShu pairing. (ShiroganexShuuichi)

Just so everyone knows, Shuuichi is the one they call "Master". He's the bartender. xD I LOVE HIM! He's my favorite character. . . he's blind! -Gigglefit- xD -Has weird tastes but finds some disabilities sexy in males-
Member
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

kyutguy455 wrote:

personally i really don't care... its the story itself I'm after anyway.


i agree with you the story is good enough for me not to get distracted to it
Member
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
I really like the shixaki pairing, and i don't like aya xD so yes, i'd like some yaoi in this
Member
8224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the dot on the map
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
well it lightens up the mood sometimes &adds to the comedy so it's pretty much okay, &well the main female isn't that popular too
Member
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Well, in the manga, Kou and Kengo were pretty slashy together (the BITE omg the BITE). I hope the animators will get them to kiss too *coughs* I`m a hopeless fangirl for them.
I my opinion, it's fanservice. Just like boobs and panty shots in shounen manga.
I like it =3
11413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / from everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
well...i want more then just a kiss...so yaoi it should be ... ...but even without the story is interesting...so i don't care so much.
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
I love yaoi in anime it soooo much cutier and funnier than normal romance anime
Posted 5/13/08

KuramasLolita wrote:

I do like the pairing ShixAki. I don't really like Aya at all and it's kind of sad. I find the elder sister to be funnier than her and it kinda pissed me off that Aya can now see all of the shadow monsters.

I mean, sure. She was there since the beginning. . . buuut. . . I just can't grow to like her! I'm more fond of the AkixKen and the ShixShu pairing. (ShiroganexShuuichi)

Just so everyone knows, Shuuichi is the one they call "Master". He's the bartender. xD I LOVE HIM! He's my favorite character. . . he's blind! -Gigglefit- xD -Has weird tastes but finds some disabilities sexy in males-


Lol. I agree with you. Though... I'm not really sure I like this. I mean, I think that it's alright and all that, I just can't get over the fact that it didn't happen in the manga. I enjoyed the manga and I thought that it would be just like it. Sigh... it seems that I can't adjust to something I didn't expect. Teehee. I DEFINITELY liked the Shirogane in the Manga better.

Kengo forever
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

OreWaOre-Sama wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:

I do like the pairing ShixAki. I don't really like Aya at all and it's kind of sad. I find the elder sister to be funnier than her and it kinda pissed me off that Aya can now see all of the shadow monsters.

I mean, sure. She was there since the beginning. . . buuut. . . I just can't grow to like her! I'm more fond of the AkixKen and the ShixShu pairing. (ShiroganexShuuichi)

Just so everyone knows, Shuuichi is the one they call "Master". He's the bartender. xD I LOVE HIM! He's my favorite character. . . he's blind! -Gigglefit- xD -Has weird tastes but finds some disabilities sexy in males-


Lol. I agree with you. Though... I'm not really sure I like this. I mean, I think that it's alright and all that, I just can't get over the fact that it didn't happen in the manga. I enjoyed the manga and I thought that it would be just like it. Sigh... it seems that I can't adjust to something I didn't expect. Teehee. I DEFINITELY liked the Shirogane in the Manga better.

Kengo forever


Kengo is just so damned cute, though!! What were you agreeing on, exactly? xD -Got lost-

It's sad that it doesn't follow the manga! Maybe I should go read the manga now. . . -Spazz- >w < <333333 But what didn't happen in the manga?! THEY DIDN'T GET TOGETHER?! D': Oh Gods, don't tell me that!!

I love to see the flirting. . .

Posted 5/13/08

KuramasLolita wrote:


OreWaOre-Sama wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:

I do like the pairing ShixAki. I don't really like Aya at all and it's kind of sad. I find the elder sister to be funnier than her and it kinda pissed me off that Aya can now see all of the shadow monsters.

I mean, sure. She was there since the beginning. . . buuut. . . I just can't grow to like her! I'm more fond of the AkixKen and the ShixShu pairing. (ShiroganexShuuichi)

Just so everyone knows, Shuuichi is the one they call "Master". He's the bartender. xD I LOVE HIM! He's my favorite character. . . he's blind! -Gigglefit- xD -Has weird tastes but finds some disabilities sexy in males-


Lol. I agree with you. Though... I'm not really sure I like this. I mean, I think that it's alright and all that, I just can't get over the fact that it didn't happen in the manga. I enjoyed the manga and I thought that it would be just like it. Sigh... it seems that I can't adjust to something I didn't expect. Teehee. I DEFINITELY liked the Shirogane in the Manga better.

Kengo forever


Kengo is just so damned cute, though!! What were you agreeing on, exactly? xD -Got lost-

It's sad that it doesn't follow the manga! Maybe I should go read the manga now. . . -Spazz- >w < <333333 But what didn't happen in the manga?! THEY DIDN'T GET TOGETHER?! D': Oh Gods, don't tell me that!!

I love to see the flirting. . .



"I don't really like Aya at all and it's kind of sad. I find the elder sister to be funnier than her and it kinda pissed me off that Aya can now see all of the shadow monsters. I mean, sure. She was there since the beginning. . . buuut. . . I just can't grow to like her! I'm more fond of the AkixKen and the ShixShu pairing. " ish what I'm agreeing on And well... I only read the first volume and awaiting the others. You never know.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.