First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Korean people.
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
No offense. just particular people~
Korean people get so much plastic surgery ¬.¬
your opinion .... pictures of ulzzangs ?, they live on photoshop and circle lens and utmost plastic surgery!
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Sorry =[
Posted 5/10/08
theres nothing wrong with plastic surgery it make you look better
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-18768/Ulzzangs-anyone.html

Please search before creating threads. This is the second thread I've seen from you in a matter of minutes & both have been duplicates.
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Im sorry :'(
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

lokita wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-18768/Ulzzangs-anyone.html

Please search before creating threads. This is the second thread I've seen from you in a matter of minutes & both have been duplicates.


Im soryy : ( you can tell somebody to delete it or lock it if you want
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

VampireLICIOUS wrote:


lokita wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-18768/Ulzzangs-anyone.html

Please search before creating threads. This is the second thread I've seen from you in a matter of minutes & both have been duplicates.


Im soryy : ( you can tell somebody to delete it or lock it if you want


:| Please don't double-post either.
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
though this is a little outdated
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_pla_sur_pro-health-plastic-surgery-procedures
it shows how EVERYONE does plastic surgery.
2064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Edmonton, Alberta...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
LOL.
Some of those sites use photoshopped photos but plastic surgery is popular in Korea. I don't see anything wrong with plastic surgery. I actually want to get some done as well.
Posted 5/10/08

lokita wrote:


VampireLICIOUS wrote:


lokita wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-18768/Ulzzangs-anyone.html

Please search before creating threads. This is the second thread I've seen from you in a matter of minutes & both have been duplicates.


Im soryy : ( you can tell somebody to delete it or lock it if you want


:| Please don't double-post either.


calm down your not a mod
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

drunk_ghost wrote:

calm down your not a mod


Nor do I want to be one. However, it's clear she's either completely new to forums in general or just never bothered to read the rules. She's made quite a few duplicate threads and she's double-posting. I'm just being helpful & telling her those are big no-nos around here.
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

still korean people without plastic are mostly good-looking......than you.
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Hmmm first time
1786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I find it that they don't change them selfs for the sake of them selfs but for the sake of other which i find really sad but then again us American I think r worst our girls get big breast for the so called fact make them selfs feel better but it's really for attention from whoever and whatever
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.