First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you feel about the Yaoi in this Anime
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

OreWaOre-Sama wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:


OreWaOre-Sama wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:

I do like the pairing ShixAki. I don't really like Aya at all and it's kind of sad. I find the elder sister to be funnier than her and it kinda pissed me off that Aya can now see all of the shadow monsters.

I mean, sure. She was there since the beginning. . . buuut. . . I just can't grow to like her! I'm more fond of the AkixKen and the ShixShu pairing. (ShiroganexShuuichi)

Just so everyone knows, Shuuichi is the one they call "Master". He's the bartender. xD I LOVE HIM! He's my favorite character. . . he's blind! -Gigglefit- xD -Has weird tastes but finds some disabilities sexy in males-


Lol. I agree with you. Though... I'm not really sure I like this. I mean, I think that it's alright and all that, I just can't get over the fact that it didn't happen in the manga. I enjoyed the manga and I thought that it would be just like it. Sigh... it seems that I can't adjust to something I didn't expect. Teehee. I DEFINITELY liked the Shirogane in the Manga better.

Kengo forever


Kengo is just so damned cute, though!! What were you agreeing on, exactly? xD -Got lost-

It's sad that it doesn't follow the manga! Maybe I should go read the manga now. . . -Spazz- >w < <333333 But what didn't happen in the manga?! THEY DIDN'T GET TOGETHER?! D': Oh Gods, don't tell me that!!

I love to see the flirting. . .



"I don't really like Aya at all and it's kind of sad. I find the elder sister to be funnier than her and it kinda pissed me off that Aya can now see all of the shadow monsters. I mean, sure. She was there since the beginning. . . buuut. . . I just can't grow to like her! I'm more fond of the AkixKen and the ShixShu pairing. " ish what I'm agreeing on And well... I only read the first volume and awaiting the others. You never know.


AHAHHA! I'm glad you agree! xDD I'm in LOVE with those pairing. But isn't Kengo just the cutest things in the whole world?! I LOVE how he calls Akira his best friend! I wish the new episode would come out already! D<

I WANNA SEE KENGO! I think he's my favorite character (next to Master, of course). I love the way he acts. xD And. . . Aya, in my opinion, should just get out of the picture. Or stick to that psycho swordsman. . . xD
Posted 5/13/08

KuramasLolita wrote:

OreWaOre-Sama wrote:

"I don't really like Aya at all and it's kind of sad. I find the elder sister to be funnier than her and it kinda pissed me off that Aya can now see all of the shadow monsters. I mean, sure. She was there since the beginning. . . buuut. . . I just can't grow to like her! I'm more fond of the AkixKen and the ShixShu pairing. " ish what I'm agreeing on And well... I only read the first volume and awaiting the others. You never know.


AHAHHA! I'm glad you agree! xDD I'm in LOVE with those pairing. But isn't Kengo just the cutest things in the whole world?! I LOVE how he calls Akira his best friend! I wish the new episode would come out already! D<

I WANNA SEE KENGO! I think he's my favorite character (next to Master, of course). I love the way he acts. xD And. . . Aya, in my opinion, should just get out of the picture. Or stick to that psycho swordsman. . . xD


I KNOW! So adorable! And this is like the first time I've ever said this about an anime character. Usually it's "Wow, he's kinda cool" or "I can draw him easily, even if he's complicated." I wonder... when is the fifth episode coming?
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

OreWaOre-Sama wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:

OreWaOre-Sama wrote:

"I don't really like Aya at all and it's kind of sad. I find the elder sister to be funnier than her and it kinda pissed me off that Aya can now see all of the shadow monsters. I mean, sure. She was there since the beginning. . . buuut. . . I just can't grow to like her! I'm more fond of the AkixKen and the ShixShu pairing. " ish what I'm agreeing on And well... I only read the first volume and awaiting the others. You never know.


AHAHHA! I'm glad you agree! xDD I'm in LOVE with those pairing. But isn't Kengo just the cutest things in the whole world?! I LOVE how he calls Akira his best friend! I wish the new episode would come out already! D<

I WANNA SEE KENGO! I think he's my favorite character (next to Master, of course). I love the way he acts. xD And. . . Aya, in my opinion, should just get out of the picture. Or stick to that psycho swordsman. . . xD


I KNOW! So adorable! And this is like the first time I've ever said this about an anime character. Usually it's "Wow, he's kinda cool" or "I can draw him easily, even if he's complicated." I wonder... when is the fifth episode coming?


Ahahaha! I can't draw so I'm a little unfortunate for that! I can say a character is cute, but he's just. . . he takes the cake! I freaking love him! xDDD

It's been well over 7 days and that's when anime is usually set out with subtitles. Once a week. I may go looking on Veoh to see if I can find it. Dx I wanna see more of Kengo's clingyness to Akira!

Actually, I want to see if Shirogane will fight for Akira if Kengo decides to take him away! >///// < -Inner otaku is being released-
Posted 5/13/08

KuramasLolita wrote:


OreWaOre-Sama wrote:

I KNOW! So adorable! And this is like the first time I've ever said this about an anime character. Usually it's "Wow, he's kinda cool" or "I can draw him easily, even if he's complicated." I wonder... when is the fifth episode coming?


Ahahaha! I can't draw so I'm a little unfortunate for that! I can say a character is cute, but he's just. . . he takes the cake! I freaking love him! xDDD

It's been well over 7 days and that's when anime is usually set out with subtitles. Once a week. I may go looking on Veoh to see if I can find it. Dx I wanna see more of Kengo's clingyness to Akira!

Actually, I want to see if Shirogane will fight for Akira if Kengo decides to take him away! >///// < -Inner otaku is being released-


Lol. Akira Nikaido and Kengo Asamura... sounds awesome! Shirogane! ♥---> Shuuichi Wagatsuma

17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

OreWaOre-Sama wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:


OreWaOre-Sama wrote:

I KNOW! So adorable! And this is like the first time I've ever said this about an anime character. Usually it's "Wow, he's kinda cool" or "I can draw him easily, even if he's complicated." I wonder... when is the fifth episode coming?


Ahahaha! I can't draw so I'm a little unfortunate for that! I can say a character is cute, but he's just. . . he takes the cake! I freaking love him! xDDD

It's been well over 7 days and that's when anime is usually set out with subtitles. Once a week. I may go looking on Veoh to see if I can find it. Dx I wanna see more of Kengo's clingyness to Akira!

Actually, I want to see if Shirogane will fight for Akira if Kengo decides to take him away! >///// < -Inner otaku is being released-


Lol. Akira Nikaido and Kengo Asamura... sounds awesome! Shirogane! ♥---> Shuuichi Wagatsuma



Gyahhh!!!! >//////////////// < Don't make me all excited!! Ahahahaha!! -Spazzing- That sounds so. . . lovely. . . o//////// o AkiKen and ShiiShuu. xD <33333 It so fits! xDDDD

That just sent me for a loop. xD <3333 Master-sama. . . -Blushblush- He's so. . . kjdfgiosdhgfkjslovedbkfsdbfgkls. <3
Posted 5/13/08

KuramasLolita wrote:


OreWaOre-Sama wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:


OreWaOre-Sama wrote:

I KNOW! So adorable! And this is like the first time I've ever said this about an anime character. Usually it's "Wow, he's kinda cool" or "I can draw him easily, even if he's complicated." I wonder... when is the fifth episode coming?


Ahahaha! I can't draw so I'm a little unfortunate for that! I can say a character is cute, but he's just. . . he takes the cake! I freaking love him! xDDD

It's been well over 7 days and that's when anime is usually set out with subtitles. Once a week. I may go looking on Veoh to see if I can find it. Dx I wanna see more of Kengo's clingyness to Akira!

Actually, I want to see if Shirogane will fight for Akira if Kengo decides to take him away! >///// < -Inner otaku is being released-


Lol. Akira Nikaido and Kengo Asamura... sounds awesome! Shirogane! ♥---> Shuuichi Wagatsuma



Gyahhh!!!! >//////////////// < Don't make me all excited!! Ahahahaha!! -Spazzing- That sounds so. . . lovely. . . o//////// o AkiKen and ShiiShuu. xD <33333 It so fits! xDDDD

That just sent me for a loop. xD <3333 Master-sama. . . -Blushblush- He's so. . . kjdfgiosdhgfkjslovedbkfsdbfgkls. <3


Lolz yay! Is it just me or do you notice that our "conversation" is taking up half the current forum? Wouldn't it be cool..... Oh man... I just remembered that I saw a preview of the next episode. Kengo gets all sad because he isn't included in the Kokuchi scouting and he gets possessed by one. Awww...
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

OreWaOre-Sama wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:

Gyahhh!!!! >//////////////// < Don't make me all excited!! Ahahahaha!! -Spazzing- That sounds so. . . lovely. . . o//////// o AkiKen and ShiiShuu. xD <33333 It so fits! xDDDD

That just sent me for a loop. xD <3333 Master-sama. . . -Blushblush- He's so. . . kjdfgiosdhgfkjslovedbkfsdbfgkls. <3


Lolz yay! Is it just me or do you notice that our "conversation" is taking up half the current forum? Wouldn't it be cool..... Oh man... I just remembered that I saw a preview of the next episode. Kengo gets all sad because he isn't included in the Kokuchi scouting and he gets possessed by one. Awww...


But that's what's funny! ;D We so pwn this thread. xD <33333 >] And what's funnier is, we stayed on topic. x3 We're still supporting the AkixKen pairing!

It would be SO cool! I didn't watch the preview! Dx NOOOO! I have to rewatch episode 4! Kengo was SO cute in that one! -Clings to Ken- GWAHHH~! <3333 Go kiss Akira and see what happens, Kengooooo~! I wanna see if YOU get a hot new form! * 3 *
Member
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Huahauau XD This last episode (5) made me ship it too!!! I had no inclinations towards the pairing in the manga, but in the anime...

I the end of the episode, Shirogane said - I THINK HE DID since I can't understand japanese for shit, it was only what it sounded like (Ok, Im being pretentious) - something about Akira and Kengo and it sounded to me as if he was talking about it in a BL kind of context. Akira appeared to be grossed out, but Kengo just BLUSHED and next thing we see was Akira punching him XD' That was a whole lot of cute.

Also, the episode shows a bit of their past, and I don't remember seeing it in the manga. It was SO ADORABLE. THEY WERE SUCH CUTE LITTLE THINGS.

But yeah, remember the man in Master's bar in the OP? The one with glasses? Stay tunned. He will get Kengo, I TELL YOU.
Posted 5/13/08

KuramasLolita wrote:

But that's what's funny! ;D We so pwn this thread. xD <33333 >] And what's funnier is, we stayed on topic. x3 We're still supporting the AkixKen pairing!

It would be SO cool! I didn't watch the preview! Dx NOOOO! I have to rewatch episode 4! Kengo was SO cute in that one! -Clings to Ken- GWAHHH~! <3333 Go kiss Akira and see what happens, Kengooooo~! I wanna see if YOU get a hot new form! * 3 *


Lolz! We rule! Wouldn't it be awesome if the anime episodes and the manga came out faster? I can't wait! I'm holding this all in so I can burst with joy when it comes out. Grahhhh.

Akira x Kengo =
Member
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
I WANT MORE BOYXBOY ACTION!!!!!!! COME ON!! AKIRA..KISS SHIROGANE!!!! STOP BEING SO MEAN TO HIM AND REALIZE YOU LOVE HIM TOOO!!
Posted 5/14/08
I really don't like shirogane that much. however, I'm already getting ideas about a kengoxakira relationship
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
There can never be enough Yaoi! It has a bit of a loveless feel but better done.
Posted 5/14/08
To me yaoi is just like a bonus to the storyline; i mean it is really good so far so i really don't mind yaoi being in it at all plus i like to watch anime with yaoi in it anyway.....
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
I love it, it makes it better for me.
Member
1414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in anime land..
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
i would love some yaoi..lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.